Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 18-01-2017, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Do auras have to be read in person?

I'm not sure if you actually have to see the person or if you need a photo from them. I don't mind PMing anyone a picture if they can actually read auras through Photos. I'm super curious!
Old 19-01-2017, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi TheLittlePenguin,

That's an interesting question! I think it is acually possible to connect with someone through an image because the picture gives the medium a target to focus on. So I think one can read the qualities of the aura also through a simple picture.

Do you mind telling me, why you would like someone to do that for you?

Greeting,

Seth
Old 19-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Ananda
Hi TheLittlePenguin,

That's an interesting question! I think it is acually possible to connect with someone through an image because the picture gives the medium a target to focus on. So I think one can read the qualities of the aura also through a simple picture.

Do you mind telling me, why you would like someone to do that for you?

Greeting,

Seth

I want to see if I need certain areas of my Chakra to be healed and cleansed. I was wondering if anyone could see where there was problems.
Old 19-01-2017, 05:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittlePenguin
I want to see if I need certain areas of my Chakra to be healed and cleansed. I was wondering if anyone could see where there was problems.

Why do you think that your chakras dont work properly?

Probably someone can see what problems there are but I guess you would do better if you learned how to "see" yourself. If you have an inner problem that causes the dirtying of a chakra the dirt will occur again even if the healing was successful.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Your Heart Chakra.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:05 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittlePenguin
"Do auras have to be read in person?" I'm not sure if you actually have to see the person or if you need a photo from them. I don't mind PMing anyone a picture if they can actually read auras through Photos. I'm super curious!
No. They do not. There is no requirement that the subject be identified by name or that the reader even know where they are. All that is necessary is permission and some sort of name which will identify him or her. On this forum the user name is adequate. in addition physical distance is no obstacle. It doesn't matter in the slightest where the two people are. The only limit in a physical sense is regarding the planet where the two live. This is because each planet has it's own organic field of influence within which these sorts of things happen. A reading given by a person on Earth must be to another who is also on Earth.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:45 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
No. They do not. There is no requirement that the subject be identified by name or that the reader even know where they are. All that is necessary is permission and some sort of name which will identify him or her. On this forum the user name is adequate. in addition physical distance is no obstacle. It doesn't matter in the slightest where the two people are. The only limit in a physical sense is regarding the planet where the two live. This is because each planet has it's own organic field of influence within which these sorts of things happen. A reading given by a person on Earth must be to another who is also on Earth.

Does reading auras create a connection, and could there be any risks to having your aura read by someone, bartholomew?
Old 10-02-2017, 05:16 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
Does reading auras create a connection, and could there be any risks to having your aura read by someone, bartholomew?

The only possibility for risk exists in the motives of he or she who does the reading. In close proximity a person with good intention will see the same thing as one of ill intent.

When the two subjects are separated by any distance and do not meet in person it is their two souls who join them in a permissive state. This is the way it is done. If the motives of the reader were bad no connection could be made since the souls would not allow it. Don't forget that in the spirit worlds we cannot have secrets like we do here. Everyone else sees us the way we really are.

Simply reading an aura poses no particular risk. It is possible that the reader may misinterpret or it is possible that he or she will try to misuse their abilities trying to get money or something like that. In these cases the soul of the subject would warn in advance.

The mature man or woman will know and is perfectly capable of making the correct decision. I will add that people or our two ages have long since developed these abilities of discrimination. May I say that you and I are both much older than the average person on this forum. We know better than to allow harm to come to us. Our acquired wisdom is sufficient.

There is a bit more. When a reading is done over a distance, any distance, the two souls are involved. If there were bad motives anywhere the connection would be refused.

There must always be a good reason. Tell me please why you are interested?
Old 10-02-2017, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
The only possibility for risk exists in the motives of he or she who does the reading. In close proximity a person with good intention will see the same thing as one of ill intent.

When the two subjects are separated by any distance and do not meet in person it is their two souls who join them in a permissive state. This is the way it is done. If the motives of the reader were bad no connection could be made since the souls would not allow it. Don't forget that in the spirit worlds we cannot have secrets like we do here. Everyone else sees us the way we really are.

Simply reading an aura poses no particular risk. It is possible that the reader may misinterpret or it is possible that he or she will try to misuse their abilities trying to get money or something like that. In these cases the soul of the subject would warn in advance.

The mature man or woman will know and is perfectly capable of making the correct decision. I will add that people or our two ages have long since developed these abilities of discrimination. May I say that you and I are both much older than the average person on this forum. We know better than to allow harm to come to us. Our acquired wisdom is sufficient.

There is a bit more. When a reading is done over a distance, any distance, the two souls are involved. If there were bad motives anywhere the connection would be refused.

There must always be a good reason. Tell me please why you are interested?

I'm interested for self-development and because I am naturally inquisitive and curious. If the person offering is of Love, then I am interested.

bartholomew, do you think that older age in human years equates to more wisdom, my friend?
Old 10-02-2017, 05:51 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiningstars
I'm interested for self-development and because I am naturally inquisitive and curious. If the person offering is of Love, then I am interested.

bartholomew, do you think that older age in human years equates to more wisdom, my friend?

There is a natural progression which states that first comes faith. This is sufficient for the beginner. Next is knowledge. After a time we accumulate this and it will naturally replace faith. We now know things for sure. Lastly is wisdom which is the child of knowledge, born of experience. It is safe to assume that an older person has their own wisdom. It is, after all, hard to avoid.

Sister your reasons are pure of intent. Would you like a reading? I do them occasionally. I always use a PM for this. They are private. If you do then please say nothing about yourself. The less I know the better. I seldom offer these. The way it works is this: I am James. I make a conscious connection with my soul, Bartholomew, who then finds your soul and makes the needed connection to your physical form. You see? The two souls are in full knowledge beforehand. If there were any ill intent they would see it and refuse the connection. Again I do not want to know anything about you. In the reading I examine your chakras and aura using my palm chakras. Then I write a narrative which describes what I felt. That is all. Please think carefully first.