Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 22-12-2012, 03:01 AM
Henri77

Legend has it that Eisenhower met with Plieadians but we refused to disarm our nukes and we instead made a pact with the greys.

Laura Eisenhower, Ike's granddaughter is very active in the UFO community.
While she has no direct knowledge of this, she doesn't dispute the story, it seems.

There are also stories-reports of ET's working alongside NASA scientists.

We know they're here, but what's fiction, who can say, regarding official involvement with them.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 AM
Natenate9

How I have always thought of alien races is that they observe humans and watch the way we live. I wouldn't even be surprised if they were among us. However, in my opinion they should stay away from Earth. I don't fear them or anything but I fear for what would happen to them if they came here. Even if they were peaceful the people of today would panic and reach the same way that people do in the movies. Which is unfortunate.
Old 08-03-2013, 01:26 AM
Niebla0007

Some of us humans can be quite fearsome and evil,
and be also wonderful.

How do you know that you, as one of us humans, being special and most advanced creature of the animal kingdom,
did not originate from an alien race, (I mean literally)?
How do you feel about yourself with that in mind?

Old 08-03-2013, 01:31 AM
Mr.Whitmore

A few tablets that may interest some of you.

The Epic of Gilgamesh:

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...ian/gilgamesh/
Old 08-03-2013, 03:34 AM
Super Moderator
Why shouldn't so-called "aliens" visit us on Earth?
If we were in the spirit world, we could be in a place where souls of the same vibrational frequency lived. Some of those souls could be animals, some from other star systems....but we would interact quite happily.

I guess what we are against -is really what we consider the "bad guys" !
Yep, we don't want too many of them. But humans cause so much destruction, trouble, confusion, manipulation, mayhem here already(in the physical world) -even without "aliens"
Old 08-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Mr.Whitmore

You use aliens has if its a bad entity?
Old 08-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah
Time is not a constant factor, it varies according to gravity and speed. (see Stephen Hawking's Brief History of Time)
If you could travel in a space ship at a super high speed, time would slow down so if you travelled out and back for, say, a year, you would return to earth to find 1000 years had passed.

Quote:
It is an interesting theory as to why aliens look like us. But I think the basic upright, two legged, fingered, form is a requisite for intelligence- having hands and fingers capable of intricate actions like flying a space ship for example, they may be evolved entirely seperately to have a similar form.

Probably because those who contact us seeded the human DNA on earth.
Old 08-03-2013, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator
I honestly don't think there's such a thing as "Aliens". There are so many different species of Beings inhabiting the multiverse, we are all living Beings. Sure, some of them are weird, but then life at the bottom of the ocean is pretty weird too. We are all together.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Strav

Time travel as has been proven cannot go in reverse, but as someone on here has already mentioned, as you increase your velocity towards the speed of light, time around you does speed up, but you remain at the normal pace of time. This has been proven with our current spaceships and 2 clocks syncronised, one on the shuttle and one on earth. Once the shuttle had landed the time on the shuttle had slowed.
Old 30-07-2013, 04:40 PM
Mimers2

If anyone is interested in this topic, you should watch this series called "Ancient Aliens", it is quite fascinating to see these historians and scientists prove that aliens are real and are still among us. You can find the episodes on Youtube. Hope this helps!