Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 21-07-2014, 12:44 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Why would anyone agree to be put under a microscope? It is hard enough living in a society that ridicules us for being different. Trying to fit in is hard when you can sense peoples true nature. My point is, if not driven by the desire for the money, in my opinion, no one with real abilities would put themselves through testing, even if you could design the test yourself.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Most people with real ability don't. I know there are a lot of fake people out there, fakes who make the world a lot hard for those of us who try to live under the radar.

I guess my comment really isn't about aura's so it doesn't really belong here. I'm sorry for my misplaced insights.

May you have peace,
SC

Spiritcarrier, i know how society think of these people. But people fear what they failed to understand. If someone want to end the rift between the blessed people and still under developed people then that person should try to prove what this is all about. If it gets proved then the people will start to accept this as a science and will not fear it. I Remember in india people were scared to take photo of themselves sayimg that the photograph will take the persons soul, but after education revolution it all changed. This is similar situation, if someone proves that about paranormal phenomena like spirit comtact, aura vision etc it will be a revolution. Its just like X- men.

@seadove, well you did give a good argument, the women in the test was doomed to fail, i dont know how she agreed about that. She might had aura vision but not X ray. Now if you read challenge designed by me then you know for sure that there is no place for argue. I agree about your comment that a person might loose the abilty to see aura if his anxiety,nervousness takes over
Then he might fail in seeing aura as this ability require delicate concentration.
But that doesnt mean that you might loose comcentration so you can never be able to take the test, thats not a logical conclusion, means there is still hope for aura readers to prove that what they believe isnt a MUMBO JUMBO...
Old 21-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Guide

If someone accepted this challenge, who would be the judge of whether they "won" or not? The skeptic who put up the money, and therefore has an interest in not accepting the results as "valid?"

Aura readers/psychics are best able to focus and utilize their abilities when relaxed and calm. Imagine having a large group observing, many of whom have already decided that you're a fake/nutcase? The negative/excited energy from the observers would be enough to taint the experiment in and of itself.

Others bring up a very good point, too. Why would anyone want to accept this challenge. Most of us fly under the radar, hoping to lead a more-or-less normal life. If one attempted this challenge, succeed or fail, they would be pushed/dragged onto center stage. Hailed as a true seer? No, more likely held up for ridicule by skeptics and those who have closed minds and need the comfort of familiar "beliefs." Labeled as a charlatan? Most likely. Even if they succeed they fail, as there is no real way to "prove" this phenemenon.

I've no interest in proving anything to anyone. I bet most people who can read auras are in the same boat. What's the point? People will be open-minded when they are ready to be, and no sooner.

So to the OP I say if you don't believe in auras, fine.
Old 21-07-2014, 01:56 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
If someone accepted this challenge, who would be the judge of whether they "won" or not? The skeptic who put up the money, and therefore has an interest in not accepting the results as "valid?"

Aura readers/psychics are best able to focus and utilize their abilities when relaxed and calm. Imagine having a large group observing, many of whom have already decided that you're a fake/nutcase? The negative/excited energy from the observers would be enough to taint the experiment in and of itself.

Others bring up a very good point, too. Why would anyone want to accept this challenge. Most of us fly under the radar, hoping to lead a more-or-less normal life. If one attempted this challenge, succeed or fail, they would be pushed/dragged onto center stage. Hailed as a true seer? No, more likely held up for ridicule by skeptics and those who have closed minds and need the comfort of familiar "beliefs." Labeled as a charlatan? Most likely. Even if they succeed they fail, as there is no real way to "prove" this phenemenon.

I've no interest in proving anything to anyone. I bet most people who can read auras are in the same boat. What's the point? People will be open-minded when they are ready to be, and no sooner.

So to the OP I say if you don't believe in auras, fine.

Hii, blue tiger, ( are blue tigers exists, i only heard about violet polar bear )
I completely do get your point of view. But first you should know that labeling sceptics as close, narrow minded people will only makes the matter worse.
This thinking that sceptics see us as fake/nutcase is not going to help.
Its not about do i believe in it or not, its about whole mankind believe in it or not?, you see knowledge about auras and chakra is very critical in spiritual path. If people become oblivious to the knowledge then how come people on this earth will attain the truth. Isn't that the whole point behind Matt warne created this forum in first place. Thats why it is really important to show the world what actually the auras, chakras really mean. If you prioritised what privacy over enlightning world with knowledge of spirituality then it is sad to say the objective/mission of this forum is long lost.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:17 PM
Guide

I agree that auras and chakras are important concepts on this path. But who am I to say that everyone must decide to make the spiritual journey?

"If people become oblivious to the knowledge then how come people on this earth will attain the truth."

Well, they will not "become" oblivious. Many ARE oblivious to this knowledge and perfectly content to live life that way.

In my quiet privacy, I am affecting many more people that I ever imagined I would. I do not "inform, instruct, or enlighten" anyone. I share what I am and what I believe with THOSE WHO ARE OPEN TO IT, and I let those who are not open to it enjoy life in their own ways.

Sometimes the hardest part about "loving" others is allowing them to make what I see as mistakes. It is not for me to challenge them. Life is about learning, and we each grow and learn in our own time, at our own rate. The journey for each will be unique and personal.

Love to all.
Old 21-07-2014, 02:55 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tiger
I agree that auras and chakras are important concepts on this path. But who am I to say that everyone must decide to make the spiritual journey?

