Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 17-10-2017, 01:46 PM
Guide
Opinions Concerning UFOs

In the book "UFOs Over the Southern Hemisphere," author Michael Hervey writes: "It would be impossible to list all the notabilities and scientists who have, at one time or another, expressed their belief in the existence of UFOs, but the following representative section should serve to illustrate the point:

LOUIS BREQUET, French aircraft manufacturer:
"The discs have a means of propulsion different from ours. There is no other explanation----flying saucers are from another world."
COLONEL MCLAUGHLIN, U.S. missile expert:
"Many times I have seen flying disks following, and overtaking, our missiles in flight at our proving grounds."
PIERRE CLOSTERMANN, Fŕench flying ace:
"Flying saucers are of extra-terrestrial origin. Neither the Americans nor Russians are capable of constructing machines of this sort. The characteristics of these disks are clearly superior to present possibilities of science."
FORMER PRESIDENT EISENHOWER:
"I do not think it would be correct to say that they come from A planet----that is, from one single planet, as suggested by General Twining, but I believe that men from Mars will probably visit the United States within the next four centuries. The philosophy of government must be kept in step with the problems of the times."
FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMAN:
"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth." "

Old 17-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Experiencer
This is quite an array of examples, Explorer 21, and from my reading, it would take one in serious denial to keep up the pretense that UFOs are not real. I am starting to see the negativity about UFOs and all the research and examples of evidence as argument just for the sake of argument.

There is so much evidence even across the centuries and I know two totally different people who saw a UFO land when they were children.

I listen periodically to the Ashtar Command channel, Ashtar-Athena. Recently she said very positively that the world will see landings sooner than anyone thinks because these are following a great shift that is an unseen wave of light. Human nature is being changed from the inside out and many are actually invoking their space family's assistance on Earth with the chaos.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:43 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
In the book "UFOs Over the Southern Hemisphere," author Michael Hervey writes: "It would be impossible to list all the notabilities and scientists who have, at one time or another, expressed their belief in the existence of UFOs, but the following representative section should serve to illustrate the point:

I have not read this book, but yea they are real, i know they are real and they are here.

Quote:
LOUIS BREQUET, French aircraft manufacturer:
"The discs have a means of propulsion different from ours. There is no other explanation----flying saucers are from another world."

Some of the military have back engineering craft that technology has been given to them by some of the more unfriendly groups of E.Ts but those craft are nothing compared to what the more spiritual advanced races have and are able to do.

Quote:
COLONEL MCLAUGHLIN, U.S. missile expert:
"Many times I have seen flying disks following, and overtaking, our missiles in flight at our proving grounds."

Yea i saw a video of one knocking a missile out the sky once.

Quote:
PIERRE CLOSTERMANN, Fŕench flying ace:
"Flying saucers are of extra-terrestrial origin. Neither the Americans nor Russians are capable of constructing machines of this sort. The characteristics of these disks are clearly superior to present possibilities of science."

Some of the E.Ts use ships and have big mother ships but also some create there "ship/ufo" out of thought and fly around in big balls of light that are not "physical" its made of energy, consciousness, sometimes they will also merge these together to make a bigger "ship".

disk ships are old man... lol

Quote:
FORMER PRESIDENT EISENHOWER:
"I do not think it would be correct to say that they come from A planet----that is, from one single planet, as suggested by General Twining, but I believe that men from Mars will probably visit the United States within the next four centuries. The philosophy of government must be kept in step with the problems of the times."

There is alot, Orions, Sirians, Pleiadians, Arcturians, Andromedans, Light beings, Mantis beings, Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians and some beings that theres no reference point for, there really is so many and the ones people are mostly having contact with (the ones i mentioned) are some, but it's a big, big universe just imagine all the people out there.

I remember some scientist on tv saying once that for every grain of sand at the beaches on the planet there is like a billion planets like our own (his estimate or something) and there's even more if they count the other dimensions too!

Quote:
FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMAN:
"I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on Earth."

former president is lying here, no surprise, the military has made some.
Old 18-10-2017, 05:46 AM
Guide
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is quite an array of examples, Explorer 21, and from my reading, it would take one in serious denial to keep up the pretense that UFOs are not real. I am starting to see the negativity about UFOs and all the research and examples of evidence as argument just for the sake of argument.

There is so much evidence even across the centuries and I know two totally different people who saw a UFO land when they were children.

I listen periodically to the Ashtar Command channel, Ashtar-Athena. Recently she said very positively that the world will see landings sooner than anyone thinks because these are following a great shift that is an unseen wave of light. Human nature is being changed from the inside out and many are actually invoking their space family's assistance on Earth with the chaos.

Well spoken, Starflower! I'm thrilled to hear that landings will happen sooner than people think.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:38 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I have not read this book, but yea they are real, i know they are real and they are here.

Some of the military have back engineering craft that technology has been given to them by some of the more unfriendly groups of E.Ts but those craft are nothing compared to what the more spiritual advanced races have and are able to do.

Yea i saw a video of one knocking a missile out the sky once.

