Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Same Sex twin flame27

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.L.M.
I'd be considered the "runner" in my situation; Not running from love but towards love. MY childhood sexual abuse almost triggered me to walk away.... So to those that think runners don't want love think again!!!

What if the runner cares but have been beaten down so many times? Why is everyone so focused on the illusion still! Can you honestly say that youd be ready for true love if you were raped and beat down for the last 10years of life? How can you trust anyone? Especially if it was your own dad or mother that touched you inappropriately. It's like highschool all over again; in regards to action/output.... Also; what you think or feel affects your twin.... What are you feeding?
How much more condensed do I have to make my messages so people will start heading my warning. Your twin depends on you just as much as you do, yet I see people gossiping about the people they love. Since when does true love gossip/bash or hate on their love? Now; observations and sharing stories is great if its uplifting. My raging passion/anger really gets me going when I see poop like this. OH they ran they weren't ready for love(FEAR based assumptions makes an *** out of everyone)... A little pretentious when you are on a forum hating on your significant other/ Blame takes on many shades these days.

Should this really by my final and last message on this forum; I see many of the same people being negative; is my messages or anyone else's helping these lost ones? Am I getting through to anyone on here; other than the enlightened ones?

- True Love Manifest xoxo

I was talking to a girl who has the potential to be my true love. I met her out in California last month through my sisters half sister. She added me on Facebook and it took me awhile to work up the courage to talk to her and when I finally did (long story short) she basically told me to get lost after I told her that I liked her. I get the feeling that she might of ran from me because of her bottled up emotional pain. I saw on her profile that she said that her father broke her heart when she was 5 years old. I don't know what he did but whatever he did I think it traumatized her. She said she made peace with it but when I look at her, I can see/feel her misery. The eyes are the window to the soul. Even though she ran from me and told me to back off, I don't hate her. I have no negative feelings for her at all because I feel her pain and I empathize and sympathize with her. It hurts me to see her so miserable. All I want to do is give her a big hug and tell her everything is gonna be alright. I have nothing but love and compassion for her and that's not gonna change. See. Not every chaser/stayer is bitter.