Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2017, 04:53 PM
Knower

This is my opinion:

Unconditional Love is the energy source that permeates and dwells within EVERYTHING. Unconditional Love is Source/Creator/Universe/The ALL and ALL. Unconditional Love is a state of being and NOT a feeling. Yet when in a state of unconditional love one tends to feel Joy, Bliss, Harmony, Happiness...yes like Fairy Crystal stated "heaven on earth"

When I gazed into my TFs eyes, I saw myself, I saw God, I felt Joy and Bliss, I saw the REAL ME. The REAL ME buried beneath the crud. God gave me a sneak peek of my true self. We are all Unconditional Love, yet society, parents, significant others, teachers, etc have told us over the years that we are $&@p. So now upon meeting our TFs we have to purge and remove all of this crud to become as little children (pure) again and enter the kingdom of heaven (Unconditional Love) And as Unicorn stated, we become ONE with Source. We were created in his/her image, so we are Unconditional Love!!!

In a state of true Unconditional Love, there are no ego emotions of jealousy, envy, hate, fear, etc... Just like light and dark can't exist in the same room, neither can love and hate. Unconditional Love is ALL or none!! It is described perfectly in 1 Corithians: Patient, Kind, does not Boast, Is NOT Proud, does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, not easily angered, keeps no record of wrongs, does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth, it always Protects, always Trusts, always Hopes, always Perseveres. Love never Fails.

Once we enter a state of Unconditional Love, separation disappears and we are One with Source which means we feel at one with EVERYONE (not just TF) because Source is within EVERYONE. We are truly ONE!! This is the ultimate goal and the true purpose of the TF journey. ASCENSION!!

So to answer your question, "why we felt the initial strike of unconditional love so intensely?" Because you REMEMBERED who you really were!!
Old 23-11-2017, 08:01 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel44
This is my opinion:

Unconditional Love is the energy source that permeates and dwells within EVERYTHING. Unconditional Love is Source/Creator/Universe/The ALL and ALL. Unconditional Love is a state of being and NOT a feeling. Yet when in a state of unconditional love one tends to feel Joy, Bliss, Harmony, Happiness...yes like Fairy Crystal stated "heaven on earth"

Yes - it is life force - it permeates everything.

I feel it as a deep inner peace... some feel it as a high - we experience it differently so guess.
Old 16-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Bumping for @traceyacey12

These are some really great posts that might help too. ♡
Old 16-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Knower

Angell44.. Thank You for your eloquent explanation. I resonate with your post to the enth degree xoxo
Old 30-04-2019, 10:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I absolutely agree with you on this. I woke up to quickly and I fell for the unconditional love. I still remember it. But, since than I have been focusing on the small thing's and trying too heal the emotional bind's between myself and my family.
Old 01-05-2019, 02:51 PM
Suspended

I think a lot of people confuse intense "high" feeling in the beginning states of infatuation with unconditional love. Sadly, for quite a lot of people this state of "unconditional love" transitions into state of despair or feeling low if the object of affection is not reciprocating or is perceived to not be reciprocating. How many people can say that they are genuinely happy that their "twin flame" is happy being with somebody else? But be completely honest here. I haven't seen it yet in all my years on this plane of existence.