Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Zenflow

*Please your help is needed*

Please my Brother Need your Help right now

My beautiful brother Allan is doing his best to heal his body so he can recover fully from pancreatic cancer.
My brother is a gentle loving spiritual soul and his work is a real gift in helping the environment and communities by promoting and bringing about biological greener markets, his work really does and is making a difference !!!.

Right now he needs all the light energy he can find to bring about this miracle of healing within him,
He needs your healing focus to help boost him up, so he may reconnect to his own healing consciousness,
With your kind help he will use your healing to realign and rebalance his whole body once again and cleanse it of this disease for once and for all . Please help him make this so "now" ...Amen

My brother has asked me to thank all the people on this forum for their help and kindness in his time of great need, he also told me he is willing and open to accept all the love, light and healing blessings
that you can send him on this day.

a blessing to you all for his healing and good for all those concerned

On behalf of my brother I truly thank you ...

All ways of sending love, light and healing are the right ways...

Here is a “sound healing” technique that can be used by anyone who is willing and would like to help

Please can you help by sitting comfortable for a few minutes and following this simple exercise.
1: Please start by taking a deep breath through the nose and then slowly release your breath through the mouth. Repeat this slowly and calmly for 7 times
2: Now find the one note tone “the sound” that comes from deep within your own self
Go up and down the scales of sound until it feels right ...deep connection with your inner self
This is a sound that you feel deep within yourself and it feels like it is the right tone that will help my brother too realign and heal. When you bring him to mind ...
Try Playing around with the sound until it feels like the tone is right. Then make the sound , bring this sound through you and out into reality where it can be used to help heal on the physical plain.
3: Then please use this healing frequency tone, to direct your healing light and love energy to my brother Allan. My brother is open to receiving your healing gift to him and I will keep you all informed of his progress.
Old 18-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Mayflow

We can each choose to send different things. I send him purple light and humming. The vibrations that come from humming can be very beneficial.

Best of luck, Allan!!
Old 18-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Zenflow

Wow!!! thank you Mayflow purple light and humming sounds ...fantastic
lots of love to your kind heart....

Zenflow
Old 18-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Master
Sending reiki to Allan
Old 18-03-2012, 10:40 PM
shifty123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenflow
Please my Brother Need your Help right now

My beautiful brother Allan is doing his best to heal his body so he can recover fully from pancreatic cancer.
My brother is a gentle loving spiritual soul and his work is a real gift in helping the environment and communities by promoting and bringing about biological greener markets, his work really does and is making a difference !!!.

Right now he needs all the light energy he can find to bring about this miracle of healing within him,
He needs your healing focus to help boost him up, so he may reconnect to his own healing consciousness,
With your kind help he will use your healing to realign and rebalance his whole body once again and cleanse it of this disease for once and for all . Please help him make this so "now" ...Amen

My brother has asked me to thank all the people on this forum for their help and kindness in his time of great need, he also told me he is willing and open to accept all the love, light and healing blessings
that you can send him on this day.

a blessing to you all for his healing and good for all those concerned

On behalf of my brother I truly thank you ...

All ways of sending love, light and healing are the right ways...

Here is a “sound healing” technique that can be used by anyone who is willing and would like to help

Please can you help by sitting comfortable for a few minutes and following this simple exercise.
1: Please start by taking a deep breath through the nose and then slowly release your breath through the mouth. Repeat this slowly and calmly for 7 times
2: Now find the one note tone “the sound” that comes from deep within your own self
Go up and down the scales of sound until it feels right ...deep connection with your inner self
This is a sound that you feel deep within yourself and it feels like it is the right tone that will help my brother too realign and heal. When you bring him to mind ...
Try Playing around with the sound until it feels like the tone is right. Then make the sound , bring this sound through you and out into reality where it can be used to help heal on the physical plain.
3: Then please use this healing frequency tone, to direct your healing light and love energy to my brother Allan. My brother is open to receiving your healing gift to him and I will keep you all informed of his progress.

Just distantlt attuned you and your brother. Thsn i sent him a healing reiki through you. To help the both of you deal with this disease. Give thanks to God. In allowing me to do this.
Old 18-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Administrator

Healing and Positive Thoughts coming to your Brother

Namaste