Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-07-2014, 05:07 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
You really believe this?

Those who "see" auras may or may not be seeing them with their physical eyes. Some see it in their "mind's eye".

Each person may have a different interpretation for colors, or actually SEE different colors of an aura. That doesn't mean it is inaccurate or that they have synesthesia.

You keep challenging people to prove it. How do they do that? Who is the arbiter of when someone is "right"? This is pretty simple. There is no one who can "verify" the aura because this is not a matter of what the eye sees.

Can you not understand this?

Lora

It is not about believing or not believing, That is a scientific study, and a real and proven disorder having a probability to affect 1 in every 2000 persons.
Now i have already given a real scenerio where a person can take challenge without any drawback to his powers. So it is not about what he sees, its about can he conclude all the number of people in the room. After all, the whole concept of aura will come down to the success in challenge or not.

Suffice to say this process can be done repitativaly to decrease the odds of finding the correct number just by guesswork...
Old 20-07-2014, 05:29 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadi007
Dear elisi, give me a statement from a Renowned scientist or Scientific society that they have accepted Aura concept. I will be happy to know that they have finally accepted this. but until that dont tell me that science have accepted this.

have you not ever heard of kirlian? have you not taken science in school? electromagnetic energy fields around people are a proven facts by scientists around the world.

some people call it an aura-but it is an ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD.

some people are color blind and may not see the color green. well, not everyone can see auras for many different reasons. that does not mean they do not exist.

i'm not going to spend my morning doing research for you.it's like finding statements from scientists that the world is round.

they all know that.

and if you're going to be confrontational, this is my last post.
Old 20-07-2014, 05:52 PM
aadi007

elisi i am not being confrontational, i am just saying that kirlian photography is not cosidered a proof of Aura.
Do you want a proof? Make a test: take "Aura Camera" electrodes in your hand(s) and DO NOT sit in front of the camera. Make sure that the camera is facing a black screen. It will produce a FAKE "aura" without you in the picture !!! Every time !!! Now, Aura is supposed to be around YOU ...

The krirlian photography has nothing to do with kirlian effect.The kirlian technolgy on other hand is only capable of taking photos of figertips and hand.

Science do consider there is a field of electromagnetic waves. But the Auras we refer to are much more than just a electromagnetic field aren't they?
If you would like to know that i have done kirlian photography on me, and the result is no way near the truth. I could have uploaded the photos but i cant able to find the CD.
anyway this is not an issue afterall, i am saying if you can able to see auras then take the challenge, and it will be a big slap on scientific community.
And i will be happy to see that.
Old 20-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
have you not ever heard of kirlian? have you not taken science in school? electromagnetic energy fields around people are a proven facts by scientists around the world.

some people call it an aura-but it is an ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD.

some people are color blind and may not see the color green. well, not everyone can see auras for many different reasons. that does not mean they do not exist.

i'm not going to spend my morning doing research for you.it's like finding statements from scientists that the world is round.

they all know that.

and if you're going to be confrontational, this is my last post.

FYI--Kirlian fields are NOT auras. By definition, these energies are not in the visual spectrum--and apparently none of our current technology is able to "see" them.

Seems like science would spend more time trying to see what is right here on earth--instead of just what is out in space. But maybe the technology will come. They have been working on "dark matter" theories for ages.

Lora
Old 20-07-2014, 06:11 PM
Master
Quote:
It is not about believing or not believing, That is a scientific study, and a real and proven disorder having a probability to affect 1 in every 2000 persons.
Now i have already given a real scenerio where a person can take challenge without any drawback to his powers. So it is not about what he sees, its about can he conclude all the number of people in the room. After all, the whole concept of aura will come down to the success in challenge or not.

Suffice to say this process can be done repitativaly to decrease the odds of finding the correct number just by guesswork...

I will answer what I told you in the PM: I was questioning why you thought it was doable to "prove" something that cannot be verified --except by another person (who has abilities).

