Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-08-2018, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Thoughts

Why am i so tired at certain times like exhausted to the point where i feel really horrible. I have headaches alot now, my feet hurt & my legs feel tightness, soreness and just not a good feeling all over. I can’t even function to do normal things like go to class or just get out bed. im not understandin the point of this, also can’t sleep sometimes whyyyyy? what did i do to be given this pain? ever since last year my near death experience everyting has been weird. the type of **** that normal people can’t even comprehend. i can’t keep living my life like this if it’s reallistically not going to go away forever. No “__”twin flame is worth my life so what do i do? It’s like the little hope i do have to make my life better gets knocked down sometimes. How can i feel better & truly happy w/o my twin flame guaranteed? i really do try my hardest, the pain feels like i have been punished and its crazy because there is no real cause to this “__” like if i went to the doctor i can’t explain this. this twin flame stuff is evil & at this point i feel the best option is to be baptized, visit a holy place so i can be truly pure again. I mean even God himself wouldn’t approve of this, this does not make him happy to see us unhappy in our lives. He doesn’t want us to struggle, this twin flame takes us away from God. God has powers to heal us & make us smile every single day like child. This is like a war i didn’t sign up for but if i have to fight to get my happiness back i will because i rightfully deserve it. I will not fight for evil, i will fight for the lord himself. That is my true twin flame. One question have now is why did this happen last year & not at a different time? Could i have at least got a warning?

Last edited by Clover : 23-08-2018 at 09:28 AM. Reason: No swearing please, thanks. -staff
Old 23-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Knower

Brighteye, I'm sorry you are suffering so much, yet what you share, it sounds as if God has just given you the, "tools," for healing & sharing your healing with others. Why now? God's Timing ! ?
"How can I feel better & truly happy w/o my twin flame guaranteed?" There are no guarantees in life. I keep going back for myself to, "Trust God," "God Is a Jealous God."
This experience (of t.f. to me is), a breaking down of what was, to what is & will be. You don't NEED to explain this part of t.f.'s to anyone. These forums are a good place to share this part.

I find solace, now in groups.. Of course people need relationship, but groups of souls, then to where people know the person, & closer from that point. The accountability in a group helps also.

Also, God chooses us. So the timing would be just succinct with what HE wants, not necessarily of our deciding.

As to the evil, of the twin flame idea.. I've found for myself, that to try to not go to black and white thinking helps. I've experienced the darkest of dark in these meetings (the love/hate, push /pull) however I've experienced the most pure love, light as well.
There is contrast in the light/darkness.

I've heard on this forum & I can attest, to decompress from a twin flame experience if there is a break up, can take time. It is almost a shut down of self, maybe even to pull to the lowest dimension, 1D at times is what it feels like! However, the contrasting of love to darkness .. can be.. a new beginning!

I have read that "depression" can be said to not being able to feel the highs & lows in life. This really sync'd with me in my first awakening experience with one of my twin flames about 15 yrs ago. I have not had sleep issues since, HOWEVER, lately I am going through a time again, that is tough. I've grown through this, so I am now, aware, of what I need to do at least in part, to regain my balance.

You are very keyed in at moment as to direction, it sounds like. Be very patient with yourself right now. You get it, that THE ( twin) flame, is SOURCE & to me that is GOD (this is what I see also, but it does not negate that there are ones who love me and I believe will be near me in Heaven).

Balance, is essential to life, to being a healthy person. You talk about getting yourself immersed in, the connections, as you describe.
This is where I also have immersed my energy (similar to what you are talking about.. to push into the groups of people with God #1).
This experience to me is,
"walking through The Fire (The Holy Spirit)!"

I take melatonin for sleep, it is over the counter and helps (very inexpensive).
I exercise a lot, that helps. Eating healthy makes a difference.

Experiencing darkness can be empowering to push with more energy into (the light) .. being healthy, to BE with others, not HAVING to DO even, not that people don't need to self care, it is essential to life & 3D, but you are loved, FOR YOU. God Is Love & Light. You've got it!

