Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Master

Reading for angelicstar
What lessons have I learned from my interactions with A ?

* RWS
8 of Pent, Tower rev, King of Swords

This is suggesting to me that you may at times have put a looooot of time, effort and energy into the relationship... but ultimately there was a bit of a rude awakening and you've come to realise that this kind of work/effort isn't always warranted. The impression here is that hopefully you will be less of a doormat/be less hasty in epic contributions to a relationship - and are in the process of building a clearer idea of what you're looking for in a relationship, but also a clearer idea of how you feel you should behave in a relationship too (especially with respect to how much you contribute to it).

Next reading for tealily

I am a sucker for asking stupid questions I have self-read on excessively in the past, so sure, why not, let's do the stupid thing again -_-

Q: Will I enter a love relationship with P (from work) within the next 12 months?

A: 4 of Wands reversed. Eh, this card is hard for me to read. There looks like some kind of success here, but it's muted; not full.
Need to know: Page of Cups. I'm definitely seeing emotional stirrings here. But again - to what degree? Not sure. The two cards together suggest to me that there may be some open heart-to-hearts; traditionally Page of Cups can represent new emotional beginnings so at best, yes there may be a relationship here.
Advice and likely outcome: King of Swords + the World are both saying there needs to be some clarity and strategy here. I'm feeling that there will be some resolution/closure either way by the end of the 12 month period (and more towards the end of it!!!). It looks like something may start... but how defined, not sure.