Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 14-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELVISLOVER
welcome inthemiddle! This is truly a place to talk and get things off of your mind!

problem is i repeat myself because this world is a washing machine

I SEE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

it appear a computer simulation but the metaphor, symbolism, allegory POINTS TO IT BEING A DREAM WORLD SCRIPTED BY ONE DREAMER
Old 14-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Suspended

i've NEVER liked this 'world'

now i have nothing holding me here.

i have a companion who experiences the same but we both want out of this prison

i feel like a divine bird in a cage

i just see dead people going to their slave jobs and chasing can-die-s like sex, love, alcohol/drugs, materialism etc.

in my experience spirituality and religion IS A TRICK OF THE EGO TO GET YOU TRYING TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING OR HAVING A PURPOSE

in my experience everything in this world is a lie and pointless and meaningless

the more clueless you are you are rewarded

the more you SEE THE MORE HELL YOU EXPERIENCE
Old 15-01-2016, 08:16 AM
Suspended

somebody in another forum told me perhaps the Lord chose me for what i'm going through. i thought i'd post my response here:

the thing is TeamBride...why would an omnipotent Creator reward, punish or play games with someone like me? He would already be omnipotent, all-knowing, all-powerful so would have no need for such games. an omnipotent being would help you with no strings attached.

i've had a Godlike voice laugh at my unfortunate circumstances in San Francisco one night in a park. i've had supposedly God communicate to me through others. i've even had a gentlemen from the UK talked to me who claimed he was Father of the One or God

but the thing is TeamBridge, everything since BIRTH is programming, even the God concept. people talk about souls, reincarnation, karma, God and Devil but they have no proof of anything.

you are contained within this world so how could you know anything?

in Truman Show movie Christophe had no care of concern for Truman's well-being...He was only interested in his stupid script, at the expense of Truman.

perhaps your Lord is the evil gnostic Demiurge? how can you know when you are contained within?

it seems stupid to accept a script without knowing what you are in..understand?

was all the programming (including movie Truman Show) designed to get me accepting a script?

sorry but the first LIE we learn in this world is the LIE of free will and choice. 2nd lie we learned was that we created our reality.

why would you let go and surrender to something when you don't know what it is?

why let go and surrender when you have free will supposedly and you supposedly create your reality?

that doesn't make sense

it seems your Lord needs to get a life and stop living vicariously through people like myself.

is God a child with an ant farm or am i a victim of gangstalking?

this world based on all appearances is either a computer program or a DREAM with only ONE DREAMER pretending to be all of us both individually and separately

there is no evidence there is a God. he hasn't sat down with me to discuss things yet...programming is programming
Old 15-01-2016, 08:35 AM
Suspended

what am i supposed to do? sit in my own stench homeless outside in the rain and cold staring at the same scenery with my mood-altered-bliss singing kumbaya?

what's the point being in this 'world' if you don't have even the pleasure of sensory?

look at all the turds in India tolerating their poverty because of their karma belief

sure is a nice trap that karma belief..
Old 15-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Suspended

red flag: your memory is swiped and you have NO idea what you are in

beliefs are perfect trap to get you tolerating a poopy script