Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 06-08-2015, 02:34 AM
Newbie ;)

Which type of pendulum is best for most of the questions

hello
please tell me which type of pendulum is best like crystal or metal , brass , ISIS , chamber or ...
which model of type is best ?
for yes or no question or dowsing map or find missing people or remote dowsing or many other important things ?
thanks
Old 18-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Newbie ;)

quartz crystals resonates to me very well. so its qc for me.
Old 21-08-2015, 08:14 PM
Guide
Dany, I like ISIS, I have 3 different battery sized ones. But for all purpose, thurrmac is right, clear quartz. ISIS is more for healing than just asking questions. And be very careful if you have or are considering Karnak! There is a special way of handling and storing this one because if gives off negative green energy, which if not used properly can do more harm than good. If you have one, when you are done with it, make sure you separate the head from the body to store it. And read up on how to handle it. ISIS is okay, she gives off white light, but can change color, so again, this is one you need to know before working with it.