Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 03-03-2015, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
I agree with Adrienne. I own a pendulum and I have never experienced anything bad or dark with it. I believe that pendulums connect with your Higher Self. I don't give Dark things, objects or beliefs a second of my day so NO, darkness doesn't manipulate anything I own. When you believe in those things fear takes over you, and you become weak. Thant's my opinion.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lengar79
I agree with Adrienne. I own a pendulum and I have never experienced anything bad or dark with it. I believe that pendulums connect with your Higher Self. I don't give Dark things, objects or beliefs a second of my day so NO, darkness doesn't manipulate anything I own. When you believe in those things fear takes over you, and you become weak. Thant's my opinion.

Thank you Lengar ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Nonsense... Lol.

Do you know how divination actually functions ?

Divination is where demons commune with one another. i have witnessed it myself as a mortal in the UK with a mortal in the USA on a chat line using tarot cards in real-time.

When i told the person the flick the cards, it was actually my demon relaying a direct command to the readers demon to pick the correct life card. Or the readers demon told my demon where each card is so i would stop the readers physical hand at a certain point.

That is how all this divination works.

You want proof. i challenge all diviners here to stop reading indefinitely.

Now i will wait for the negative feedback as the demons go ballistic and order their host to say that 'they will do no such thing'.

Tristran ..... your posts here along with ReSurrection are bordering on Scaremongering ..... which according to forum rules isn't permitted

Scaremongering: This is not permitted, what it means is posting information which may cause fear, or even panic amongst members, please remember we have vulnerable members and children here.

I do believe your replies to this topic are causing undue fear to a newbie ....and to other members who have never used, but might be interested in using a pendulum.

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Guide
Sorry adrienne but i clearly stated that i was giving responses as a former psychic. I am somebody who was able to see dead people and malignant spirits since i was 3 years old so with all due respect i know this may sound a bit arrogant but i do believe that i have more leverage. How can somebody who never saw dead people, who never dealt with demons preach to me abou what oracles are and arent? When i have first hand experience in what they are?

The only thing i said is that all oracles are governed by demons.all. i clearly told her that she can use a pendulum for 20 years without anything happening to her but that the thing swinging that pendulum is demonic and if she is okay about that,she can use it.
Old 03-03-2015, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry ReSurrection, I did recall you mentioning being a psychic, but that is part of what confuses me . You are the first psychic that I know of that has such an opinion on whoever is swinging that pendulum, or whoever we are connecting with... being a demon. I truly find it difficult to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
The only thing i said is that all oracles are governed by demons.all.

and I am sorry, though there is really no need for me to be sorry .....
but I do not believe your above quote either. And I am sure there are others here who also do not believe this is true ......

I do know other psychics, and mediums who have no such opinions as yours. They do believe that communication with a pendulum, is a connection or can be with one's higher self, one's spirit guides ( who are definitely not demons ! ) the angels, and one's departed loved ones. I see nothing wrong with communication with a pendulum

I guess each of us has their own opinions and neither of us is going to convince the other, otherwise, LOL !

and such is life in reality and here on a forum............

it is for the actual pendulum user to decide ........if using a pendulum is right for them.

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-03-2015, 08:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
Tristran ..... your posts here along with ReSurrection are bordering on Scaremongering ..... which according to forum rules isn't permitted

I do believe your replies to this topic are causing undue fear to a newbie ....and to other members who have never used, but might be interested in using a pendulum.
Every action has a risk. Is telling a child (newbie) 'do not cross the road infront of a fast moving 18 wheeler' scaremongering ?
Or is it worth while advice from a person who has witnessed multiple negative entities whilst in this world and other dimensions ?

We all know there are bad spirits out there who want to cause fear via spiritual events.

Everyone has a choice and the real nasty fact that so many people cannot handle is the fact that sooner or later things will go wrong. When they do go wrong they will have to take full responsibility for their previous actions.

As everyone has a guardian angel, maybe dany19 should simply ask their guardian angel to give them a sign in a dream as to whether or not they can do this pendulum thing or not.

i already know the answer will be no, but in a dream dany19 can get the same answer anyway.

If other members want contact with family members, then what is wrong with them speaking the family name before falling asleep. Then they can safely converse with the family members with instant easy facial recognition.

Who needs a pendulum when dreams do it much more efficiently ?
Old 03-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Newbie ;)

hello to all
sorry if my asked question upset someone I hope all of you fine
sorry , another things is Pendulums board deference with alone pendulum ?
because someone write about Pendulums board is horror I want to know is it another tools ?
so dear Adrienne is there any difference ?
& Adrienne thanks for your guide , but do you know is there totally any protection or shield when we want to use Pendulum ?
for example like some crystal or other things ?
thanks
Old 03-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Deactivated Account

hello dany,

your question was fine, just a difference of opinions on the replies

I think you might be thinking of a Ouija board ?
Now this probably makes no sense, but using a Ouija board is different from using a pendulum.

I would say do not use a Ouija board as when you do that, you are opening a gateway to something and you are allowing all sorts of entities/ evil a doorway to enter.

I have also heard of a specific Pendulum board, but I am not familiar with that board and how it works.

When I do any sort of psychic/ spiritual work I ask for the White light of protection from the Angels.

Different people have different ways or preferences when it comes to asking for protection.

Sometimes it is best to go with as they say ' your gut feeling ' or also known as your intuition, as in trusting someone, or when you are looking for an answer to something. Trust your feelings .....

Using a pendulum or any other divination tool, isn't 100 % accurate. Even going to a psychic for a reading is never really 100 % .......there is always a possibility of something changing, as circumstances themselves change .

Expect Miracles !

Old 03-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks , my fear is started, when in some forum speaks about Pendulums board & ouija board & they say to all no one use it
& I thought alone Pendulums is same with Pendulums board
Old 03-03-2015, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
When i told the person the flick the cards, it was actually my demon relaying a direct command to the readers demon to pick the correct life card. Or the readers demon told my demon where each card is so i would stop the readers physical hand at a certain point.

well, perhaps some of us don't have fear created demons to fear like you do. your personal demon creating fears don't constitute of a real threat of "demons" for other folks, ya know.