When my first twin flame meeting consciously, when he left me for good, it was devastating (it was back & forth for nearly 5 yrs). There was a period of time, about 1 & 1/2 yrs. after he left the last time, that I was still functioning OK then that hole, without him there was so much to bare. I thought too, HOW ?
God began to show me a lot, in visions, there is more, HE is always with us first & foremost.

Try to remember this is 3 D right now.
The Veil was brought down with original sin. You are likely now very aware of the 3D for one thing, also with near death experience. Use this time to realize how beautiful you are & in relation to GOD. HE will not fail you!

You can come to these forums to talk about your experience with twin flames.
You can find healing in as you mention baptism, church, as you are talking about .. a place you are loved on & there is focus (God).
Try not to go black & white.. meaning, you can use Your Healing, to empower & be that support others seek to understand The Light (without evil & that SOURCE >> to me that is GOD.. is most important).

I totally relate to the, "like a war," part. If there are say 10 dimensions, & we are at 3D, this life as is, is like a war. There are lower dimensions which this t.f. experience can open up to, like nothing before. Don't be afraid. If you push into higher dimensions, Source (for me that is God, Father/Son & Holy Spirit), you will regain your strength/ fight.

There will be people who will hear you, because GOD will give you words. You can discern, in time, who to say what to.

Many have breakdowns when going through this, it's not that uncommon. I would say I was broken down, & the fragile part of myself which still exists
(I don't even like the word fragile because it eludes to my lack of, power & God will give us the power to move through!.. just believe it is true/ I can tell you get it, that part you get it). GOD IS NOT a God of FEAR but a God of Love. The healing in this to me is also, the awareness of dark & light.

You are on the mark (imo) with what you are saying.. push into your healing. BELIEVE in that love you have inside of yourself that is connected to God, the power you have felt if in this experience, but do NOT connect to the dark.
There are lower dimensions, earth as is, is even a lower dimension compared to above. I envision God knocking 1-3 dimension out, & 4- say 10 (which would be 7 dimensions of light for instance) remain.
It is possible God has just empowered you to work for HIM.
The perspective, will come back to you. It's the awareness of the dimensions, light/darkness. IMO you are asking all of the right questions, you are with direction.

To me, this is about my putting myself in the middle of the equation with awareness, direction, healing!

It also was (after t.f. guy left )a point in my life where I began to embrace the gifts God has given me, not that I had not before but the movement/energy has increased.

God can use any situation to get one focused & on HIM.
God Is Love, God Is Light.

God has allowed me many visions of heaven since going through this & in the losses as well, because HE wants me there I believe. I do not have to attach to the darkness anymore. God Is Omnipotent.

You have been through a lot. Believe in how much GOD loves you! HE LOVES YOU! HE IS LIGHT & LOVE. You've got it right!
HUGS!
Old 23-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Knower

You ask about how to maneuver through this as to talking to others..
Here's how I do it (or sort of)...
I talk with a therapist (when I see one) about the losses in my life, I don't refer to twin flames, twin souls, etc.. most do not get that part (in my experience).
I utilize them to talk to about loss, coping skills, someone to connect with at a time of transition who can be of some support.

Church, I talk to about God, I read scripture, I have fellowship there, but I don't talk about the twin flames, & IF I do it is more with one person that I feel can receive what I have been through & not judge me but discernment is essential there. I've met some along my journey who will "hear," me but it is usually that I am sensing this & it's OK, this is of God as to mutual healing.
I don't discuss my, twin flame/twin soul experience with a preacher, or the groups in general but IF I do say Anything about it there it's very generalized & more in passing, like I will talk about how God created us ("I knew you before you were knitted in your mother's womb.).. I elude to my experience but in ways that it connects to the people I am around.

Family.. they have actually, heard, some of what I go through but I can't focus in on this with my family. There is a scripture for me I like that says, talks about when we free from, mother, father, sister, brother, we have this multiplied .. this is parable likely, but the point is not to cut off family I don't believe one bit BUT that when focusing on Source (to me that is GOD), then God will bring heavenly family into our lives. Sometimes it's falling to rock bottom in life whether early in life or mid life or late life that this occurs..
but it can be empowering (meeting heavenly family.. souls that love us & we connect to God WITH). Family, can be lovely, but family to me is direction, heavenly family is my forever family.. so this is a journey not destination in life (very tricky sometimes).

