Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-01-2018, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucely
Ive heard of these replicators from Wilcock. But dont you think 3D printers are pretty close? Im sure in 20 years 3D printers will be borderline replicators. Which is pretty amazing

From what they've said on a few of the episodes I've watched is that it sounded way more advanced than just a 3d printer which I know we already have. I don't remember which episodes it was because I've watched many but they described technology that was shared by the terrestrials in which it was almost instantaneous to receive what you requested. Another episode where Corey Goode even described it dispensing a meal you were craving just based on thought process alone and that too was instantaneous. So I didn't feel this technology was any relation to a 3d printer. It did sound to me way more advanced. And they did confirm that our government was supressing this particular technology and not allowing it to be shared with the public, which just reinforces my thoughts that it is so much more than what we know already.
Old 15-02-2018, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
"New York Times reports on UFOs & 'Black Money' "December 16, 2107

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

"Pentagon's UFO Program Revealed" December 16, 2017

https://nypost.com/2017/12/16/pentag...ufos-revealed/

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8C_XuE7wc

Key words..
"Despite lack of official government funding".

Do you think that the statement that this observed technology and phenomena "is not from earth" may be disinformation?
And, that the statement exclusively indicates that it originates from another planet?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 15-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Key words..
"Despite lack of official government funding".

Do you think that the statement that this observed technology and phenomena "is not from earth" may be disinformation?
And, that the statement exclusively indicates that it originates from another planet?
I think they're releasing just a tiny bit of info compared to everything that's going on. Then more will follow, with scientific papers and proof so eventually academia and science professionals will accept it and be able to contribute. They have to do it in steps so people will be able to handle it.

It seems to me the whole reason for disclosure is they feel they need help from the civilian population. Why? I don't know. Maybe the threat is increasing and is more than they can handle. Maybe they're exhausted and drained because it's too much for the military to handle by themselves.. too much weight on their shoulders. If it's true, I imagine it would be a burden none of us could even imagine.

Too much info too quickly isn't wise. Change happens slowly. Personally I don't like change lol. I'm not that excited about this, but I realize things can't stay the same forever. One thing I predict is the conspiracy community will be fighting disclosure throughout the process. They'll feel this is their domain and won't like it. Plus they're more interested in speculation than fact.
Old 16-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Master
What I'm saying is that the classical thought and interpretation of the phenomena may be off.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-02-2018, 01:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
What I'm saying is that the classical thought and interpretation of the phenomena may be off.
Could be from other dimensions of reality, or somewhere entirely different than we imagine. I've never believed we as a species know very much about our existence in the universe. That's why I imagine we'd need more scientists working it. But it's such a change of thought that mainstream science having an open mind to studying it right now is probably not going to happen. It's interesting but I also hope it takes a long time lol.