Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-11-2017, 10:15 PM
Seeker

Help please!! Confused on what the cards are telling me!

So I decided to ask the tarot how a certain person would feel if I decided to text/contact him soon.
I got the hermit card and the hanged man. It was in no particular position or spread, I just felt like I should pull two cards and that's what popped out. I also got the queen of swords on the bottom of the deck.
This person and I stopped talking awhile ago, and was just curious if I should reach out to him and reconnect our friendship.
Thanks so much!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:47 AM
Master
First thing first,

Consider why it is you both had stopped talking, if it isn't anything too serious for either of you- like a betrayal, then if you'd really like to try and re-establish contact I see absolutely no reason why you shouldn't try. However it may too not work out the way you may hope (now that is not to say it wont, but rather that it too is a possibility). Consider whether or not you are alright with that possibility too if that is the case.

That being said- the way you have said you pulled the cards, and the cards themselves to me indicate at this time, contact is to carefully be considered. This contact by read of the cards could indicate this individual may have problems arise if such contact is made (they look emotional here, could indicate either a depression in this individual arising and also a possibility of it arising in you, yourself. The cards could also indicate that this is not the appropriate time yet for the contact to be made. All of that is possible.

There are actually more interpretations here that others may have as well, as interpretation is personal, and others may have different ways of interpreting these cards here.

The question you should be asking yourself is, is this the right time to contact this person, if you are ready for it, consider whether they may too be ready for it, and if the answer is still yes, then proceed from there.

The key here is to be respectful of the other person as well. If you contact him you could always simply ask if it is alright to talk.

Hope that helps.
Old 06-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Seeker

SaturninePluto, thank you for such a thoughtful post. It helped me tremendously and made complete sense. This person and I did not end on bad terms in any way, I feel like we stopped talking mainly because he was busy with his career and moving, and become distant when we communicated. Once he stopped texting me to initiate a conversation, I took it as he needed space and time to figure things out. I have been debating on whether or not to reach out to him for awhile now, just to see if everything is alright. So thank you again for your post, I feel like I should wait a little bit before I do so. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!