Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2006, 09:46 AM
cweiters

I am the number 8 you are so right. I'am rich, rich beyond mention.
In my Father's house are many mansions.
Old 03-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Elian

Your Life Path Number is 7

Your purpose in life is to find truth and meaning
You are very spiritual, and you are interested in the mysteries of life.
You are quite analytical and a great thinker. You have many theories and insights.
A life of solitude is perfect for you. You need time to think and do things your way.
In love, you are quite charming. You attract many with your confidence and wit.
While you enjoy being alone, sometimes you take it to an extreme.
You can become too isolated, shutting out loved ones and friends.
Express yourself a little bit more, and you'll be surprised where it takes you!

Hm.What truth and meaning ;)

And intellectual?, i've always been a bad student ;D And pretty damn bad at math ;\

Last edited by Elian : 03-11-2006 at 10:47 PM.
Old 05-11-2006, 06:15 PM
Enigma

Hi, I'm Enigma
and I'm an 11! Fits me Perfectly too!! I am an extreme extremist, with a Scorpio Moon to ADD to all that Life Path extreme ... needless to say, I am one tiring individual haha
My Bf and Daughter are both 7's
Old 09-11-2006, 10:39 PM
angel

Book1 what is your life path number

my number is 7. I do think that this sounds like me as I enjoy learning. I also believe that I have strayed the life path of those examples you have given.

Maybe I need to rethink my future.

Angel xx
Old 26-12-2006, 06:21 PM
nikei

Talking

I am a goofball. I am 10-30-71 and came up with a 3. I am so far away from an entertainer and wanting the spotlight. I do not perform. These elements are completely unnatural to me. Did I do my math wrong?
Old 26-12-2006, 08:51 PM
Lazuli

I have a 9 Life Path and a 22 Expression Number.

I've always found it interesting that my month and day of birth add to the same number as my year of birth, just as my first and middle names add to the same number as my last name.

Can we add a poll to this thread...?

EDIT: I just realized that this is the 36th post on this thread (3+6=9) and I posted at exactly 3:51 PM in my time zone (3+5+1=9).

Lazuli

Last edited by Lazuli : 26-12-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 21-01-2007, 06:42 PM
dark_veil

I am a 3

I am a 3 and I have always believed in the power of three even as a child, now 2007 to me is going to be a powerful year as its a 9 path number the ultimate power of 3, does anyone agree

huggs n blessings

dark veil
Old 21-01-2007, 06:43 PM
dark_veil

oh me too I just looked I posted at 6.42 which adds to 12, meaning its a 3...spooky or coincidence

dark veil
Old 21-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_veil
oh me too I just looked I posted at 6.42 which adds to 12, meaning its a 3...spooky or coincidence

dark veil
hehehe...coincidence? are you sure? I stopped believing in those quite some time ago

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 21-01-2007, 07:18 PM
deltawaves

I'm an 8 Life Path. And yes have found throughout my life the need to keep balanced between material and spiritual with a tendancy to go overboard in either area. Am now learning to experience both in tandem without denigrating one or the other. Think I'm starting to get the hang of it :>
Closed Thread