If someone sees an aura, who is to say--"NO! That's wrong! It's really green!"

Randi? If you asked another medium, you would have two answers--and no $1million. That's why Randi's organization is a sham.

I am questioning your taking this "challenge" seriously--and why you are berating people here for not taking it.

What is it you're really after here--and in all your posts?

Lora
Old 20-07-2014, 06:33 PM
aadi007

Yo walker, what did you think about my offer, the little treasure hunt, please PM me about you thoughts.
Old 20-07-2014, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Yo walker, what did you think about my offer, the little treasure hunt, please PM me about you thoughts.
As I told you already--no thanks.
Old 20-07-2014, 08:14 PM
aadi007

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
FYI--Kirlian fields are NOT auras. By definition, these energies are not in the visual spectrum--and apparently none of our current technology is able to "see" them.

Seems like science would spend more time trying to see what is right here on earth--instead of just what is out in space. But maybe the technology will come. They have been working on "dark matter" theories for ages.

Lora

Seems like my argument was valid afterall.
Old 21-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Guide
Quote:
Spiritcarrier, the question is not about ethical or unethical, if it is exist and you can see it then there is no problem in proving it. Have you not read the test they performed on member of BPI. The test is conducted with the consent of contestant. The contestant agreed fot that kind of test, so he knew he could prove that what he saw. Just my thoughts.
And you can even design your test.
As much as i know you can talk with spirits, so why not take the test, i guess you might win. And if your worried about making profit from your powers, donate it to some NGO, or best give it to me, atleast i will buy a ferrari.

Why would anyone agree to be put under a microscope? It is hard enough living in a society that ridicules us for being different. Trying to fit in is hard when you can sense peoples true nature. My point is, if not driven by the desire for the money, in my opinion, no one with real abilities would put themselves through testing, even if you could design the test yourself.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Most people with real ability don't. I know there are a lot of fake people out there, fakes who make the world a lot hard for those of us who try to live under the radar.

I guess my comment really isn't about aura's so it doesn't really belong here. I'm sorry for my misplaced insights.

May you have peace,
SC
Old 21-07-2014, 12:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCarrier
Why would anyone agree to be put under a microscope? It is hard enough living in a society that ridicules us for being different. Trying to fit in is hard when you can sense peoples true nature. My point is, if not driven by the desire for the money, in my opinion, no one with real abilities would put themselves through testing, even if you could design the test yourself.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone. Most people with real ability don't. I know there are a lot of fake people out there, fakes who make the world a lot hard for those of us who try to live under the radar.

I guess my comment really isn't about aura's so it doesn't really belong here. I'm sorry for my misplaced insights.

May you have peace,
SC

Good post, I feel the same, why would one want to do something to attract a lot of attention to oneself (and who knows could be then kidnapped by the government or something who wants to use someones "special powers" or whatever).

I was doing a little bit of remote viewing for a while at a website but then left when I started getting very close to getting correct hits as I got scared it could of been a recruitment place for the gov. and thought I do not want to be noticed by them.

I too are curious why that psychic took up that task if she wasnt going to be able to do it on the day thou I do have a theory why she may of failed when this well could of been something she could usually do.

As most clairvoyants know, it doesnt go well if one "tries too hard".. I wonder as she was put in the spotlight, if she tried harder then normal or thought about it stronger. This could of affected her chakra balance and caused her to loose her clairvoyance. (this is something my yogi teacher teaches all his students, that it is very important not to use too much will or try when doing clairvoyance due to how it alters things and can stop result).

There is also the fact of what the other said (but not all see auras like this) of many psychics seeing auras with the inner eye eg like an image inside their own head see the person in their own thoughts with the aura. Anyway, he seems auras in this way (inside of outside of themselves) wouldnt be able to do that test with the way it was set up. But yeah their should be others who do see them the other way who could do this test.

I couldnt currently do that test even if I wanted and didnt mind too as I personally need to focus on the person (or throu them) before I start to see an aura at a basic level.