Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 02-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Ciqala

unable to dream

blah, very frustrating... i am going through a stage of odd sleeping. I normally dream vividly... sometimes so vividly i awake exhausted, of dreams that are visions and spiritual, and can easily lucid dream, but it seems i have been in a strange state of sleep for awhile, almost too deep of sleep, or perhaps too light of sleep, and i have asked my spirit guides to come to me in dreams to help me out, i have used so many crystals to induce better dream states, but i don't have any dream recall. i'm going to try and start a method of journalling vague things i remember during the night, because i do remember a few things that are significant, not intense like usual though. It would be nice to have my dreams back, because even when i dream they are always vividly real and spiritual, even if not lucid.
I know there are different stages of sleep, and in the past, i would have to be in a certain stage of sleep to induce vivid and lucid dreams, perhaps i am not in that stage now for some reason. It doesn't make any sense of why i can't dream properly lately, because i am so spiritual inclined in other areas.
It's just not happening. Usually my dream state is so intense, i can go to the dream realm while awake, access all my dream memories, and explore all dream locations in just my mind, and my dreams from the night usually linger with me for the whole day, but right now - nothing. I'm more spiritually advanced now in many other areas, so i don't understand why that ability is gone. I wonder what else i can do, to get it back.

It was my spirits that taught me how to lucid dream in the first place, actually scratch that, i spent a lot of time working on it, trying stupid techniques like staring at my hand before i went to sleep, that never worked, when it suddenly happened naturally, although they did help me out with my fear, over staying in the dream realm. I woke myself up in dreams millions of times, usually over the remembrance of things not being a dream.
Now my dreams are so cloudy and hardly there, or i at least have very little dream recall or part of them.
I am an odd person, i am always in a constant state of REM, even while awake, it's kind of creepy to witness, but my eyes dart around all over the place, and i was always easily able to slip into a dream state while awake,
the dreaming was one of my only and best talents, i could dream walk, i could visit people in dreams, and dreams were a huge part of my life, so it kind of sucks in this new odd stage without dreams. My eyes are still always in a constant state of REM though, but i am getting nothing.
I've also tried falling asleep meditating, but that seems to just put me in a deeper dreamless state of sleep.

Another odd thing i am speculating about, wonder if anyone has ideas on it.
Back in the day, when i lived in my parent's old house, every time i would sleep in my room, it would induce lucid dreams.

I think it was because i broke a barrier there, i mean, i'm not sure what i did, but every person that slept in that room, as it soon became a guest room, would complain about the most intense, real, vivid and even at times lucid dreams, it was not just me. But it was something i did in the past, when i lived in that room. And i didn't at all times do good spiritual things in that room, i opened the room up to evil spirits, and horrible voo doo, lots of paranormal activity, eventually cleansing, lots of things, something i did, opened up the dream realm in there. But i want to create the same atmosphere in my house, and i'm not sure how i did it. I somehow opened that room, into an easily accessible atmosphere, for people who don't even dream, to dream. I remember my friend, who has a sleep condition and does not dream, actually dreamed a highly lucid dream in there. It was like I created a highly sacred place, to open up the realms. I can't get back to that house, because the house is sold, but i certainly miss that room. It would be very helpful to me about now. I don't know what i did, but i certainly don't want to try without knowing for sure, because some of the things i did were evil. It always felt like a huge barrier was open in there. I tend to cleanse my new house a lot, i wonder if that is the problem - maybe the sage i use, is blocking me from outside influences, perhaps i should try sleeping in different places. I have no idea.
I know it is possible to create an atmosphere to be able to dream better, because there was something about my old room, something i did, to make it intense. It sort of scared others who were not used to it. That room forced lucid dreams upon people. I wonder if anyone else has any experience like that, i would much like to know how i did such an amazing endeavour in that room.

What else can i do to get back my dreams?
Old 02-01-2011, 01:01 AM
Neville

They do happen and some people do not remember them, hence they are of the impression that they do not dream.

Just a thought
Old 02-01-2011, 03:12 AM
Ciqala

well i was more wondering of ideas of how to get back my natural ability. i know i still dream, it's just not intense, and i cant lucid dream anymore for some reason, and i have no dream recall
Old 02-01-2011, 03:32 AM
Master
Hi Ciqala
Maybe you are for the time being, about to learn new things .

love and light
:)

Old 02-01-2011, 09:11 AM
Ciqala

hah! Good point, thank you, sounds like something my spirit guides have told me, numerous times. Yeah, i have been learning new things. I guess i can focus on my other talents at the moment. I miss my dreams though.

My mom summed up a quote for me tonight about dreams when i told her about my situation, and she's not very spiritual, she decided to give me some advice anyway, but i found the quote hilarious. She said, "Dreams... Dreams are good, because dreams are something to do when you are asleep!" I found that way too humorous for some reason, had a long laugh.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Master
LOL love your mums advice .. must keep that in my head for future reference LOL

:)
Old 02-01-2011, 10:09 AM
The Om

you could try eating a little bit of dark or milk chocolate right before you go to sleep
Old 02-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Ciqala

oh i didn't know chocolate was good for dreams, how awesome!