Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 11-06-2016, 04:50 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Hello Naga,
I am hoping for wellness with in you... yes?
I am glad to see you, I am excited to be reading what you have been thinking about, and i will be happy to see your answers come. Many lovely souls gather here, and all of them, loving. I hope your time is quite enjoyable, and I am sure the language differences will be no trouble!
Very much love and light
Namaste
Halley
Old 11-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks a lot Mary Magdalene, is that your real name? I knew a guy who used to date a Mary magdalene.

Namaste.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Suspended

Ah, I never got into watching the Stargate series (I have seen the movie! : D) or SG Atlantis....

I like X-Files so that counts!
Old 11-06-2016, 05:01 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
No mary magdalene is not my real name, Lol
I just really appreciate the Gospel of Mary Magdalene, and the teachings there in concerning the females role in our spiritual world.
It made me feel much more empowered as a woman, using teachings that were very specifically used by men(publicly) over the last couple thousand of years
I thought enlightenment might have only been for men for a while!!
I didn't want to believe but had only seen men teaching men. and nothing talking about women.
Thats all changed now.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Pathfinder

@Mary
Yeah..history took a sad turn when they excluded women from any important roles except keeping warm the house.
Good you found your own spiritual path, ofcourse it's attainable to women, it's attainable to all living creatures! Even the unholy lord Satan could attain enlightenment if he'd existed.
Cheers !

@Somnia
Well, if someday you've got nothing better to do, I highly recommend it!
Old 11-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Guide
Hi and welcome, Naga