Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Master
this reading is for -moonincancer:

Moon, these cards jumped out at me as I was asking what you need to give attention to right now:

Balance: you need to balance your time between work, play, spirituality, exercise and relationships.

Emerging: your true self, radiant, powerful successful & intelligent - is now shining through the surface. allow your true self to be visible to others, for you lift them up & inspire them.

Freedom: freely express your true thoughts and feelings with love

Miracles: they are occurring all around you right now. Begin to notice them and you will experience even more miracles!

Divine Guidance: Trust & follow your intuition.

I hope this makes sense to you. it's a very lovely message.

is there a path I need to take at this time?
Old 18-06-2018, 06:17 PM
Master

Thanks Jojobean! Balance and all the other cards...lovely:)
Next reading for Jojobean:
Is there a path that I (jojobean) need to take at this time?
Old 19-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Master

Jojobean, you've been talking about something for a long time. Two of swords and ace of swords are in the background. I might take an intuitive leap that you wanted a partner or had a partner for something specific and wound up having to strike out on your own. Temperance is on it, death is in the environment and the emperor is the outcome.

It's time to start talking and thinking about it and do it. You have 3 major arcana in the present, and the outcome is the highest masculine card of the physical and spiritual evolution needed to pursue it.

Definitely a time to take action. When I ask about any specifics, I just get wands. Action, action, action. You already feel this.

My question: Will my friend's relationship make it to marriage?
Old 20-06-2018, 09:09 AM
Master
Next reading for gypsymystique

Knight of cups.

It feels there will be a time of pause, evaluation for your friend. When things will sort of be put on hold, presence of third parties or other potential partners and acceptance from others before she finds she can marry. There will be a break when either her or her partner will stop to weigh and make a choice if marriage is the goal. In other words anything could happen because of free will but a time of evaluation and choice will be there. Also acceptance and thought through family friends etc before marriage takes place.

I hope this helps for now, smiles your end,

Next reading for angelic star.
A message of positive encouragement.
Old 20-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Master
thank you gypsymystique. I will definitely need to think hard and consider all my options. It would be a big step for me and a huge change in my life.
Old 20-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Master

Next reading for angelic star.
A message of positive encouragement.

You have very pretty energy, angelic star.

You have a foundation of grounding with the 10 of pentacles and the 8 of cups. Your daydreams are currently giving way to negative thoughts with the 5 of swords and the outcome of the 7 of cups. The empress is in the environment.

You have all that grounding with the divine feminine at its core. The answer for you is to remove the negative thoughts and let that feminine creative energy move. Fate is on it with the wheel of fortune.

When I was moving forward to "become the empress" in my own life, I had to start writing positive mantras to override the negatives, and I believe that works even when it sounds silly.

Find a way to let of of the angst and you will feel better and see things much more clearly. I hope that helps.

My question: Will I find a way to proceed with my current research without compromising my health?
Old 22-06-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
@gypsymystique

Thank you so very much for the reading. I very much appreciate it. It does click about negative thoughts from daydreaming. Have been experiencing that for a while now and have worked through it. Thanks so much.

Next reading for gypsymystique
Old 22-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
My question: Will I find a way to proceed with my current research without compromising my health?
Death.
There is something that is outdated. You will have to reconsider your personal goals and views.
You will have to let go something you do not need anymore before you will be able to accomplish your goal.

I do not have a question at the moment, so do not mind me...
"Because when you are not happy, it will be raining still."
------------------------------------------------------
No matter who you are, no matter your gender, color of skin, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, music taste or what ever, I fail to see any difference here.
Old 23-06-2018, 11:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Next reading for tealily

' Slay the ego', 'Center of the universe'

So I feel that a promotion or raise is expected for the contributions you make, but those expectations have not been met yet for yourself. You are needed and you need to be rewarded for your contributions. You have extended more than you are rewarded for mostly and now the energy is moving towards getting the reward that you so deserve.
The advise here it to be aware of expectations you have. Not to have expectations that will delude you in your professional sphere in the long run. To come to terms with the contributions you make and what to truly expect of them in a professional set up.
It feels there is some imbalance in terms of giving and receiving. It might not have anything to do with your merit, but more to do with being realistically aware. It's moving for you but there needs to be more awareness, that is you could very well be conscious differently if you chose to that will give you better knowledge of your situation.

I hope this relates somehow, let me know,
Thanks for the reading - I'm having a bit of trouble understanding what you mean, but I'm guessing the message is "realistically, you might be earning less than you'd like"?
Old 23-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Master

@gypsymystique
Quote:
My question: Will my friend's relationship make it to marriage?
Hi there! :) I didn't catch this one earlier, but we have a rule about avoiding third party questions in this thread for ethical reasons (ie asking questions about someone else's thoughts/feelings/likely actions etc). If you could avoid asking similar questions in the future, that'd be tops, cheers! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekerOfKnowledge
Death.
There is something that is outdated. You will have to reconsider your personal goals and views.
You will have to let go something you do not need anymore before you will be able to accomplish your goal.

I do not have a question at the moment, so do not mind me...
Hi Seeker,
You're next in the circle - as you haven't specified a question, I've drawn a general reading for you (the nature of this thread is that each new reader does a reading for the last person who read for someone else - so unfortunately if we skip you, the practice thread dies :) ).

* RWS

Ace of Pentacles
The Hierophant
Knight of Swords

I hate to get all stereotypical, but have you recently started a new hobby or got into some sort of religion/philosophy/way of thinking?

The key words jumping out at me are 'New', 'way of thinking', and 'a heck of a lot of energy'. The vibe here feels like someone who has recently discovered a new thing and been really inspired to make it a bit part of their life. Hierophant traditionally refers to religion/spirituality, however that doesn't necessarily have to be the case.

Next reading for tealily
Q: What's something I need to be more aware of at this time?