Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 06-08-2015, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Detoxifying the body

does anyone have a routine on how to detoxify your body?

I usually avoid fast food and processed foods all together - but this past week or so I've been out a lot at restaurants with my friends. now I feel icky.

also, I am on my time of month

Love and Light, Suzan
Old 06-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Knower

Most importantly all raw.
Then no toxin and poison containing foods. As clean and pure and nutritious foods as you can get.

Things that are easy and quick to digest.

*Raw real eggs. No commercial garbage.
*Berries. Blackcurrants are very good.
*Cherries or similar. They are juicy, containing lots of good clean water and other things.
*Cucumbers. Lots of clean water in them.
*Leafy greens.
*Drinking good clean water. Drinking mineral water. Magnesium is important. I recommend making own mineral water form mineral salts (MgCl2 or MgSO4 the most important ingredients; then pink or black Himalayan salt or some similar good salts; baking soda - a mix of these is enough).
*Eating garlic and onions (kills harmful organisms and gives some essential minerals).
*Fermented vegetables (good for gut health and functioning, and kills some harmful organisms).
*Apple cider vinegar water (kills some harmful organisms).
*"Isometric", stretching exercises (yoga uses these also). And running. Body removes some toxins with sweat.
*Clean air.
*Sunlight.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Experiencer
Shake, rattle and row :)
Most likely your lymphatic system needs to be drained of toxins and this system doesn't have a pump like the circulation system does. The lymphatic system relies on body movement to transport the lymph through the body as well as release the buildup of toxins. Every time we contract a muscle, the muscle rubs against numerous lymph vessels, stimulating them to to keep the lymph vessels moving.
Old 18-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Seeker

Lemon water is good.
Old 18-08-2015, 10:56 PM
Lemon with pure water.
Okra for 2 days.
No salt, for me that's a big deal!

If I need protein... cook up organic egg whites once a day.
In fact I think I will do that tomorrow.
Just for the day.

I've been doing about 900 calories for the last 40 days...lost 12 pounds feel GREAT! So much energy!
Gosh we really need so little.
I had all this stored fat my body used up, yay!
That's gotta be good..sure looks good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Knower
Making some smoothies would be a great idea to add in your routine.

Include clean mineral water along with fruits, leafy greens and raw foods that help your vibration in the smoothies and will gradually help towards detoxifying your body.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 05-10-2015, 06:14 PM
Master
When I want to detox my body I just eat fruits and vegetables and drink water. No junk food at all. I can only do it for one full day, if I push myself two days.
Old 05-10-2015, 06:22 PM
Suspended

I encourage everyone to try organic moringa, it is not only good for detoxing but sorts all manner of health issues.
Old 21-10-2015, 08:00 PM
Newbie ;)

It feels important to take an ultimate decision and only eat organic food and drink alcalic water.
If you have to visit restaurants, you can eat small portions and avoid eating bread or sugary things. That diminishes the 'damage', but first of all 'enjoy your meals';
Old 26-10-2015, 01:41 AM
Master
Detoxification is always happening in the body 24/7, so therefore you need to keep this in mind. And just do one thing each day which promotes detoxification, and quite simply........the one thing you should be doing is just drinking plenty of water. Well that's what i do anyway (Just drink water), but if you wanted to take it to extremes....

Then i would say to add more algae's such as Chlorella into your diet! i mean its space food for a reason. It has all the essential nutrients that you body needs to detoxify and repair itself......its the perfect food to be honest from that view point.