People day to day, I try to live my life ..now I am more directed, I think this experience has allowed me to love EVERYONE, to see how different people really are, to not judge (I can discern but God is The Judge).. so I focus on what I love doing, don't worry about change, as much but life is filled with change, loss, gains, & movement/energy! Pushing into The Light, Love, is now something I feel this experience, has empowered me to do.. Where before I might go to therapy as maybe an answer, there are no AN answers, there is GOD & HIS LOVE & HE lives inside of me. "We are one in & with HIM!" so the movement is that love & energy that God empowers me with, connecting to others.. I can walk away or at least in my mind/spirit/soul if things do not resonate & with my Source (GOD).

As to discussing twin flames/ twin souls, etc., I come to these forums. I can say pretty much what I need to say here.. also I feel I can speak of my beliefs with an awareness there are many (beliefs). I do not have to judge, or fix, or change anyone but my BEING, & understanding of LOVE seems to help me to connect here & elsewhere.

I sense such strength in your words, Brighteye. You will be fine, I believe this. This all can be a new beginning for you. Take the directions you are now seeking & understand how much Love God Has for you & with you!
Old 24-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighteye
Why am i so tired at certain times like exhausted to the point where i feel really horrible. I have headaches alot now, my feet hurt & my legs feel tightness, soreness and just not a good feeling all over. I can’t even function to do normal things like go to class or just get out bed. im not understandin the point of this, also can’t sleep sometimes whyyyyy? what did i do to be given this pain? ever since last year my near death experience everyting has been weird. the type of **** that normal people can’t even comprehend. i can’t keep living my life like this if it’s reallistically not going to go away forever. No “__”twin flame is worth my life so what do i do? It’s like the little hope i do have to make my life better gets knocked down sometimes. How can i feel better & truly happy w/o my twin flame guaranteed? i really do try my hardest, the pain feels like i have been punished and its crazy because there is no real cause to this “__” like if i went to the doctor i can’t explain this. this twin flame stuff is evil & at this point i feel the best option is to be baptized, visit a holy place so i can be truly pure again. I mean even God himself wouldn’t approve of this, this does not make him happy to see us unhappy in our lives. He doesn’t want us to struggle, this twin flame takes us away from God. God has powers to heal us & make us smile every single day like child. This is like a war i didn’t sign up for but if i have to fight to get my happiness back i will because i rightfully deserve it. I will not fight for evil, i will fight for the lord himself. That is my true twin flame. One question have now is why did this happen last year & not at a different time? Could i have at least got a warning?

I related a lot to what you say and I feel the same about my own life a lot. What I don't agree with is that god doesn't want us to suffer. I think the whole point of this Earth school is suffering, it's how we learn. I don't think it will always have to be this way, but for now suffering is how the human being learns. We have to reach certain understandings before we can move on to happier times, otherwise we'd be a jerk about it and make a mess of things (kind of like things are now). I also think that there is a spiritual war going on and we are all involved, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not.
The reason so many are awakening now is because we are reaching the end of an age, we only have so much time left before some type of shift happens. If you have gotten a warning would you have shown up, or would you have avoided the whole thing altogether? Maybe you weren't given a warning because you wouldn't have shown up.
Old 24-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Knower

@ jro5139, well said!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I related a lot to what you say and I feel the same about my own life a lot. What I don't agree with is that god doesn't want us to suffer. I think the whole point of this Earth school is suffering, it's how we learn. I don't think it will always have to be this way, but for now suffering is how the human being learns. We have to reach certain understandings before we can move on to happier times, otherwise we'd be a jerk about it and make a mess of things (kind of like things are now). I also think that there is a spiritual war going on and we are all involved, whether we choose to acknowledge it or not.
The reason so many are awakening now is because we are reaching the end of an age, we only have so much time left before some type of shift happens. If you have gotten a warning would you have shown up, or would you have avoided the whole thing altogether? Maybe you weren't given a warning because you wouldn't have shown up.