Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Old 24-05-2014, 12:15 PM
Seeker

Lyme disease is killing my soul, I really need help..

Hi everyone, this will be my first post.

When I was 12 I got bitten by a tick and infected with lyme disease. The doctor refused to give me antibiotics despite obvious erythema migrans. As time went by I got worse and worse and I didnt get any antibiotics treatment until 1,5 years later.

After the treatment I was so thankfull for having a functioning body, and all my focus was on practising Taekwondo and weightlifting. My life kept on getting better and better, reached my black belt goal at the age of 17 and a couple of years later I was running my own martial arts / fitness center. I was on the top of the world!

Then, in all of a sudden the lyme disease symptoms started to evolve again, starting with pain in my back and I lost most of my appetite resulting in a weightloss of 23 kilos, 23 healty kilos..

Its now 4 years since I got sick again, and the last 2 years I have started to get anxcious, depressed, agressive as the infection has reached the brain... Im loosing more and more control over myself and I honestly dont know what to do... I dont recognise myself any longer, and I hate myself. When I see old pictures of myself I just start to cry. The friends I used to have are avoiding me, and I feel disgusting. But at least I have the best girlfriend I could ever have :) She is supporting me all the way, no matter what. But this also makes me feel bad. I feel she deserves so much more. If it wasnt because of this girl I would have ended my life by now.

Im going to germany to get treatment this summer, but even though its only like 1,5 month left waiting I still cant manage to see light in the end of the tunnel..

I do yoga to stretch my body and brain, but when I try sitting meditation it feels like im falling backwards out of my body and I get really sick and might have to puke. I forced myself to go trough once to see if it got better, but after a few minutes my whole body was shaking and had to take xanax to calm down.

What should I do? I really need help.. Mind, body and soul is all hurting :(
Old 24-05-2014, 12:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysglimt

When I was 12 I got bitten by a tick and infected with lyme disease. The doctor refused to give me antibiotics despite obvious erythema migrans. As time went by I got worse and worse and I didnt get any antibiotics treatment until 1,5 years later.

After the treatment I was so thankfull for having a functioning body, and all my focus was on practising Taekwondo and weightlifting. My life kept on getting better and better, reached my black belt goal at the age of 17 and a couple of years later I was running my own martial arts / fitness center. I was on the top of the world!

Then, in all of a sudden the lyme disease symptoms started to evolve again, starting with pain in my back and I lost most of my appetite resulting in a weightloss of 23 kilos, 23 healty kilos..

Its now 4 years since I got sick again, and the last 2 years I have started to get anxcious, depressed, agressive as the infection has reached the brain... Im loosing more and more control over myself and I honestly dont know what to do... I dont recognise myself any longer, and I hate myself. When I see old pictures of myself I just start to cry. The friends I used to have are avoiding me, and I feel disgusting. But at least I have the best girlfriend I could ever have :) She is supporting me all the way, no matter what. But this also makes me feel bad. I feel she deserves so much more. If it wasnt because of this girl I would have ended my life by now.

Im going to germany to get treatment this summer, but even though its only like 1,5 month left waiting I still cant manage to see light in the end of the tunnel..

I do yoga to stretch my body and brain, but when I try sitting meditation it feels like im falling backwards out of my body and I get really sick and might have to puke. I forced myself to go trough once to see if it got better, but after a few minutes my whole body was shaking and had to take xanax to calm down.

Hi,
Coincidentally I just posted here before you thanking the plants that gave me my health back. Health that was compromised because of Lyme disease. I am following Stephen Buhners herbal protocol for Lyme and within days I was symptom free. I am on day 17 and I feel fantastic.
I am taking Andrographis paniculata, Japanese Knotweed and Cat's Claw as the main herbs. The amounts arein his book "healing Lyme" and on his website. Everyone is different when it comes to Lyme and these herbs changed my life and gave me hope. They also got me interested in learning about Herbs. I'll help you in any way I can but if you haven't tried these, I highly recommend them. They are completely safe. The Andrographis is a leaf, the cats claw is bark and the knotweed is a root.
I wish you well
James
Old 24-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Master

I heard of someone who cured themselves of Lyme Disease by using Olive Leaf Extract.
As I recall I read about it in the Higher Nature (of Burwash Common) magazine.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 24-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
I heard of someone who cured themselves of Lyme Disease by using Olive Leaf Extract.
As I recall I read about it in the Higher Nature (of Burwash Common) magazine.
In the book Buhner wrote, he goes into great detail as to what the specific herbs I mentioned do.
I'll look into the olive leaf extract. I'm finding this world of plants to be quite large and very interesting
Old 24-05-2014, 02:03 PM
Seeker

Thank you so much for replying, it means a lot to me :)

I will check it out as soon as im getting home! I know the clinique im going to in germany also use herbs in their treatment regime.
Old 24-05-2014, 06:56 PM
VisionQuest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysglimt

HEALING LYME DISEASE NATURA - MATTHEW WOOD, ET AL. WOLF D. STORL (PAPERBACK) NEW , take a look at that. Also find a Powerful Tesla Violet Ray, w/ condenser electrode to get to joints. (Master Violet Ray no. 9 )

Lyme disease is a tough one. It requires CHANGES at every level, body-mind-spirit. ALKALIZE the blood! Read Dr. Furhmans works.... The Edgar Cayce Companion by B. Ernest Frejer , will help with all 3 aspects, do not quit! USE this to make a Direct Divine connection!
Old 09-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Lavender

Hey I don't know how to help. But I suffer from chronic illness too. If you need someone to talk to let me know. : )
Old 09-06-2014, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender
Hey I don't know how to help. But I suffer from chronic illness too. If you need someone to talk to let me know. : )
I've learned a lot these days about certain herbs and the effects they have specifically on the body related to chronic problems. If you are interested , I'd be glad to share them with you in hopes that they might alleviate your suffering as they have mine.
I wish you wellness.
Old 09-07-2014, 01:18 PM
Master

Hi, I sympathize, Im extremely sick too.

My states lyme disease expert thinks I have lyme but I dont know, I think I have other things (I think may have mast cell disorder which my uncle has) so who knows, I have a current ME/CFS diagnoses. Im ending up in hospital every two weeks on a drip after collapses. I get over 90 different symptoms including unconsciousness at times and what appears to be seizures. The latest is Im getting BP spikes up to 200 (then at times I get low BP).

My condition has been on a downhill slide for the past 18mths and not stabilising. Its possible this illness will kill me. I think Im at terms with death now.

If anyone here who's very sick and has a chronic disease, feel free to message me if you want someone to communicate with.
Old 09-07-2014, 02:18 PM
Master
oops! mistaken entry... meant to be PM.