Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 25-05-2013, 01:58 AM
Master
PS I realize the last post was a few months back but I had to respond! :P
Old 25-05-2013, 02:17 AM
Master
For what it's worth, I had bought Oregano oil because a friend from on SF used it as an antibiotic for her kids instead of antibiotic ointments.

I had sent some to my son. They had sent me a video of my grandson and he was "whiney" and then pulling his ears. I said he might have an ear infection. My son said, "30 seconds and you decide he's got an ear infection!"

But he did. So I told them to put drops of the oregano oil in his ears. It cleared them up. For kids that period about 10 days after --the docs explained that when the cold is getting over, the cilia begin to stand up again and they create suction back into the middle ear--so people often get it back then.

So that's a good thing to watch.

If your peroxide doesn't work, you might check out the oregano stuff. I think I got something called SinuOregano from Amazon. It is made for sinus infections too.

Many other natural things work as well too--basil oil, thyme oil, etc.

Good luck. Hope your cold goes away soon, in progress!

Lora
Old 25-05-2013, 04:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I just read an article about putting a few drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in your ear, wait ten minutes then do the other ear.

Apparently it clears the symptoms of cold and flu in short order, sometimes in minutes. I've never heard of this before but I'm going to try it. I don't have any H2O2 on hand at the moment but I have the worst cold right now that I've had in years and it just keeps hanging on. I'll let you know the results.

Has anyone else used this before?

That doesn't sound right.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:14 AM
Master

It didn't work.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:15 AM
Master
Quote:
It didn't work.
But did it make you feel better or not ?.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Master
Quote:
It didn't work.

Need about 1/2 a dozen sudafed, preferably taken intravenously.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:34 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
But did it make you feel better or not ?.
Placebo effect? No, it didn't make me feel better either but it did tickle as it fizzed a bit.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Placebo effect? No, it didn't make me feel better either but it did tickle as it fizzed a bit.
Ok then thanks, i was going to buy a bottle just in case I get a cold, but won't worry about it now. My mum was talking the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide when she had cancer, but it didn't help, she died....but I suppose that doesn't mean it doesn't work, just like anything. it works for some and not others.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Master
There are guys that actually do research into what works and what doesn't and come up with stuff called medicine, and there's quacks who don't do any research and come up with **. A researcher would say peroxide will kill the bacteria in the ear but it won't relieve of flu or cold... An expert in medicine will say that we don't have a cure for these sicknesses, a quack will say we do.
Old 25-05-2013, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Ok then thanks, i was going to buy a bottle just in case I get a cold, but won't worry about it now. My mum was talking the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide when she had cancer, but it didn't help, she died....but I suppose that doesn't mean it doesn't work, just like anything. it works for some and not others.

I wouldn't get medical advise from this forum... but if maybe if you peroxide your hair...