Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 20-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Experiencer
Heart Chakra--I feel sad...what do I do?

Delete. Delete.

Last edited by ArtisticAthlete : 20-12-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 21-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Master

Deleted or not, I want to say this to you, AA.

Breathe in down your belly with gentle sighs, and accept whatever you feel in the moment.

Xan

Old 21-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Deleted or not, I want to say this to you, AA.

Breathe in down your belly with gentle sighs, and accept whatever you feel in the moment.

Xan

Ok. Thanks...
Old 22-12-2010, 12:42 PM
Experiencer
i have heard that wearing the stone Malachite is supposed help aid emotional heartaches and the colour emerald green is associated to the heart chakra.

I was at work one day and a customer came he was wearing a very vivid green t-shirt, just by seeing this colour something happened because I soon stood up and was my normal centred self again - amazing. True story.
Old 28-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Racer X

So sad....
So sad....
Sometimes I feel so sad.....

It's just another day

-Paul McCartney & Wings.......if memory serves correctly

Resist not feelings of sadness.....
Allow them Space to be yet do not cling to thoughts of sadness.

Breath Deep and Slow and ask your heart:
What is so sad?
Then Listen......

Perhaps nothing is heard .....

Breath and focus on the heart and a golden-white Light encircling your heart and your crown......

Sit for a few moments.....
Old 29-12-2010, 02:26 PM
dreambot

I felt extremely sad for a long period of time some months ago...To describe energetically what was actually going on was:

- I kept thinking about my friend and trying to 'help' them and what I was actually doing was sending them my life energy (physical distance is irrelevant).

- After a while I started to feel unbelievably lonely, low energy and sadness. It did not go away.

- Eventually I could 'feel' a tug on my heart many times a day and I noticed that my friend had adapted to drain energy out of my heart chakra through a blue/white energy cord...I had to use my intent to deny/block the cord's energy transfer.

- This isn't the first time it's happened, I had to 'imagine cutting a blue/white energy cord' when I cut off from someone I was close to years before also.

- Unfortunately my friend messaged me (online) to tell me she couldn't stop crying and felt like someone had punched her in the stomach...her energy was temporarily low because her supply had been cut off. She felt better after some period of time though.

It's unfortunate for me that I often get into these unbalanced energy relationships. I'm doing quite well right now and am mostly alone. *edit: but I don't feel alone!*
Old 30-12-2010, 11:39 PM
star-child

Not sure if you still want advice because you have deleted your post but I used to feel like you do. I felt a physical heart ache, it was awful. I used to place a rose quartz or moonstone on my heart chakra and that was the only thing that would ease the pain.

If you feel comfortable testing the crystals by placing them on your heart chakra in a rock shop then I would highly recommend it. Then get a spiral you can place the crystal in and a long chain or thin rope which you can adjust to place just above your heart chakra and wear it everyday.

PM me if you want. Much love, Sophie
Old 31-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Master
For the heart chakra, call upon Archangel Raphael.
Spiritlite.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:21 AM
HEERO108

I'd like to chime in.

I've been receiving a lot of pressure on my heart chakra the last few months. What does this exactly mean?
Old 03-01-2011, 01:32 AM
Master
Could be your heart chakra opening more - have you been noticing yourself becoming more compassionate or just feeling more emotional?

That said, with anything to do with the heart, a visit to the doctor to rule out anything mundane is a very good idea.