"If people become oblivious to the knowledge then how come people on this earth will attain the truth."

Well, they will not "become" oblivious. Many ARE oblivious to this knowledge and perfectly content to live life that way.

In my quiet privacy, I am affecting many more people that I ever imagined I would. I do not "inform, instruct, or enlighten" anyone. I share what I am and what I believe with THOSE WHO ARE OPEN TO IT, and I let those who are not open to it enjoy life in their own ways.

Sometimes the hardest part about "loving" others is allowing them to make what I see as mistakes. It is not for me to challenge them. Life is about learning, and we each grow and learn in our own time, at our own rate. The journey for each will be unique and personal.

Love to all.

I cant argue your pilosophy, it is perfect.
Old 21-07-2014, 08:40 PM
Pathfinder

Even science says that we have a magnetic fields around are bodys. i don't remember who, but a few 100 years ago he built a camera that could photograph aura.,it was the same 7 layers of colors that people have claimed to see forever. Even before i knew that, i believed in them.

rock. you are a rock. gray. you are gray. like the rock, which you are. rock.- maud pie
Old 21-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bay9514
Even science says that we have a magnetic fields around are bodys. i don't remember who, but a few 100 years ago he built a camera that could photograph aura.,it was the same 7 layers of colors that people have claimed to see forever. Even before i knew that, i believed in them.

That's the Kirlian stuff--and it's not really your aura. It has to do with moisture in the sample. I'd like it to be the aura, but it's not.

Aura is seen differently by everyone who sees. Some see "internally". Some see externally. Some see colors, others don't. It is an evolving skill--not just some photography that is done.

Lora
Old 21-07-2014, 09:47 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
That's the Kirlian stuff--and it's not really your aura. It has to do with moisture in the sample. I'd like it to be the aura, but it's not.

Aura is seen differently by everyone who sees. Some see "internally". Some see externally. Some see colors, others don't. It is an evolving skill--not just some photography that is done.

Lora
Again i support you .
Old 22-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Amoralight

Hi aadi007. I see you love a debate. Yes auras are a real concept. Excuse me if I get a bit gruff but my last post disappeared. I want to cook my dinner!

I do not see full auras, only colours about six inches around the body. Usually over head, shoulders and arms.

Several years ago I was learning to train my eye and was doing exercises to see auras. The training book I was readin seemed very complex with discriptions of many variations of colours. There were 10 different greens! Yellow wall, pink wall background.........all came into account as well! I did not pursue it although it hasn't stopped me seeing colours/auras.....especially when I'm not looking.

The paragraph you wrote about "why stress if the person can read auras then MY IDEA would be to keep the person in a dark room with a group of people. Now don't tell me one can't see an aura in the dark, that's absurd and illogical"

I cannot see auras in the dark and I'm not sure who s absurd and illogical.

You obviously do a lot of research. Well how about now experiencing or experimenting.

Look up to a bright blue sky with your arms raised and your forefingers together. Pull your forefingers back and forth and see if you can see the white energy field around your fingers.
Next, you try it on people with a plain background behind, to see their energy field. Once you see their energy field, with practice, colour will start to pop in.

That's a start. I could rave on more but I'm hungry.

Try the experiment. If you can see the energy field and maybe colour, surely you would be open to people seeing auras. And that's only the physical side, not even spiritual side or people born with the gift.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:28 AM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoralight
Hi aadi007. I see you love a debate. Yes auras are a real concept. Excuse me if I get a bit gruff but my last post disappeared. I want to cook my dinner!

I do not see full auras, only colours about six inches around the body. Usually over head, shoulders and arms.

Several years ago I was learning to train my eye and was doing exercises to see auras. The training book I was readin seemed very complex with discriptions of many variations of colours. There were 10 different greens! Yellow wall, pink wall background.........all came into account as well! I did not pursue it although it hasn't stopped me seeing colours/auras.....especially when I'm not looking.

The paragraph you wrote about "why stress if the person can read auras then MY IDEA would be to keep the person in a dark room with a group of people. Now don't tell me one can't see an aura in the dark, that's absurd and illogical"

I cannot see auras in the dark and I'm not sure who s absurd and illogical.

You obviously do a lot of research. Well how about now experiencing or experimenting.

Look up to a bright blue sky with your arms raised and your forefingers together. Pull your forefingers back and forth and see if you can see the white energy field around your fingers.
Next, you try it on people with a plain background behind, to see their energy field. Once you see their energy field, with practice, colour will start to pop in.

That's a start. I could rave on more but I'm hungry.

Try the experiment. If you can see the energy field and maybe colour, surely you would be open to people seeing auras. And that's only the physical side, not even spiritual side or people born with the gift.

Hii armor, well if you are to that you can only see auras in when the object is visible, then here is the argument.

Since people are saying that aura is a electromagnetic field aroound body, then the elecromagnetic field is not visible to the eyes, i think you should agree with that, now if the normal eye cant see aura when in light or in absence of light and if aura reader can see it then it he will be able to see the field in a dark room.

Aura is best seen in dark room, so my experiment will only help the aura reader!!!!!!!!

Now to your ability to see aura,now you say that you can only see it if the target is visible, if i were a scientist i would have said that you have a mental disorder called as syaesthesia( if i spelled correctly).

But i am no scientist so i have no authority to give my result.
But i do know logic.