Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-05-2013, 09:53 PM
paper

I find this all so interesting! I hope that you will let the rest of us know how accurate the readings were!
Old 19-05-2013, 01:14 AM
korryn92

Hello TT!

...I can always email them to you if you would like to take a second look at the guinea pigs. They do look like giant hamster,

The cat's reading you got it spot on! He is very much alive and has unimaginable energy. He is a very happy cat a sociable with people living within the house, but shy of others he first meets.

The black and white guinea pig is also alive.

You did amazing!

Thank you for the reading on my pets
Old 19-05-2013, 06:47 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Can't Thank You Enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by korryn92
Hello TT!

...I can always email them to you if you would like to take a second look at the guinea pigs. They do look like giant hamster,

The cat's reading you got it spot on! He is very much alive and has unimaginable energy. He is a very happy cat a sociable with people living within the house, but shy of others he first meets.

The black and white guinea pig is also alive.

You did amazing!

Thank you for the reading on my pets

Thank you, Korryn, thank you; your posting acknowledgment is much appreciated.

I hope from this others here are now encouraged to participate by sending or posting pictures for me; I greatly need the practice so I'm grateful to all who may choose to 'play along' and from this we can see where this all takes us.

Thanks, again, Korryn.

TT
Old 19-05-2013, 10:19 PM
korryn92

No problem TT!

I love to help people, everyone needs practice to get to their full potential, and I have lots of pictures LOL

If I can find a picture of a person (with permission from them of course) with a suitable background for aura reading I will send it to you for more practice. :)
Old 19-05-2013, 11:18 PM
Experiencer
I want to send pics of my pets. I'm still new here and have not posted enough (15 postings) yet to be allowed to post pictures. I've been more active today than I been since joining so I should soon be able to post pics of my pets for you to read.
Old 20-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Jebbie... Thank You...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jebbie
I want to send pics of my pets.

I should soon be able to post pics of my pets for you to read.

Thank you for your consideration.

Now, to be sure we are on the same page-

I am sent pictures that are a mix of live and deceased pets. People have pictures of their current pets and almost always have pictures of their past pets, those that passed away.

I ask that a mix of live and deceased pets be posted/sent so I may, using what I see of the Aura in each picture, be able to determine which pictures show live and/or deceased pets.

Sometimes people send/post a picture because they want to know more about their pet's health condition and sometimes people send me a pic because they want to know the color of their Aura.

So, Jebbie, I look forward to your sending pictures when you are ready.

Thank You,

TT
Old 24-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Experiencer
I'm only able submit one pic. I have many pics of my pets living and dead but most have to be reduced in size before I can post. So I am just posting what needs no resizing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sweetee05.jpg (12.3 KB, 7 views)

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 25-05-2013, 07:51 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Thank You, Jebbie...

Quote:
I'm only able submit one pic. I have many pics of my pets living and dead but most have to be reduced in size before I can post. So I am just posting what needs no resizing.

Okay, thank you, your doing this is appreciated.

I'm not sure this picture is going to 'work' for me but I'll give it a long look and will get back with a reply/assessment by Sunday evening.

Thank you again,

TT
Old 25-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUT TRAVELER
Okay, thank you, your doing this is appreciated.

I'm not sure this picture is going to 'work' for me but I'll give it a long look and will get back with a reply/assessment by Sunday evening.

Thank you again,

TT

Here is another one that may be better to read.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg m-1.jpg (39.2 KB, 5 views)

"When the student is ready the teacher appears" quote origin The Buddha or Mabel Collins
Old 26-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Alive and More?

Quote:
Here is another one that may be better to read.

Hi, Jebbie...

...The cat's surrounding Aura is not particularly outwardly-glowing and I am also seeing a dark patch over the dark part of the cat's body in the picture.

...The dark patch is limited to the dark part of the cat's body so I am wondering to what that refers or perhaps represents.

...If it was just the Aura I was looking at I'd say I'm not sure this cat is still with us but with that dark patch I'm inclined to suggest there is something going on but I'm not sure what it is.

Is this a two personality cat?

If you have another shot of this cat or can arrange another shot I'd like to see where else that dark patch may show up.

...I'm going with the cat being alive because of the complication of the dark patch.

So, to what does it refer or represent?

If you have another shot I'd like to see it before you respond to this and if you do not, then I will call it by suggesting that:

1. The cat is alive;

2. There is a complication of some sort, either physically or something else, I'm not sure what it is.

And so?

Thanks, Jebbie!

TT