Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 13-07-2014, 01:48 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
As I have constant yuck clearing out of within me and appearing in my bodies energy systems.. result of kundalini bringing stuff up (I assume Im clearing stuff from my soul from other lives or maybe things from this life time), I really have to focus on keeping my etheric body and the bodies chakras and meridians as clear as I can, (otherwise I would just end up as a congested mess which would cause me painful blocks in this body).

There is quite a lot of different things I do for aura clearing.

1/ Sweeping the aura out. (You can do this with your mind, with your hand, with a crystal or even with an eagle feather).

2/ Salt and bicarb baths (I probably do overkill in that area. I like to use 1kg of salt with 250g bicarb soda (baking soda). One probably could use half that amount. Anyway.. that works great and can help draw things out (I like to flood my body with divine light at the same time for a deeper affect thou salt and bicarb work good too without this). It doesnt have to be seasalt.. cheap tablesalt works fine.

3/ Crystals. The vibration of the higher energy crystals can help clear the energy field eg amethyst. One can also program them to draw out and break down negative energy

4/ Smuding. White sage. (Ive found that desert sage smudge sticks doesnt work so take care of what sage you buy to do this).

5/ Using pure essential lavender oil (dont thou go putting undiluted pure lavender ALL over the whole body, I think I once poisoned myself a little doing that as I was made sick).

6/ Lots of forms of energy healing help breakdown stuff in the aura eg reiki (one may still need more then this, depending on how much is sitting in the etheric body and body chakras etc eg a salt bath can still be helpful).

7/ Being out in nature can be good. Earth energy helps naturally to clean the aura.. eg laying on the ground merging with the earth (dont do this over a septic tank or anything).

8/ Some kinds of meditation can help, mantras etc.. anything which raises body frequency will have the lower frequency stuff coming to the surface for clearing. Thing is I personally find with raising frequency, thou it brings things up for clearing to the surface, the energies dont always go and clear out and may sit in our energy body and cause issues. Hence other techniques useful to them clear them out.

9/ Invoking certain energies also doing blessings helps

10/ Aura sprays. I have a great one which is the channelled energy of a Master, a person working at a very high level used to make Master sprays. One spray of this cleans anything out of my surface aura layers, a couple of sprays in a room will instantly clear it. (she's moved so I dont know now where to get any like this from.. if anyone knows where to get Master energies in a bottle pm me please!).

11/ Dont forget to also keep your environment energies clean too as that will help your aura to be clearer. I like to use Nag Champa insence sticks for that.

Other things

Vegetarians have a cleaner aura then those who eat meat. If you are going to eat meat, say a prayer before you do.

The more energy aware one is, the more easy its to feel this. I feel any bit of lower density energy in my body constantly so for me its easy to feel (I can target in to specific spots).

A person not as sensitive they may feel just lighter/freer when their aura is clearer. I suggest to do the salt and bi carb bath I suggested to see if you can notice a difference. Relax and tune into your body for 15 minutes.. note how it feels, then have a 20min salt and bicarb bath and see if you can feel your energy being clearer. Its probably the easiest way to notice it.
Wow thank u lots
Old 13-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
The aura is basically the chakra system. Same thing, a cleansing will clear both.

Whoa!
The aura is fields of luminous energy that surround a person like a halo. Chakras are energy centers inside your body. The aura is not at all like the chakra system. The best approach to cleansing the chakra system is to refine your consciousness. Totally different approaches.
Old 13-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
Whoa!
The aura is fields of luminous energy that surround a person like a halo. Chakras are energy centers inside your body. The aura is not at all like the chakra system. The best approach to cleansing the chakra system is to refine your consciousness. Totally different approaches.

The aura is energy that comes from the chakras?

So if you clear the chakras you automatically clear the aura too?
Old 15-07-2014, 02:09 AM
Knower

Quote:
The aura is energy that comes from the chakras?

So if you clear the chakras you automatically clear the aura too?

That is not correct. Sorry
Old 15-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
That is not correct. Sorry

Can you explain the difference between the two then.. how they work together, ect?
Old 15-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh oh OH!!!! I have one!! I just remembered from reading wolfman's post!

Okay here it is: Turpentine and salt bath.

I recommend EVERYONE to try it.

It stings like a ***** for ages but it's well worth it.

It's meant for clearing toxins in the body but when I did it it activated my energy system too. I mean I could literally feel energy inside and out running around frantically clearing itself out as I howled in emotional (and physical) pain for half an hour as it was all being released. No kidding!- It did this in a serious way. I have no idea how- but it's incredible. I don't know why this isn't more widely known.

Sorry to say this, but that is the worst advice I have ever read here.
It's not good for your skin and health at all.

Pain has nothing to do with purify and cleanse, some false religions goes through that pain path, and nothing good has come up from them.

The best way to "clean" your aura is to focus on high emotions, a peaceful mind, and a smooth personality.
Old 15-07-2014, 02:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28

Sorry to say this, but that is the worst advice I have ever read here.
It's not good for your skin and health at all.

Pain has nothing to do with purify and cleanse, some false religions goes through that pain path, and nothing good has come up from them.

The best way to "clean" your aura is to focus on high emotions, a peaceful mind, and a smooth personality.

It's sooooo effective though!! I had never felt better in my life afterwards.

It's not the pain that cleanses.. it's all the junk coming to the surface that hurts. You'd be surprised how much is down there. Salt does nothing by comparison. Salt is barely a scratch on the surface. Which is okay I suppose if that's all you want removed. But turpentine really digs down deep.
Old 15-07-2014, 04:18 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
:) my preference is on whatever works the best.

What I said was based on what Ive actually tried and what worked and what didnt. Im very sensitive to feeling energies and can feel the quality of them if Im about them eg how dense one is and hence can tell when a density is breaking one up. Its very easy for me to feel it. I use like my sense of touch to feel energy.

I know nothing at all about ions.. just energy densities. That other sage, simply didnt work. If you can clearly feel densities of energy I suggest you try it and actually experiment with white sage and desert sage to see.

thanks, i will since i've always used white.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:26 PM
diorthotis

The sounds of the Chakras would be the way, as well as focusing on their associated color, however, upon researching the internet, I have found that nobody is in agreement about the sounds. I once had a paper that gave a satisfactory list of the 11 chakras, but now do not seem to have it

This is quite unfortunate, however, I have not really practiced chakra stuff for quite some time now, and am doing just fine. So maybe they are not necessary. I do remember that the root chakra is Ah, and it is red. Also, there are four higher ones, with colors such as silver, gold and white, but again this information could have been incorrect, because it did not come from a reliable source.