Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Lorelyen

It shows how this entire subject has been cheapened. Whatever chakra system you believe, unless you realise the chakras are wheels where the major conduits of your etheric energies cross and exchange, you might as well not bother.

There's obviously nothing wrong with visualising wheels/spheres of pretty colours within your body but for their functioning and conductivity, they're positioned on the sushumna and ultimately fired up through prana that energises the main conduits.

If you think you can remove a chakra with little or no effect then you aren't working with chakras, just balls of colour.

No matter though. Whatever your experiences they're worthwhile.

Old 28-12-2015, 06:24 AM
Knower
Namastey Melahin,

There's no such thing called Chakra Removal. From where did you here that??
People always find ways for healing and activation of Chakras.

Chakras are the part of Human Anatomy. These chakras help in determining our Aura. Hence one has to realize the importance of Chakras and not removing them.
http://www.grantpodesta.com/chakra-r...a-unification/ read this...

~Hari Om
Old 01-01-2016, 07:56 PM
Master

There is a lot to be said about chakras. To me they seem like these super massive black holes There can also be said a lot about energy, and much about how reality layers itself. Maybe nothing is necessary... and the only thing that keep everything in store is your belief. To some chakras are like a beautiful rainbow caring them to the world divine, to others it is simply these points that makes energy swirl. All I can say that what I experienced was different than my chakra experience. The intensity of the core star feels like I imagine it must feel like to be Iron Man At the moment I am playing with the idea of having no central energy points... and just rely on an aura on fire. What fun is all of this fluidity if we do not play with it?
Old 01-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Master
I remember reading a channeling from Ascended Master Lady Kuan Yin that the energy bodies of people incarnated, will be replaced by some sort of new "Flower of Life" grid. One of the things replaced is the chakra system, supposedly.

I do not know if it's true or not, to me it does not make sense, unless perhaps once is so spiritually advanced that they 'upgrade' so to speak to a more efficient system?

Or perhaps, now that so many people are awakening, there is enough energy to revamp the energy systems to something more efficient?

I wouldn't be surprised if some extraterrestials could do things like that, or even have a different energy system altogether.

Whose to say? That all said, if it felt right to remove your chakras, then it's all good. But why would you want to?
Old 02-01-2016, 12:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
That all said, if it felt right to remove your chakras, then it's all good. But why would you want to?

A spiritual quest back in September revealed that I were to fashion my own divine body over a period of 9 months. Something I have come to know as Hero Training... though I wished to call it God Training A point here is if I go into this with preconceived notions to what this body should contain like chakras, then I might limit the very thing I am trying to create. So when the idea hit me like a lightning from a clear blue sky, I just kinda went with it. The thing that guides me is the feeling of the body I have from visions

Interesting about the flower of life grid. I have noticed that people are becoming more heart centered, a process I call the Blossoming Lotus.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Master
Fashion your own divine body? Never heard of that but okay! It sounds like it might be a difficult thing to do. What all have you had to do thus far?

Yes, I think more people are becoming heart centered as well--but then again I have a bias--I'm currently working on becoming such. Developing a sense of universal love for all of humanity.

I like the term "Blossoming Lotus"
Old 02-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Master

This is a new one for me, not that that says much. Who am I to dispute your experience, although I'm struggling with the concept.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Fashion your own divine body? Never heard of that but okay! It sounds like it might be a difficult thing to do. What all have you had to do thus far?

The first step was to remove the chakras. The next seem to be disolving the mind, or unraveling the labyrinth as it is called. Mostly it is a constant state of transcendence, a shift in perspective, a deepening of the path I am on. In the end I know it as giving birth to my true nature. You can say that it is about releasing all the layers that inhibit the flow of my true nature. It was a path of inner-healing that led me to this, so you can say the process of my training is piecing it all together to a finely woven masterpiece.

I first came upon the concept of divine bodies when this body awoke to something stored deep within it. The story talked of the old gods loosing their divine bodies. Though I was a bit surprised when the quest revealed the purpose of the hero training. I have a vision of it where I talk to a friend, and he ask me how I did it. I answer through pain and suffering. I do not believe it to be an easy path or one without consequences. I do believe it to be rewarding in the end, and am too curious of nature to not pursue the beauty of my visions... even if they seem unlikely Now I do not know if a being has to be spiritually advanced to fashion such a thing? I think it boils down to very simple ingredients.

@Belle why are you struggling with the concept?
Old 02-01-2016, 05:02 PM
Master
It sounds like a different way to approach the path of ascension to me. Have you experienced much pain thus far? Is it emotional? Physical?

Hero training, I'll have to look that up. Thanks for sharing. :)
Old 02-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Master

@Shinsoo calling it Hero Training did not make sense to me until I picked up a book on Tantra. I was certain the term should be God Training back when I realized where my path was leading me. Keep in mind these are personal terms that makes sense according to how I choose to perceive it. But in the book the Hero layer lied beneath the Divine and above the Beast. Now the interesting thing is that I refer to my Heart as a Beast... and that the Beast is my True Nature that I am transforming through the Hero Training.

In the Chthonic view the Hero has to descend into his underwold to enlighten his spirit, which could also be seen as another approach of ascension. Yet my purpose does not seem to leave this world but to become whole. As I understand it, giving birth to my True Nature will lead me to my True Being. There is a lot of emotional pain, which is very entangled with the physical pain. As much as I might despise it, I attract situations with the sole purpose of releasing these emotions.