Some of the E.Ts use ships and have big mother ships but also some create there "ship/ufo" out of thought and fly around in big balls of light that are not "physical" its made of energy, consciousness, sometimes they will also merge these together to make a bigger "ship".

disk ships are old man... lol

There is alot, Orions, Sirians, Pleiadians, Arcturians, Andromedans, Light beings, Mantis beings, Annunaki, Greys, Reptilians and some beings that theres no reference point for, there really is so many and the ones people are mostly having contact with (the ones i mentioned) are some, but it's a big, big universe just imagine all the people out there.

I remember some scientist on tv saying once that for every grain of sand at the beaches on the planet there is like a billion planets like our own (his estimate or something) and there's even more if they count the other dimensions too!

former president is lying here, no surprise, the military has made some.

Nature Grows, thanks for your very interesting comments which are most informative. I resonate with everything you say here. Your knowledge of this subject is quite profound.

Old 01-11-2017, 03:52 AM
Guide
Paul Santorini, a distinnguished member of the New York Academy of Sciences, who rates a 6-inch entry in the "International Who's Who," and who is the author of more than 200 scientific papers, hesitated for a number of years before entering into the UFO controversy, but in 1967, at the age of 73, he came out of retirement in order to give a lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society in which he made the following statements:
"Three factors influence the world blanket of secrecy over UFO activity. They are: (1) The military authorities who are unwilling to admit the existence of an alien force against which the Earth has no possibility of defence. (2) Civil authorities who seek to deny the existence of flying saucers because of creating unrest and panic. (3) Most of the churches are against saucers because of their effect on the doctrine of creation."

(from "UFOs Over The Southern Hemisphere" (1969) by Michael Hervey)

Last edited by Explorer21 : 01-11-2017 at 05:17 AM.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Paul Santorini, a distinnguished member of the New York Academy of Sciences, who rates a 6-inch entry in the "International Who's Who," and who is the author of more than 200 scientific papers, hesitated for a number of years before entering into the UFO controversy, but in 1967, at the age of 73, he came out of retirement in order to give a lecture to the Greek Astronomical Society in which he made the following statements:
"Three factors influence the world blanket of secrecy over UFO activity. They are: (1) The military authorities who are unwilling to admit the existence of an alien force against which the Earth has no possibility of defence. (2) Civil authorities who seek to deny the existence of flying saucers because of creating unrest and panic. (3) Most of the churches are against saucers because of their effect on the doctrine of creation."

(from "UFOs Over The Southern Hemisphere" (1969) by Michael Hervey)

This is a good summary, Explorer21. There is overwhelming evidence but until people open their hearts and realize they don't know what they don't already know, the belittling of all things UFO will be seen as some kind of 'evidence.'

As I understand it, a number of retired military people are starting to make statements about UFOs. While they are in active service their oath forbids them and its a hard thing when one's values are put into opposition while working for the government.

I expect that as people get more and more used to the idea that government is not 'a father' or 'a religion' here in the US, the rug will be pulled out from under the cover-up of UFOs. Another part of the problem that is serious is documented by the ongoing work of Dr. Steven Greer who states very clearly that many UFOs have been made here on Earth, and they create terrifying experiences...just to confuse the whole issue in people's minds.

Evidently these UFO 'replicas' are back-engineered.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 02-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
This is a good summary, Explorer21. There is overwhelming evidence but until people open their hearts and realize they don't know what they don't already know, the belittling of all things UFO will be seen as some kind of 'evidence.'

As I understand it, a number of retired military people are starting to make statements about UFOs. While they are in active service their oath forbids them and its a hard thing when one's values are put into opposition while working for the government.

I expect that as people get more and more used to the idea that government is not 'a father' or 'a religion' here in the US, the rug will be pulled out from under the cover-up of UFOs. Another part of the problem that is serious is documented by the ongoing work of Dr. Steven Greer who states very clearly that many UFOs have been made here on Earth, and they create terrifying experiences...just to confuse the whole issue in people's minds.

Evidently these UFO 'replicas' are back-engineered.

Starflower, thanks for your interesting and informative comments. It's wonderful that more and more retired military people are talking about UFOs. And it's good that many people in the US are no longer slavishly believing everything the government tells them, but are actually starting to think for themselves concerning such topics as UFOs!
Concernings UFOs made here on Earth, certain groups of space beings made an agreement with some world governments in which they traded a limited amount of their technology for permission to undertake 'abductions'. The technology they traded was incomplete, making it difficult for Earth's scientists to create excessively powerful weaponry. I think the UFOs made on Earth usually belong to the sinister secret government.

Old 16-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Master
So again, "Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 16-02-2018, 06:34 PM
Master
So again, "Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance".

This is the underlying foundation of material reality.
Einstein bore out that what we percieve as "real", is an illusion. Consider this.

A "gravity resistance" situation, or "anti-gravity" involves also, "space/time". The transcendance thereof.
We are to understand that all are inter-related, connected, involved.
Gravity, space, and time...

So, the "planetary" issue and explanation is irrelevant. Don't you think?
Seems to be born out that in the greater reality, issues of location, distance, size,
weight...
are irrelevant.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein