Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-10-2012, 07:56 PM
RAMMSTein

Fogive my horrid spelling C= phone is not to fond of allowing me to spell words with "H" in them
Old 27-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Idhrenniel

Fantastic! You truly have spoken exactly what I feel. It is as if people are becoming more aware of this and perhaps we will truly find a way to break into other realities sooner than we think. The human mind is finally seeming to make realizations...
Old 28-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idhrenniel
Somehow, it seems as if what I've been yearning and searching for the past few years made sense as soon as I found out about this "Multiverse Theory" as well as Fictional realism. I believe that there literally are infinite universes holding every possible world, being, person and situation. It makes so much sense to me. My only problem is, (taking, from this, that there is the perfect one out there for me) contacting a person or being from one of these said universes. You see, I've come as far as realizing that this theory fits with me like a puzzle piece, but then after that I don't know what the next step of action is. I don't know where to begin.

I am, however, still getting over the resonation that this has with me.

Have any of you tried figuring out this multiverse theory and decided that despite what we've heard all our lives - we all decide what our fate, destiny and life will be like and that we all deserve to pursue the universe we believe in?

Well, I do! (that makes one of us?)

Anyway, thoughts and help from someone who is versed and experimental with this theory.

S.

There is an infinite number of possibilities of everything, from planets to energy states. So, the multiverse 100% plausible.
Old 28-10-2012, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneness
There is an infinite number of possibilities of everything,
from planets to energy states. So, the multiverse 100% plausible.
You got that right.
It's so nice to see such openness to infinite possibilities...
We live at such a great time for grasping what would have been impossible
concepts...possibly have been killed for speaking about such ideas.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2012, 12:49 AM
xebiche

Here is my advice:

First - begin with the notion that everything can be understood. But be flexible with your understandings because your are understandings are always further developing.

Second - Use IMAGERY (Moving Mental Pictures) to Develop Multidimensional understandings instead of thoughts or words or even emotion. This is the best modality to understand the Quantum Universe.
Old 30-11-2012, 07:17 PM
Nightshade

I would like to start out by saying that NO, I do not fully understand the concepts of quantum mechanics: not even experienced theoretical physisists do so don't bash down on me.

As I understand it, when scientists are talking about parallel universes (multiverse theory) they are not talking about a physical place that exists "far out there" or just here but in another dimension. Sure, we can abstract the idea and think of a book with an infinite number of pages, each sheet representing a universe in it's own - all of them lying side by side in layers. That's one way of abstracting it so that we can understand the concept.

But in reality it's not really that simple. Instead what they are talking about is quantum superposition. A "superposition" is all possible states that a particle or quota of energy can be in, and the only thing that determines where that particle or quota of energy are: a) the observer, and b) probability. The "object's" existance is smeared out over multiple universes - how many is determined by probability, and which "single" one it exists in is determined by the observer. Superposition collapses as soon as an observer is entered into the equation - and this has been proven countless amounts of times. It's known as the "double slit experiment".

So travelling to universe X where you got a 6 on your dice roll isn't really a physical posibility because you are already in that universe.

I recommend everybody to check the videos with Stuart Hamerhoff on youtube:
watch?v=OEpUIcOodnM

Hameroff is a anesthesiologist who is fascinated about death and near-death experiences. He is most commonly known for his studies of conciousness, and is a known supporter of the quantum mind theory. "The quantum mind or quantum consciousness hypothesis proposes that classical mechanics cannot explain consciousness, while quantum mechanical phenomena, such as quantum entanglement and superposition, may play an important part in the brain's function, and could form the basis of an explanation of consciousness." - Wikipedia

In the video above, I especially like what he is saying about time - suggesting that it might just be an illusion created by our conciousness.
Old 21-02-2013, 12:44 PM
Experiencer

this multiverse thing is why i came to the board. I have experienced this entire life before and it changes subtly from time to time as well as make the points that it is exactly the same for most of it, only once in years of repeating this time period has anything changed and while it was significant it doesn't tell me what its all about. Each time the deja vie occurs it is more profound than the average deja vu. Also, there is a relative example of the amount of times i have had the exact expression of history - as much as seven or eight times having been aware of whatever is going on.

A friend told me that everything happens and that this is a world which rises to the top, after examples of reflections (and reflection on the reflections!) have been made and slowly the world changes - with the patience of a saint.
Old 24-04-2013, 03:05 PM
Master
Immortal's post has added a lot, however I think the basis that "God" or [] has experienced everything and can't grow more is--well, wrong. Although Source (my preferred term) knows at any moment all there is to know--from within and without all the creations with awareness-- there is always the push to gain more, to grow. That could be done through "us" the Creatures--but I suspect that there are also creations on the meta-level that are taking place by Source. We always mimic our Source and we always have the impulse to grow, learn, experience, change, therefore Source must too--and not just through our growth.

Also, in the theory about "convergent lives"--it would seem that those elements which happen in all are things which have been agreed upon by all parties before the incarnation or during it. At least that makes sense to me.

Lora

P.S. Correction--Immortal said there was no way for Source to experience itself. I think that too is possible. Its like the mathematical concept of recursion--when a mathematical expression calls on itself. It would theoretically go on calling (itself) forever.

In a way we all do this--we are a creator of ourselves and a greater being at the same time. So we experience all the "we" the Creature experience, and we are also our own higher Creator which is experiencing all that and much, much more.
Old 24-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Master
P.S. It would seem kind of...wasteful or redundant to me to include an entire Alternate Life for every decision we make in life. It doesn't really matter if we wear a red or yellow outfit--except perhaps on one day.

But the important distinction to me is that we create these Alternate Lives by our thought--by repeated thought about "what if".

There we be so much extraneous nothing out there for all the infinitesimal decisions we make each minute, each second. It wouldn't seem logical to me as those decisions aren't of importance to us.

Lora
Old 24-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

for me i live every moment, and sometimes its hell ... its not a Heaven or a Hell tho it could best be descridbed as purgatory as there is no god but there is magic