Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Ascender

Dream About 'Escaping' With A Group

Hello.

First things first, I didn't know exactly how to properly word the title of the thread because of how ambiguous the dream was. But I feel that the overall theme of the dream was about 'escaping' something.

I will try to describe what I recall from the dream. Here goes!

The dream's setting centers around the desert, think Middle East. Me and a group of people were escaping in bus/trucks (which one I can't remember) and the surroundings were very much third-world country, surrounded by dessert. Me and this group of people that I've met on my escape, seemed to be very scared of something. Not by death but something..

Anywho, we stopped at a house. It was an old house but it was in the middle of nowhere. Now this is the odd part. There are about four or five beds next to each other. The next thing I see is having sex with these women in the beds consecutively. Across from the bed, is a door. There is someone peeking of us having sex. I then look to see who it is.

The dream shifts to a shop, after I set out to find out who was peeking. In this shop, there are lots of shampoo choices. Maybe I wanted to take a shower? But I couldn't find my usual shampoo of choice and I ended up going to take a shower. I ended up finding myself in the bathroom with two other women, whom I didn't have sex with. One was venting to me about her boyfriend while the other was with me listening to it.

We never had sex.

The day after, there were apparently some men in our group and I talked about where they were heading. I remember one man tell me that he was heading towards the 'left' and I was apparently heading right towards the south. The name of the road was Kingsroads, which if you've seen the Game Of Thrones series, you'll know that name.

The dream ends.

What could this mean?

Thank you!
Old 25-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Master
i haven't seen any Game Of Thrones (i'm way outta touch), so maybe i can't
provide anything useful for you [it seems likely that much of the dream was
informed by GOT lore, rather than just an oblique reference at the end].
Old 25-02-2018, 12:11 PM
Master
Ok, the meaning of this dream is, I believe, in how you felt about what was going on. You do not mention this, so I will go by the hard facts, and you will get to fill in the blanks with what emotion the situations/actions gave you.

You are travelling through barren land - nothing grows/lives, survival is hard. With a danger behind you.

I'd say a "you are changing (travelling); it is needed (danger), but difficult (desert)" or something to that extent.

You get to a house - this is you in its current form. In it women lie in beds for you to sleep with. Now, why is that - in the dream? Is this a service to the women, is this a task that will get you forward in you flight plan, is this because they are inviting and you cannot help yourself, is this because it is just sexy as all hell, is this because you feel you should.. or what other 'reason' there might be in the set up.

How do you feel about it? Accomplished, confused, shameful, lustful...?

Someone sees you - could indicate that you would be alittle ashamed of this, that you are 'caught'. In that case, I definitely believe it has to do with a change in attitudes towards the feminine and the masculine (in yourself and out in the world).

You are to clean yourself - from the act (shameful or not); but you would have to 'change habits' - use another shampoo. But decide against that
You just shower, not clean (shampoo).

Two other females shower; on the stereotypical 'friendzone woman' talking about her boyfriend to you. The other just listening and showering with you, no sex. So that is possible too. There is that female human that seems to 'just' be human to you.

The men are headed left (progressive...?) but you are taking 'the King's road' to the right, Game of Thrones' old-style masculine (and feminine) way...?

I think the theme is genderroles /feminity & masculinity - in you and in how you meet and treat others. Something is going on, changing, chasing you.

Maybe?

If this rings true, mind that I don't believe in dreams that predict the future so which road you eventually take, is definitely still to be determined

Good luck

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator
I suspect the dream may be trying to shed light on some issue with loss of emotions. The dessert could represent a barren waterless landscape so a state of being lacking emotions. You are trying to move out of that state of being because as much as none of us like feeling negative emotions when you suppress one you wind up suppressing all of them. so you can't suppress anger or sadness without also suppressing joy. Our life then becomes desolate emotionally. The reason behind why the suppression happened is rooted in old thoughts about how emotions create consequences in our life (engaging with women/emotions and being in bed/consequences). You may also feel judged by others when you express emotions, it makes you uncomfortable (peeping tom watching you have sex). You may have been given ideas (store) from others about how to clear out your negative emotions and thoughts (shampoo). You chose one because you may not like it when your emotions express negative opinions of your actions. Because of this your ruling thought is that rational thinking as opposed to engaging in emotions is the way to go. Emotions make us feel bad about ourselves and judged so they should not be engaged in.

The exclusion of emotions from our life can leave us in a barren lifeless dessert. Emotions serve a purpose to help us navigate our lives. But it is our choice whether or not we want to engage them. There is no right or wrong answer and the fact you took a bus out of the dessert may mean others are influencing you on your decisions about your emotional life. Being rational about life is a valuable tool. Emotions can make things more exciting but if there is a fear of them it is normal to want to avoid them until we are ready to allow them a voice. If they are processed in a healthy way they can be a valuable tool but its up to you to decide if you wish to engage with them. So overall I think the dream is possibly just alerting you to how you relate to emotions. If you are feeling a little bla or lacking in joy you may want to take a look at your relationship with emotions. But that is for you to decide for yourself. You know what is best for you.