Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2017, 01:56 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by confused_soul
Update regarding my situation and I thank you guys for all the help and response I got which is truly valuable.

I got a phone call from my psychic healer and said this person who she recently met at a convention dropped down her price to $3,500 all chakras which includes all the spiritual time needed (she was going to charge hourly rate). Anyways, she also states that she was also able to balance my chakras but she feels like it will be unaligned soon and if I choose not to have my chakras transplanted then we should get chakras balance every month for $525.

Ad because of all your post... I am looking at reiki healer but came across this innerlight method which is the similar to reiki but instead of exchange of energy she stands in as a witness to acknowledge the pain and pass trauma and to witness it being released. What do you think guys about this? Still looking into everything. She said this could be done virtually. Can reiki be done virtually too? I thought it's important of the laying of hands and stuff like that? What do you think?

Hello,
Tell these folk/scammers that you have found someone else to help you for free and ask them not to contact you again,and threaten them with an harassment order from the police!
They are parasites, low level grifters,these folk can sky dive from a snakes belly,that's how low they are,ok!

KRB
Old 30-05-2017, 03:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
Hello,
You don't understand my post because it was made in the heat of the moment,I am sick and tired of members coming into a thread when its halfway into a conversation,and a good result for the poster/starter ( that's you ) and adding comments that are 180° in a different direction to the flow of the thread.
There are certain folk on SF who believe in removing,replacing,unscrewing and otherwise tampering with the chakra system.guess what,non of them have seen a chakra,or only in a book,maybe one or two people in this forum have "opened" or manipulated the Ajna chakra or ( third eye ),and by opened I mean consciously been fully aware what has happened, not in meditation but in full wide awake state of consciousness.

When these members of the broken,unscrew,replace or tamper with the chakra's start a thread,well they do not get any interest?.so they wait for someone like yourself, who comes along with a problem,and get a conversation started by decent and honest folk,who only have you best interests at heart,and they suddenly jump into the conversation,send it off on a different tangent to where the thread is headed,now they do this because they have dreary lives,probably watch Days of Our Dreary Lives on TV and hijack a very good thread,but they do not do it at the start,they wait like "sly mongrel dogs" to pounce,they wait until the good decent folk here have gained your confidence, and they start a virus in the thread to change the flow from positive to negative,no one posts on their threads so like a parasite they attach themselves like a tick and disgorge their negative energy into the flow,this is an ego thing,they cannot prove their own broken chakra theory,but they can paresitise a good honest thread!,a helpful thread that trys to help you,well they are not interested in helping you,or stopping you spending thousands of dollars on a 3D chakra, all they want it what their ego's crave,to be heard and have their theory proven,they cannot do it alone,their threads are just not interesting enough to attract comment.

Do not pay anyone more than 50 bucks for one hours treatment,and if they say you have to have 10 or 5 sessions then walk away if the first one has no benefit,and ask for a refund,don't be shy,just ask for a full refund!

KRB

Ok I got it. I thought u felt like I'm a dummy account for someone else. I'm in need of help. Just feeling so much heaviness in my heart. All the reiki healer in my area is asking for at least $70 per session and some states that they needed more than 1 session. Are you a healer by any chance?
Old 30-05-2017, 06:33 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Ok I got it. I thought u felt like I'm a dummy account for someone else. I'm in need of help. Just feeling so much heaviness in my heart. All the reiki healer in my area is asking for at least $70 per session and some states that they needed more than 1 session. Are you a healer by any chance?

Hello,
If I am a healer,I don't know it,there are some folk here who say they are healers,if they are and can help they will post here and tell you.
70 bucks a session to me is fair if its an hour,it costs me 78 dollars Australian for an hour with a physiotherapist, he has studied at University for 4 years,fully and legally accredited,for that I have every level in my thoracic spine hand/thumb massaged, and my cervical spine also,its a full on one hour physical session,and,I am very grateful for the relief I get, he tried acupuncture but it did nothing for my pain.

Now,this mans hourly rate is based on being a small part of a big rural medical practice,there are 7 doctor's or general practitioners, 2 physiotherapists,a blood clinic and a psychologist and a special aboriginal unit,plus relevant staff,nurses, receptionists,and other caregivers!

The 78 Australian dollars I spend has to cover the upkeep of this very big and welcome facility.
If my physio works from home with no overheads,he charge's 50 dollars an hour,and that is because he has no overheads!
If these so called "wonder workers" do it from home then the overheads are nil,zero,nothing,an hour for a light,cost about 5 cents,oils/creams etc for one person,let's say 2 dollars maximum,towels etc,washing,drying ( the sun is free ) let's say 1 dollar,so 70 dollars is excessive, take away $3.05cents so they make from you a straight profit of $66.95cents!

To supply you with what? words,words he got free from a book in a library,a certificate? well an initial outlay of let's say $250.00,which he probably got online and lasts his whole lifetime,do you see what I am doing mate,I am deconstructing an amount of money that these folk charge people like you and me,just average garden variety folk on the street.
He works from home,say 8 hours a day,5 days a week,he doesn't have to work weekends like you or others,he makes himself/herself a total each week of $2,800.00 per week, you have to work overtime to pay them,and how do they know you need more than one session?,you have never met,and I guarantee that after the first session,they will say some gobbledegoop that they know you will not understand, and neither will they by the way, how can he say you will probably need more than one session?,because he knows because he has already worked out you state of mind,you are under great stress,so you may as well put a target on your back!

There are probably folk on this forum who do this as a business,they will try to undermine what I have said,that's ok you know otherwise,if these folk were trained at University and say a 4 year course that's fine,but they actually studied hands on as well as theoretically, but I can say I am some sort of "chakra fixer,aligner,akashic record reader" and I am probably more experienced than others,and a very good talker,its easy to do,but I am an honest decent person who has a pet hate of folk who charge money and do nothing except empty your bank account!

KRB
Old 30-05-2017, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
most of these I honestly have to google to understand

Sometimes spirituality has a tendency to become a bit more complicated than it ought to be. Let say you go through life, you experience stuff that you think a certain way about, these thoughts creates feelings in you and thus you act a certain way. These actions creates thought momentum's, so when let us say you see something you really really like you do not have to like it all over, you directly tap into this really good feeling, the same goes for the things you dislike. When you see someone (or something) you like or dislike you create an emotional connection to them / it. Basically this is what an etheric cord is from my understanding. A good exercise here to create good momentum's in your life is to meditate for 15 min. each morning and evening to let go of resistant thoughts
Old 30-05-2017, 03:51 PM
Experiencer

I know I said this already, but this is one of those things that frustrates me; social injustice. Any spiritual healer that charges in excess of a normal hourly rate for services is a scammer. There may, however, be some differences if they run a proper establishment and offer assurances for their service. But overall, any time I see a price tag anywhere near $500 (and especially above this) I also see a scammer.

Now I'm seeing sums as high as $3,500 flying around.. ludicrous!!

I've dealt with very good spiritual healers who have helped me with serious issues, and they only charged $50 a session... with no request to come back to continue the job.

Scammers create some convoluted danger/damage that requires intense 'work' to rectify. They then attach a hefty price to this, and predict future catastrophe if you don't go through with the healing. If there's a big price tag attached, find someone else who can help you. You'll not find another person who makes the same claim with the same price tag.
Old 30-05-2017, 10:27 PM
Master

Quote:
I'm in need of help.

I am going to be frank here. I do not believe in myths the way others here might do. I simply don't believe in all the middlemen that these myth create between you and you, yes I said between you and you One of these you's, what some call god, source, soul, higher self, inner being (my fav.), or whatever is always whole, and this means because this you is you that so are you. I can do what healers do, help you create a good connection between you and you so you feel whole, which will make this you here feel the wholeness of the you that you are. And of course you can do healing remotely because all energy is in the same space, that it is not is only an illusion for our benefit, that is why the feeling that you are broken likewise is. You are whole, always have been and always will be, nothing can ever change that... yet still you can make yourself feel like you are not, and is that not really really interesting. If you want help I will make a thread in the healing section to offer free dreamweaving (which is an ancient tantric art)... just say the word
Old 31-05-2017, 01:42 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I know I said this already, but this is one of those things that frustrates me; social injustice. Any spiritual healer that charges in excess of a normal hourly rate for services is a scammer. There may, however, be some differences if they run a proper establishment and offer assurances for their service. But overall, any time I see a price tag anywhere near $500 (and especially above this) I also see a scammer.

Now I'm seeing sums as high as $3,500 flying around.. ludicrous!!

I've dealt with very good spiritual healers who have helped me with serious issues, and they only charged $50 a session... with no request to come back to continue the job.

Scammers create some convoluted danger/damage that requires intense 'work' to rectify. They then attach a hefty price to this, and predict future catastrophe if you don't go through with the healing. If there's a big price tag attached, find someone else who can help you. You'll not find another person who makes the same claim with the same price tag.

Hello Carnate,
Well said,similar and on course with my thoughts,50 bucks for an hours session is fair,but only if you get benefit,no benefit no pay,full refund!
Never meeting a client/meal and telling them it may take more than one session is a scam,a con,a true grifter at work,a paresetical, little nondescript despicable little biped!

KRB
Old 31-05-2017, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Update regarding my situation and I thank you guys for all the help and response I got which is truly valuable.

I got a phone call from my psychic healer and said this person who she recently met at a convention dropped down her price to $3,500 all chakras which includes all the spiritual time needed (she was going to charge hourly rate). Anyways, she also states that she was also able to balance my chakras but she feels like it will be unaligned soon and if I choose not to have my chakras transplanted then we should get chakras balance every month for $525.

Ad because of all your post... I am looking at reiki healer but came across this innerlight method which is the similar to reiki but instead of exchange of energy she stands in as a witness to acknowledge the pain and pass trauma and to witness it being released. What do you think guys about this? Still looking into everything. She said this could be done virtually. Can reiki be done virtually too? I thought it's important of the laying of hands and stuff like that? What do you think?

Yikes confused soul,

I don't know where you found these scammers but with all advertising, don't fall for the hype and the pressure. So what if a chakra or two are misaligned. I wouldn't trust that diagnosis anyway as the so called healer is too focused on making money. It feels like a ruse, or a hook, to get you to part with your money.

Misaligned chakras happens to a lot of people and there are plenty of free videos for the do it yourself type of people. If you really insist on paying for a professional that's fine too. You have good advice for how much to pay, etc.

As for the innerlight method, I never heard of it so can't comment on it.

Blessings on your journey

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)