Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 24-10-2006, 04:25 AM
Guide

Just a friendly reminder, remember "as above, so below". what exists in spirit first exists in the body last. Unless the origin in spirit is addressed, the reflection of dis-ease in the body will remain or resurface in the same or another form of equal or greater magnitude. Dreamer, I wish your aunt the best.

Chadley.
Old 30-10-2006, 01:20 PM
dreamer

thanks everyone for your best wishes for my aunt. apricot seeds taste just like almonds by the way - yummy. apparently 7 a day and you cant get cancer.
Old 17-11-2006, 07:31 AM
evelynlee333

thank you for that reminder:) I will be going to buy some
Old 17-11-2006, 02:38 PM
Enlightener

Thankyou Chadley, that has really helped me out.

Enlightener
Old 09-01-2007, 06:03 PM
hnasc

There are actually many cases where people with cancer have gone into sudden and medically unexplained remission. The medical community never says cancer is cured, only in remission.

Nor can holistic health and alternative medicine practitioners claim to cure cancer but the truth is that people still have the freedom to share their personal stories and there are so many of those that the logical person has to consider the possibility of the body being able to cure itself of cancer without chemo or radiation or surgery.

For example, a Canadian nurse named Rene' Caisse documented thousands of cases where people with terminal, untreatable cancer (those who had been told by doctors that nothing could be medically done for them) not only went into remission but stayed that way the rest of their lives.

She used an Ojibwa Indian herbal formula she later called Essiac, which is her name spelled backwards.

Her precious documentation was destroyed. Burned by the governmental forces that sought to silence her.

Other people have, as several have posted here, gone into complete remission after undergoing juice fasts and switching to raw food diets.

I am interested in the research on B-17. Thanks for the link.

If I were to be diagnosed with cancer, I would most definitely pursue alternative healing health care options and traditional methods would be a last resort for me.
Old 09-01-2007, 07:47 PM
Moonflower

Hi Dreamer

Sorry to hear about your aunt I will add her to my distant healing list..

You can buy the apricot kernels I eat some each day, but apart from that get a look at Mistletoe injections that can be administered by an alternative therapist there have been some remarkable results.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 09-01-2007, 09:36 PM
dreamer

Thanks moonflower i will look into it.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:21 AM
Sada

Just wanted to add you may want to look into Shark liver oil also. I began seeing an acupuncturist for some problems i've been having with cysts and a bit of a cancer scare which when biopsyed was nothing...but he recommended the shark liver oil and also has me taking blue/green algae.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:00 PM
Moonflower

Your welcome Dreamer

I do not know where you are located but they were doing trials in Maryland & were looking for volunteers if this is of any good to you let me know & I wiill let you know where your aunt can register..

Moonflower x
Closed Thread