Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 09-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Experiencer
What are your stories?

LOA so often seems to be a line of manifestation which focuses on manifesting opportunities in peoples lives which can also perhaps possibly find alternative explanation through various means of nonverbal communication either with other people or with some sort of general field of consciousness. I'm hoping to eliminate to possibility of restricting explanation to such means by hopefully hearing about stories which do not possibly fit into such explanations. If you have any such stories I would love to read them as I would imagine many other people would as well.

The second question I have is in relation to manifestation have you found an ideal model? What I mean is that in reading about various frames of thought such as: LOA, karma, nonverbal communication, holographic perception, leap of perception, holographic universe, infinite parallel time-lines/universes, infinite personal realities.... In reading about the various frames of thought have you found that one of them for you has been more effective or more responsive?

So I guess I'll go first, address my experience in relation to the above.

So to address the first issue, since I brought it up, I'll, I suppose have to address the issue I've run into. LOA isn't a theory of manifest which I use; I read a book about the theory back in 2014 but I don't remember exactly how it works, I believe it was saying that other people do exist and that reality was singular? Anyway holographic perception has been a one which I had looked into during the time that I had been looking into such things; currently I have my own model which is both restrictive and permissive; one of the reasons for this thread is to readdress thoughts of older consideration, kind of a way to proof the model. Anyway running off topic. With manifestation I have found that changing the weather and changing opportunities is fairly easy and reliable. An issue that I have run into is that at least in my experience of reality when the weather is changed to produce a result in a local area it effects greater outside areas and also can effect plant life of the local area. I have found that when I focus on trying to get the local plant life to not be effected by the weather change without removing the change in weather the plant life has not been capable of responding to manifest in such ways. My efforts in testing and considering the above went on for a little while after which I excepted the limitation and relinquished all effort so that things could return to normal however what I discovered had happened was the general populous had come to notice the alteration of weather and as a result, I believe, of noticing the change they in-turn effected its continuation so six months into that I discovered that to resolve the issue I had to focus on its change until the general populous was no longer inadvertently doing as it was. The point of this story was that I ran into limitations in what I found to be possible through manifest.

Next to address the second question I have read a little bit about differing models of manifest. In my efforts I have ended up just simply taking note of what has and hasn't worked for me and have developed my own thoughts: other people exist and have the potential to effect a singular reality just as much as any of us do; ability to effect consciousness is limited by a number of factors (it helps to except that you have the ability to effect reality; also it helps if your effects are kept secrete so that others well not inadvertently interfere; the most important one which I was working on getting at was personal level of consciousness, you could call it the karmic principle, self development would be key to individual power of manifest; another limitation is that I believe we exist in a greater whole so that there are more votes of manifest to the system than just that of humans); also though there are limitations there are also possibilities, the universe is just as much inside of us as we are in it, what this means to me it that the universe and matter and us are all made of layers which correspond to consciousness to God and to the concept of Oneness.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]