Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Devolution's Dream > Matt Warne

Old 06-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Master
Two years....

It's been two years since you have passed away. Yet we still see the presence that is you when we log into the forums each day.

We work to hold your vision and love that you created with this community and hope it continues to be a beacon of love for many years to come.

Old 07-11-2011, 05:14 AM
Administrator
Beautiful, innerlight. Thank you ~~~~
Old 06-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Laila

I had to remind the spiritual chat room today, to think of Matt and his spiritual quests for others guidance. As the room was used in vain much of the time, or is most of the time when I visited. A girl in the room was upset because of someone trouble making in the room. I had no idea what was going on, being the first time in the chat room myself, but I interceded there for Matt, as I felt someone telling me to tell them to keep it spiritual.. I did so, not even knowing what the subject was about... a girl pm me and thanked me, because of problems in the chat. Well whatever problems there is, I don't know, I am new since late last night and took a look into the chat today... maybe the chats should be monitored more often, for Matt and his desire for spiritual growth.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Administrator
Hello

The Chat Room is well monitored by Staff the history is well read and I personally join in where and when the time with life permits me.

We have many deeply spiritual conversations there at times and at other time just light hearted fun. Its down time for some of us at times. What too happens many a time is that two go into PM mode to discuss the topic posted. Does not mean that anyone is being left out or that the Room has to be "Spiritual" in Nature. That is simply how the rooms were set up. You go in a room that has people in it and from there if there is someone you really want to talk about something Spiritual with simply maybe do as I a times say "Going to General Chat" with this topic if anyone wishes. Then that opens the room and door for deeper levels of conversations.

We fully and totally as Staff respect in Matt's memory and we work very very hard to to KEEP SF alive and well in his memory.

I can honestly say that Matt is very pleased with the work that is done and visits often to shine is now divine Light over SF.

Lynn
Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 AM
kumarjitghoshal

My regards for the immortal consciousness - Matt Warne

Whom do we love .... its the body OR the consciousness , which is a part of eternal consciousness that resides in the body !!
Hello Matt , i am a newbie to your dream forum , but i can feel your consciousness is diffused in every corner of the forum... you are alive for me...
help us , your dedicated friends for the forum and members like me to achieve your dream as a large spiritual peace loving community.

I am grateful to you and your friends and helpers to let me have a place where i can find like minded souls.

OM TAT SAT