Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-12-2015, 12:26 AM
What if Ghosts are Astral Time Travelers?

Have you ever thought that maybe, ghosts are actually people experiencing astral time travel?

Look at it this way. The person going astral is able to project itself and possible experience another time and place. You, being in the other time and place, are able to somehow, barely see/hear, notice this "entity" that would be, the manifestation of this astral time traveler.

What do you think?
Old 30-12-2015, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Num78
Have you ever thought that maybe, ghosts are actually people experiencing astral time travel?

Look at it this way. The person going astral is able to project itself and possible experience another time and place. You, being in the other time and place, are able to somehow, barely see/hear, notice this "entity" that would be, the manifestation of this astral time traveler.

What do you think?

Why bring time travel into the mix?
Old 30-12-2015, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:

What do you think?
Nearly all 'ghosts' that are distinct enough to make out their clothing appear in historical garb. If your theory is correct either all ghosts are time travelers from the past or travelers from the future just can't get their wardrobe to match their arrival time. Neither seems likely to me.

If you are just referring to vapor-ish type 'ghosts' there are many things they could be (actual ghosts, OBE travelers, clairaudients, ETs, spellcasters, people scrying, etc.).
Old 30-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Master
Quote:

What do you think?

Some Interesting Doppelgangers Stories
http://listverse.com/2013/08/30/10-d...doppelgangers/
https://personalghoststories.wordpre.../doppelganger/

I Met My Other Self In A Park 2003

He Seemed Deeply Depressed, So I Asked Him To Come To My Home

When I Was Sleeping My Body Jerked The Same Time His Body Jerked

We Went To The Local Church And He Was Engaging With People

Then To A Car Boot Sale

I Suddenly Felt His Body Was Absorbed Into My Body

I Was Completely Dazed

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 30-12-2015, 03:13 PM
Super Moderator
I have actually thought of this possibility, and don't see why not?
On the Astral there is no time and space as we know it here.
I think it would even be quite possible to be 'haunted' by an outworn form of yourself in Etheric form!
But why get bogged down in all that? Just get on with life.
Old 12-04-2016, 09:43 AM
Pathfinder

I have no idea about like this travel. I want to know some information about astral travel. So can anyone like to share with me? about it, I will wait for yours all replies hope will be useful and informative for me in next time there.
Old 03-05-2016, 04:47 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Same Situation here tomami. I also have no idea about this kind of travel. If I will get sufficient detail about it then I will share my views all of you. Waiting for my reply Guys. I hope I will share here soon.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:06 AM
Master
There's no way we can say for sure just what these entities are. We can either take their word for it and assume they are 'ghosts' or 'angels' or we can have the distinct feeling we're being tricked into believing something they just want us to believe.

I am a medium who 'wasn't born yesterday' and despite that, I always get the distinct feeling I am being fed a bucket full of red herrings here. It's in my nature to be sceptical and questioning.

I have also entertained the notion they could be 'voices from the future' as a search of the details they provided about their previous life on earth showed up nothing. I'd like to believe they are spirits of deceased people, because that would give comfort and solace to the whole of humanity if they were.

At the moment, I am leaning more towards the concept that they could be some kind of 'alien race' or beings from a parallel dimension with the ability to interact with this one - after all, I have noticed they try just a little too hard to appear as 'human' to human beings - if you catch my drift.

The reason why I think there's something fishy going on is that I only have a lay interest in electronics and physics, yet here I am, with the schematics for an RF superconductor radio in my head and they always ask me 'is the bridge open yet?'

So, either I'm channeling Tesla (which I seriously doubt) or I am the 'dumping station' for forms of alien technology or I'm just imagining it all and this is nothing but a bad dream I can't seem to wake up from.
Old 03-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
It's in my nature to be sceptical and questioning.

This is a very wise approach. Too bad more don't see the wisdom of open-minded skepticism and the foolishness of blind or unwarranted belief.
Old 23-05-2016, 03:37 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

The Necromancer! You have shared a really informative post. But I would like to say that in my life, I have never try to do anything like this. I have also no idea this kind of traveling. But after reading your post I will try to do anything like this.