Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 11-09-2012, 07:04 PM
Charmed Fool

Thumbs up Curious if anyone would be interested? Get FIT!

Now. To begin. I am an exercise fanatic. I love to workout. I love trying new things. I love physical activity. I also love competition, and even I, someone who enjoys working out, needs a bit of motivation from time to time to get me going on my sluggish days. I was thinking about creating a forum devoted to friendly, competitive (games, competitions and such) fitness/exercise. You will be able to earn badges by exercising and getting healthy and fit! Before I go full swing and add this, however, I would like to have an idea. Is this something you guys would join up and participate in? Or not? It's honestly up to you guys if you would like me to do this. I definitely want to, but I would like a little assurance a nice group of people are on the same page as me. I was considering making a whole forum for this, as I had a lot of ideas for competitions and games. A fun way to exercise. Ever hear "fun" and "exercise" in the same sentence and it be the truth? Sound good?
Note: I have read the rules about advertising. If this is considered that, then a mod may of course delete this. I am in no way just trying to advertise or "gain people". I really would like to get a little community together to get fit while having fun and being healthy. So no offense taken if this is taken off because it is not allowed here.

Thank you everyone who takes the time to read this. I really appreciate it. I think together we could really make something fun!
Old 12-10-2012, 08:19 AM
Athear

Hey there Charmed Fool,
Personally I have been battling to get the motivation and keep any motivation with regards to exercising and getting back into shape.
I have tried the different weight-loss website and trackers etc but always seem to fall out of them. So If you did want to create that kind of forum and it also helping with motivation and interaction with other ppl i would say go ahead with it. You wont know if it will work unless you try it.
You already said you want to so go for it :P
Old 03-12-2012, 12:37 PM
cvsouth

Keep me up to date on it please

How will you manage the competition side of things? Maybe have it as a co-operative thing where everyone is competing together against a shared target?