Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 03-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
And taking teas with anti-anxiety herbs like valerian and passionflower and catnip usually about once a day because a lot of anxiety can come alongside the change and getting used to not eating or perhaps even binging in certain situations or times of day.

tea with catnip ? seriously ?
Old 03-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myvie
I also use NAC, it makes an AMAZING difference in my endurance and ability to breath during workouts and also is known to reduce oxidative stress done to your body during exercise. It is one of the most effective supplements I have ever tried, one of few I notice an immediate difference and makes exercise so much more enjoyable and refreshing. I take it usually 45 min to an hour before hand.

What's NAC? I need help in endurance and breath and this could be helpful.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:14 AM
Master

Aloe vera - and a detox has helped me shift 7lbs in a couple of days. You can get aloe vera from health food shops, liqiud mix with a ton of water and it helps keep you full. I know that's a radical way to lose weight but it indicates the amount of gunk that I was carrying around in me.

I'm on a 9 day plan tho with some company, day 3 and I'm allowed to eat food as opposed to just fruit and veg. but I've been cheating a little.

All that said, medical supervision is important and I did chat to my doctor beforehand.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:19 PM
Master
Well done Belle, I was looking at the Alkaline 5 a day diet for 21 days . I managed to do only one day. My body couldn't stick it and I became ill straight away. Five bananas in one setting and 500grams of rice with a table spoon of agave syrup .. never again. So sickly and to think Hay house published the book. I returned it and got my money back .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 28-07-2015, 07:35 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilly13
Hi, am looking to lose weight and wandering if there are any tea's, herbs or home remedies which could help me. Am all ready doing exercise and healthy eating and finding it hard to shift

I've lost a stone in the last two months, 2.5 inches off my waist measurement.

Whatever you do, make sure you can sustain it.

Keeping the exercise going, gradually adjust your diet so that you are upping your veggie intake.

For me, I have been doing the 5;2 diet. In my case I did it a bit differently and did alternate day fasting......but I don't stick hard to the figures on the fast day.

Don't worry too much about the WEIGHT, you will see the measurement come off as you measure yourself periodically. Remember muscle weighs more than fat.

On a "free day" don't go mad, just eat normally.

Keep off cakes , sweets , chocs like the plague, they are all diet wreckers....as is alcohol.

pm me if you want to know more

ps any diet that costs money is (almost certainly) a wind up and a rip-off, you should be saving money not buying so much food. Its basically about portion control, the buddhists have been doing for 1000s of years.
Old 31-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Knower

Hi up to now I have lost 13lb my God it's hard work I've been drinking dandelion tea 3 times a day going slimming world once a week and making my own diet drinks
Old 31-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Knower

Hi up to now I have lost 13lb my God it's hard work I've been drinking dandelion tea 3 times a day going slimming world once a week and making my own diet drinks
Old 31-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Guide
Quote:

It IS hard work (esp with the all the calorie laden temptations out there).

YOu ahve lost nearly a stone; excellent work!

That show you have the courage and determination to get down to a healthy body weight.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:54 AM
Dragan

Most likely you need to fix the thyroid. The best way is to take iodine. But, you have to be careful which one to take.

This is the best iodine on the planet, they source the iodine crystals 8000 ft below the ground.

store.infowars.com it's called x-2

Also, go all organic with your diet. Your worth it
Old 13-08-2015, 09:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi, am looking to lose weight and wandering if there are any tea's, herbs or home remedies which could help me. Am all ready doing exercise and healthy eating and finding it hard to shift

Intermitted fasting may help, but before you do any weight loss programs see your doctor for a check up and talk to him/her about it.