Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 18-12-2017, 11:51 AM
Master
"New York Times reports on UFOs & 'Black Money'"

"New York Times reports on UFOs & 'Black Money' "December 16, 2107

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

"Pentagon's UFO Program Revealed" December 16, 2017

https://nypost.com/2017/12/16/pentag...ufos-revealed/

Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4U8C_XuE7wc
Old 18-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Master
I read about this on the Drudgereport.com....i'm not surprised at all....the air force operated project "Blue Book" for decades.....this was just the new and improved modern version of Blue Book....

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 19-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I read about this on the Drudgereport.com....i'm not surprised at all....the air force operated project "Blue Book" for decades.....this was just the new and improved modern version of Blue Book....
Agreed....
Old 19-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Master
"Is the Pentagon’s secret UFO research program still going on?" Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/12/...-going-on.html
Old 19-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
On another note....this story came out just in time to kick off the new X-files series!!
I'm looking forward to that!

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 20-12-2017, 11:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
On another note....this story came out just in time to kick off the new X-files series!!
I'm looking forward to that!
lol...enjoy!
Old 23-12-2017, 01:46 AM
Master

Apparently the powers that be are becoming open to disclosure to the public. Why this is not a bigger deal I have no idea, I guess it will take time for people to digest the information. We like being set in our primitive ways, makes change slow and difficult. I kind of like some things being only believed by a few 'nuts' though, it feels good to be one. I'd rather be a nut living a magic life than the old limited me. The less people that believe the more for me lol.
Old 23-12-2017, 01:58 AM
Suspended
When the big disclosure happens for the masses, use discernment because it may be the truth wrapped in a lie that comes out first...

disclosure is already happening though, through the people. Its good some things come out like this too as well.
Old 23-12-2017, 03:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
When the big disclosure happens for the masses, use discernment because it may be the truth wrapped in a lie that comes out first...

disclosure is already happening though, through the people. Its good some things come out like this too as well.
I think if a big disclosure happened people would freak out. It'll probably happen slowly in stages. Hell I saw something a while back that was way too much to handle, so I can sympathize. I wouldn't want anyone to have to suffer that shock.
Old 23-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I think if a big disclosure happened people would freak out. It'll probably happen slowly in stages. Hell I saw something a while back that was way too much to handle, so I can sympathize. I wouldn't want anyone to have to suffer that shock.

Yea i know, little bits at a time but then eventually what will that lead to? eventually it will have to come out for all to see, plus ufos are flying all around the planet at the moment lots of people are having contact and seeing ships so it's already happening that way, it's happening through the people.

what did you see that shocked you??