Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 10-06-2016, 04:34 PM
Pathfinder

@Somnia
Oh the first thing that crossed my mind after the post is that studies recently have proven bilingual children grow up to be more evolved! So, pleased to meet you, more evolved person :P

It kind of makes sense how you handle social encounters, moving a lot has taught you how to adapt and move your way into different cultures so you're probably a socially capable person, but without real attachment. Thats a good thing in my opinion, since people can die or change their minds and leave. Your world won't collapse when they do, which makes you self sufficient and healthy.
I'm like that as well, I don't know why , i've never moved to another country. But we did move houses 3 times in elementary school and i've been on 2 different highschools (due to me being interested in girls/freedom/getting drunk instead of studying yeah I was the milennial before milennials even existed :P ).
Meet, greet, have fun, wave.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Master
Two countries...

Quote...
(@Robbie
Hi, maybe you're able to remember the name of the numbers because your brain prefers numbers and maths before language skills? Typically men are said to be be more adept at maths and women at language skills, but I don't know if that has been proven.
I have a lot of respect for adventurous people like yourself, who visit different countries. That way you can take witness of life's peculiarities first hand. I am not much of a traveller myself in the physical sense, I stick to books and my home, but like to hear about other people's adventures... Un-Quote) (Thank you for your comments)

Hi Naga Saturn...

I feel and understand, there's more to my visiting those two countries, than just by chance...

At the age of 20, I completed a five year apprenticeship in the printing trad and was immediately called up, to complete my two years national service... That was in January 1950...
Within two weeks, I signed on for an extra year, so that I could a little more money each week...
Three months further on, whilst being trained as a wireless operator I signed on for a further nine years, to complete a twelve year stretch...
In doing so, shortly after completing the course, most of those in our squad (including me) were assigned for a two year posting to Hong Kong... I liked it there so much (it always felt like I'd found my true family home) that I signed on to extend the tour by a further year, which was the maximum allowed in those days...
I've always wished I could have spent the rest of my life there... But it was not to be...

In the early sixties I was posted to Germany for three years, where the same thoughts and feeling about it being a natural home: surrounding me from all angles...

Looking back over the years and taking all the events that have taken place in my life, before, through and after those episodes, it became quite obvious I was meant to have visited them from the day I was born, because in former lives, I'd been born, bred and died in both countries as part of my reincarnate cycles...

It's not something I believe, because I actually believe in nothing - I even hate the use of the word - I simply feel, know and understand without a doubt: that what I assume: is real and applicable...

I can well imagine there are many other's who have, over the years, experienced similar traits...

Hope this will be of interest to some group members...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-06-2016, 04:51 PM
Pathfinder

That's quite a story Robbie. I can feel your emotion trough the words, it's impacting to read even.

I hear you, past lives can have an enormous impact on current lives. You might have had quite warm and happy lives in China and Germany if you felt so at home there.. does that mean the life you live now is less happy?
Even if it is, it seems you have tried to make the most of it. You seem to be quite productive and eager to experience.

And I think I understand what you mean when you talk about knowing rather then believing. Some things can't be proven in the physical world, but have proven themselves to you and you alone. It's also for you to understand.

Thank you for sharing this Robbie, it's much appreciated.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Master
Happy and unhappy...

Hi again Naga...

We need both elements - happy and unhappiness - in our lives... The secret, is to try and balance them so that they equalise...
Never stop searching for the ideal 'tipping point'...

My life this time around, has been quite challenging in many ways... But for most of it, I have always treated problems and awkward situations as challenges - with relish - even looking forward to them...
They are a means of learning... The more you overcome, the more you learn... There is always an answer somewhere down the line... I have proved that 'beyond all doubt and reason' - time and time again... In fact, I've all but lived that type of reasoning: my entire life...

I'll leave it there, or I might rattle on for most of the evening...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 10-06-2016, 07:36 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naga Saturn
@Somnia
Oh the first thing that crossed my mind after the post is that studies recently have proven bilingual children grow up to be more evolved! So, pleased to meet you, more evolved person :P

Haha, likewise, ;P

Quote:
It kind of makes sense how you handle social encounters, moving a lot has taught you how to adapt and move your way into different cultures so you're probably a socially capable person, but without real attachment. Thats a good thing in my opinion, since people can die or change their minds and leave. Your world won't collapse when they do, which makes you self sufficient and healthy.

Hrmm...I never really thought of it that way but yeah, you're right...

Quote:
I'm like that as well, I don't know why , i've never moved to another country. But we did move houses 3 times in elementary school and i've been on 2 different highschools (due to me being interested in girls/freedom/getting drunk instead of studying yeah I was the milennial before milennials even existed :P ).
Meet, greet, have fun, wave.

Oh sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
In the early sixties I was posted to Germany for three years, where the same thoughts and feeling about it being a natural home: surrounding me from all angles...

I also felt similar when I lived in Germany...I have a suspicion I may have lived a past life in Germany...
Old 11-06-2016, 08:13 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Oh sounds like you have some interesting stories to tell!

Haha yes, there have definatively been some 'hand on face' moments xD

^ he wont mind I use his pic, it's a celebrity. Kind of.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:24 PM
Suspended

^ What? No Picard facepalm meme?!
Old 11-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Pathfinder

Haha, I have very little to do with trending stuff. I don't watch news, don't follow online trends, don't involve myself with politics etc. A conscious decision to keep my (in)sanity.

I could watch the good ol' memes though, that wouldn't hurt :P
Old 11-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Haha, I have very little to do with trending stuff. I don't watch news, don't follow online trends, don't involve myself with politics etc. A conscious decision to keep my (in)sanity.

Haha! I like the Picard memes not because they are trendy but because I like Star Trek...

Also nice to meet another who has an aversion to politics, ;P (I actually have this posted in my profile, Hahaha!)
Old 11-06-2016, 04:49 PM
Pathfinder

Ah a trekky! Sci-fi can be so addicting if you look past the sometimes awkward dialogues.
I have watched the entire Stargate and SG Atlantis series these past years, I loved the adventure of it. Stargate even had some plot in it which involved ascension, so cool.

Star Trek might have some of those things as well, it's the same genre after all.

Oh really you stay away from politics? That's magnificent, i'm so proud of you :P