Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 09-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Then can you cease the karma effect and then cessation is classed as can't be directly perceived.
Quote:
"Contact is the cause by which kamma comes into play.

From the cessation of contact is the cessation of kamma

http://www.accesstoinsight.org/tipit...an.html#part-5

Contact can be directly perceived. Therefore the cessation of contact can be validly known.

Syllogism:
There is no kamma because there is no contact.

Quote:
As long it's life not all things can be directly perceived. So the philosophy of teaching is not reliable. That's either a life cease and rebirth can't be directly perceived. Then what's Buddha teaching most of them can't be directly perceived by human being but it can be directly perceived by Buddha Sakyamuni aafter he's enlightened.
you are obstinately rejecting rationality because you prefer your private beliefs.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:30 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ground
Contact can be directly perceived. Therefore the cessation of contact can be validly known.

Syllogism:
There is no kamma because there is no contact.

you are obstinately rejecting rationality because you prefer your private beliefs.

What you're saying is new karma but not your original karma. And karma is not but contact so your belief of Tibetan Buddhism is a funny assumption that karma is by contact. Your records can't be ceased by anyhow or by any religion or philosophy or practice or meditations. That's self fancy of no effect on karma.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:44 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
What you're saying is new karma but not your original karma.
That is not correct because new kamma is the perpetuation of old kamma as its cause. If there were no old kamma as cause then there would be no basis for new kamma as its effect.

Syllogism:
Old kamma has ceased because there is no new kamma.

Quote:
And karma is not but contact
I have quoted from the pali kanon.
Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
That is not correct because new kamma is the perpetuation of old kamma as its cause. If there were no old kamma as cause then there would be no basis for new kamma as its effect.

Syllogism:

You've misunderstanding here, what I say is new karma you may think of and try to cease it but it's recorded in your record book in your body that's your life for future cause. So can you at any time change it? This life and your future life or your next life? That's called dreaming for emptiness but it isn't that way. If you're a bad man can you change it to becomes good after doing something good? These are two separate things that's good is good but bad is not good.

You quote from scriptures so you better not to believe then anymore because there's a Chinese idiom: to believe quoteis is better not to believe books.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:05 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
You've misunderstanding here, what I say is new karma you may think of and try to cease it but it's recorded in your record book in your body that's your life for future cause. So can you at any time change it?
This life and your future life or your next life? That's called dreaming for emptiness but it isn't that way. If you're a bad man can you change it to becomes good after doing something good? These are two separate things that's good is good but bad is not good.

Please provide a quote from the pali kanon that you think supports your belief.

If you believe in non-metaphorical rebirth then please be referred to the thread 'rebirth' where it has been shown that non-metaphorical rebirth does not exist. Only metaphorical 'rebirth' exists.

Old kamma has ceased when there is no new kamma. Old kamma arises as new kamma - old kamma is reborn as new kamma - and when there is no new kamma old kamma has ceased.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Please provide a quote from the pali kanon that you think supports your belief.

If you believe in non-metaphorical rebirth then please be referred to the thread 'rebirth' where it has been shown that non-metaphorical rebirth does not exist. Only metaphorical 'rebirth' exists.

Old kamma has ceased when there is no new kamma. Old kamma arises as new kamma - old kamma is reborn as new kamma - and when there is no new kamma old kamma has ceased.

Scriptures are limited knowledge for life creation so you can't depending on only scriptures. What I said is from the creator who create life and I'm creating life in the spiritual realm that's why I know it. I have see my own astral energy light which is the record of my life. So do you know that? Then you've limited by what's unavailable knowledge or you can know it in the future if you follow the knowledge I get from creator.

For karma knowledge, you're illiterate of karma. There's not scripture that can fully understand of karma because it's not to be saw or not as an object.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:21 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Scriptures are limited knowledge for life creation so you can't depending on only scriptures. What I said is from the creator who create life and I'm creating life in the spiritual realm that's why I know it. I have see my own astral energy light which is the record of my life. So do you know that? Then you've limited by what's unavailable knowledge or you can know it in the future if you follow the knowledge I get from creator.

For karma knowledge, you're illiterate of karma. There's not scripture that can fully understand of karma because it's not to be saw or not as an object.

As already shown thousands of times your private beliefs have nothing to do with buddhism.
Old 09-08-2017, 01:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
As already shown thousands of times your private beliefs have nothing to do with buddhism.

If you know that Buddha Sakyamuni is my mentor then you've to accept that that's not my belief , it's who I'm. That's fact. If I don't have my ability then how can I attained that ability. That's from my mentors. If you believed scriptures then you could always believe what I've done. For example, I can healing patients thousandsof miles from me and I never see that person before. This is to prove my understanding of metaphysics is better than a lot of human. Whereas other can only depending on medium practice. Or the Tibetan Buddhism of nearly as a medium way of practice. That's not Buddhism. They highly depending on demons which I've fought the past few weeks ago. Their practice is never authentic or righteous. Morality is not on the right track to good belief.
Old 09-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
And developing beliefs which have shown to be useful to many people and have been shared over hundreds of years, like Mahayana, or Vajrayana, are also not Buddhism?
Old 09-08-2017, 07:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:

Syllogism:

(Below is what I quote from Wikipedia).

%%%%%%%%%%%%
It is said that there are countless beings who have attained buddhahood.[16] Buddhas spontaneously, naturally and continuously perform activities to benefit all sentient beings.[17] However it is believed that one's karma could limit the ability of the Buddhas to help them. Thus, although Buddhas possess no limitation from their side on their ability to help others, sentient beings continue to experience suffering as a result of the limitations of their own former negative actions.[18]
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

The above mentioned can prove that karma is not able to be removed even he can become a Buddha but he still suffering.......