Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 17-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Master
Jude 1:9 reads:

“But when the archangel Michael, contending with the devil, was disputing about the body of Moses, he did
not presume to pronounce a blasphemous judgment, but said, “The Lord rebuke you.”

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2019, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
no no no no nooo. I asked you, because you quoted the Isaiah 45:23.

And so I am asking you, did you understand the message in the verses & the chapter & the entire bible, seeing that you quote scripture.

I eagerly await your reply...SMILES.

Do you mean to say if I understand the verses in Isaiah chapter 45? I do not understand all the verse, neither do I understand all the verses, Chapters & books in the entire Bible. But I would love to. God grant us the Grace to understand the way things are. But perhaps it suffices simply to have the Spirit behind all this; If He has it all and we have Him... beyond convenient!
Old 17-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Master
Daniel 12:1 reads:

“At that time shall arise Michael, the great prince who has charge of your people. And there shall be a time of trouble,
such as never has been since there was a nation till that time. But at that time your people shall be delivered,
everyone whose name shall be found written in the book.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Do you mean to say if I understand the verses in Isaiah chapter 45? I do not understand all the verse, neither do I understand all the verses, Chapters & books in the entire Bible. But I would love to. God grant us the Grace to understand the way things are. But perhaps it suffices simply to have the Spirit behind all this; If He has it all and we have Him... beyond convenient!
The true message is held within the entire chapter within any book, in the bible.

It is of no use quoting verses, without quoting the entire chapter.
One ought to meditate on the entire chapter, in order to recieve the true message held within.

In actuality, the message or lesson is within the entire book.
And the message is distorted & lost when quoting verses.
Old 17-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
The true message is held within the entire chapter within any book, in the bible.

One ought to meditate on the entire chapter, in order to recieve the true message held within.

ISAIAH 45 is an interesting chapter but........
it falls outside the norm of what people consider what the Bible is all about.

For example, chapter 45 talks about Cyrus, the liberator of the Jews. But Cyrus was not a Jew, he was
not one of God's people. Cyrus is one of those anomalies very similar to Jethro, Moses' father-in-law, whose
grazing land the 'burning bush' and the receipt of the Ten Commandments occurred on.
Jethro was a Midianite priest - not a Hebrew.

Old 18-08-2019, 12:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

Interesting teaching, thanks for the message.
Old 18-08-2019, 05:30 AM
Master
Exodus 21:2 is part of the basis of modern day bankruptcy laws. On the 7th year, the Jubilee year,
some of the things people had lost, such as their freedom from slavery, were restored.

Exodus 21:2 reads:

""If you buy a Hebrew servant, he is to serve you for six years.
But in the seventh year, he shall go free, without paying anything."

Old 18-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Master
"No one who denies the Son, has the Father.
Whoever acknowledges the Son, has the Father also."
1 John 2:23

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 20-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we looked upon and have touched with our hands, concerning the word of life—
the life was made manifest, and we have seen it, and testify to it and proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father and was made manifest to us— that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ. And we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete.
1 John 1:1-4

Beautiful!!!
Old 21-08-2019, 06:39 PM
Master

Matthew 11:28 Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

This is Christ's message to all that have hardships in their lives