Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-02-2018, 06:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
BINGO! you've hit the nail on the head.

Nice to speak with you again and take care.

Interested to hear from your experience/studies that that is the case concerning mind. Is it therefore mind that resonates with solutions it has found to end the search in your understanding?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Have you ever asked yourself the question. What is it in you that regards your mind as an enemy? Could it be your mind itself that regards itself as such? Why would it do that? Just what is going on?

Iamit - Ones mind could be his/her enemy, it just depends on how conscious and integrated the mind is with the rest of the body, more specifically ones actions. I once was horrified at what my mind, being in the disarrayed place it was in, sat back and watched me deconstruct a once well put together self and my little world around my self. I didn't understand for the longest time how my 'mind' could fail me. But that gets into a whole conversation about health, that is how healthy the mind is in working cohesively and healthily with the body.

Although, one cannot dismiss the strength of the ego and personality and how it interacts with what the mind is conveying. They kind of go hand-in-hand and environmental conditioning from baby to adulthood can make one do something they are appalled at and instead of facing the truth of their fractured sense of self, the mind is blamed. Just my thoughts on the subject.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
Iamit - Ones mind could be his/her enemy, it just depends on how conscious and integrated the mind is with the rest of the body, more specifically ones actions. I once was horrified at what my mind, being in the disarrayed place it was in, sat back and watched me deconstruct a once well put together self and my little world around my self. I didn't understand for the longest time how my 'mind' could fail me. But that gets into a whole conversation about health, that is how healthy the mind is in working cohesively and healthily with the body.

Although, one cannot dismiss the strength of the ego and personality and how it interacts with what the mind is conveying. They kind of go hand-in-hand and environmental conditioning from baby to adulthood can make one do something they are appalled at and instead of facing the truth of their fractured sense of self, the mind is blamed. Just my thoughts on the subject.

Who is the "I" you refer to if it is not mind reflecting. What else is available to do any of that reflection and communication?