Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Why the cosmic censorship? Why can't we know both the momentum and position of the building blocks of reality at the same time? Why does observing a subatomic particle change it's behavior? And why did you create living creatures with a desire to live that experience fear and pain and declare they must prey on each other to live?
Sorry, got carried away a little with the dark side of my intellect.
Dr. Shaw
Old 01-07-2017, 09:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Why?

Why the cosmic censorship? Why can't we know both the momentum and position of the building blocks of reality at the same time? Why does observing a subatomic particle change it's behavior? And why did you create living creatures with a desire to live that experience fear and pain and declare they must prey on each other to live?
Dr. Shaw
Old 25-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Knower

Your amusing its a good thing your energy isn't strong You wish a question from my truth? The day of takings is unto a great giving so I dwelled unto what you gave unto me the points gave forth unto me were not aĺl in movement for their day's of truth is now to a given measure of a certainty of unmeasured moments required is an uncertainty of given passing's.
To then it was to fracture the passings of their given value that gives Honor to the Ancient Passing

Unto forth I will be within what is measurable to a truth given within the passings of truth unmeasured.
Old 26-07-2017, 06:04 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixNine
Where is 'me'? Where is 'me'?

No where.

I was thinking everywhere. No where is also acceptable, im not at the this is all a dream level yet. Very soon though. was just contemplating life being a game and almost traced it back to the same place every thought leads to.
Old 27-07-2017, 07:22 AM
Experiencer
Hey God are u sending someone for me
or did you forget about me :(
Old 27-07-2017, 08:04 AM
Master
When will I see you again?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6fVDAjs9f0
Old 14-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
Good to know. Who is F? Please answer and be descriptive. Vague answers are not helpful. If I am not familiar with F, please do not hesitate to describe them physically or spiritually, depending upon their nature.

FEAR

They will drink you of it . . . (as they have been)
Old 14-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Shaw
Dr. Shaw

There is no censorship to say, there is only forgetting.

You can know. You do. You just forget.

Observing is a process, not a thing. It affects everything you observe. It's my gift to you, to use to create.

They chose to teach you humility in that way, that is how you chose to learn of humility. Many cycles of being incarnate has conditioned the predominant vibration of planet earth to dabble in the lower realms of density - not for too long as you all know the "wave" is coming.

You were carried away by darkness, you will be brought back up into the light.
Old 14-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
Your amusing its a good thing your energy isn't strong You wish a question from my truth? The day of takings is unto a great giving so I dwelled unto what you gave unto me the points gave forth unto me were not aĺl in movement for their day's of truth is now to a given measure of a certainty of unmeasured moments required is an uncertainty of given passing's.
To then it was to fracture the passings of their given value that gives Honor to the Ancient Passing

Unto forth I will be within what is measurable to a truth given within the passings of truth unmeasured.

Nothing measured is true. The means and very act of measuring effect it.

The only truth no one can know, because it is no-thing.

Time is a neat cognitive trick if you forget the Ancients are with us here now.
Old 14-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by starlight11
Hey God are u sending someone for me
or did you forget about me :(

Are you ready for someone?
Tell us why...