Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-11-2016, 06:11 PM
Seeker

Horrible dreams

I started up with meditation again, it's been 7 days now, meditating everyday, and since, every night, nightmares... sort of.

Before I always had wonderful amazing dreams and experiences but now... gosh... sure I do have a stressful life right now with school, homeworks etc

Last night dream was horrible though, one of those when I don't know if something might have been messing with me while I was sleeping or if it simply was a dream.

For some reason in the dream I was with two or three other people and we were chasing ghosts, like in ghostbusters... so it started out fun.
Then we were in a dark tunnel and it began to get cold and that gadget I had in my had went nuts.

Then somehow I fell to the floor on my side, and then this cold air twirled on my left side of the face whispering a bunch of stuff. I was so scared and yelled out to Jesus Christ to keep me safe.

I am not religious nor do I know why I call out for Jesus when I am afraid in dreams... or other times... but it happens. I do believe in Jesus though.

Anyways, as I yelled out something with Jesus I began waking up in bed, and as I came to very slowly I kept feeling that cold swirling wind on my left cheek and that half of the face, in bed, I was laying on my side. And so when I fully awoke I of course waved my hand around to get that chilliness away from me and it dissapeared.

Then I ran up, bribed my dog to come and sleep with me and went back to bed a bit... worrysome.

Had another dream where there were a bunch of cats and ostriches. An ostrich had gotten lose and was in the room where all the cats were, and as I walked in I heard the cat scream in utter pain, it was such a horrible scream, pure pain. I held my ears and it was so horrible. But I then walked further in and saw the ostrich have the cat in its beak. I took the otrich and it dropped the cat on the floor, the cat was alive but in pain, broken back leg and probably the back too. And the otrich bit me really hard on my hand, it didn't wake me up, usually painful things in dreams does that.

Anyways. I let it bit me and I screamed multiple times for help, so someone could get help for the cat. I pulled the otrich with me outside and into its room. I do not know what happened with the cat, it didnt look good though.

For me, these type of dreams are nightmares.
Just wanted to write some of these off me cause this is starting to annoy me, every night. I hope for some wonderful dreams tonight.
Old 13-11-2016, 07:10 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveUnite
I started up with meditation again, it's been 7 days now, meditating everyday, and since, every night, nightmares... sort of.

Most likely your not clearing your brain chatter before you go into meditations. So what floats around there not grounded comes back in your dreams scrambled.

With meditation there is a couple of things I always use when leading one, first is to be grounded and the second is to be protected from in flowing energies.

Before I always had wonderful amazing dreams and experiences but now... gosh... sure I do have a stressful life right now with school, homeworks etc

Last night dream was horrible though, one of those when I don't know if something might have been messing with me while I was sleeping or if it simply was a dream.

For some reason in the dream I was with two or three other people and we were chasing ghosts, like in ghostbusters... so it started out fun.
Then we were in a dark tunnel and it began to get cold and that gadget I had in my hand went nuts

Maybe things start out fun when your day begins, but then the reality sets in with the work load that day has. Before sleep its a nice idea to imagine a book shelf in your mind and to put the days items on it. This too works for meditations. Things are not gone from you but they are put to one side.

Then somehow I fell to the floor on my side, and then this cold air twirled on my left side of the face whispering a bunch of stuff. I was so scared and yelled out to Jesus Christ to keep me safe.

Here this could be what we refer to as an Out of Body or Astral Travel journey where your brain does not understand where your going. In that state of sleeping and awake the brain can play a lot of tricks on us.

I am not religious nor do I know why I call out for Jesus when I am afraid in dreams... or other times... but it happens. I do believe in Jesus though.

Common reference point is all like when doing other actions we yell out this or OMG ext....its just something we can easily think of.

Anyways, as I yelled out something with Jesus I began waking up in bed, and as I came to very slowly I kept feeling that cold swirling wind on my left cheek and that half of the face, in bed, I was laying on my side. And so when I fully awoke I of course waved my hand around to get that chilliness away from me and it dissipated.

This really sounds like an Astral Journey where you had an exit and then sudden re entry event. Its often called a Torso Exit or Heavy Exit. In meditation we often leave to a different level of our being so in sleep we can do the same.

Then I ran up, bribed my dog to come and sleep with me and went back to bed a bit... worrysome.

Here you tried to sleep before calming things down so rest would not come easily or be very restful.

Had another dream where there were a bunch of cats and ostriches. An ostrich had gotten lose and was in the room where all the cats were, and as I walked in I heard the cat scream in utter pain, it was such a horrible scream, pure pain. I held my ears and it was so horrible. But I then walked further in and saw the ostrich have the cat in its beak. I took the otrich and it dropped the cat on the floor, the cat was alive but in pain, broken back leg and probably the back too. And the otrich bit me really hard on my hand, it didn't wake me up, usually painful things in dreams does that.

Animals have a meaning to them so when they come in dreams I often look to how one will play off the other in why they are there.

The cat what comes to me is the part where a cat will know when to fight and when to walk away. Is there a conflict in your life path your not facing? Something your not seeing clearly that is bringing in conflict. This might not be a person but a direction your thinking of taking.

The Ostrich brings in that spiritual side of you, at times we have conflicts with this aspect of our path but we can not clearly see that. Make sure what your doing is planned out that it will give you the outcome you want.

With study at times we go to school and that is that....we do not have an end game in mind.

DOMESTIC CAT

* Strong protector more so when faced with a confrontation
* Knowing when to fight or when to retreat
* Independent and self assured
* Searching for hidden information
* Seeing Spirits

OSTRICH

* Spiritual truth
* Protection form troublesome Spirits
* Exorcism

Anyways. I let it bit me and I screamed multiple times for help, so someone could get help for the cat. I pulled the otrich with me outside and into its room. I do not know what happened with the cat, it didnt look good though.

These are two animal that are very unlikely to be put in the same real life situation. So more its a symbol your brain made so that you remember the dream. I would not say that your bothered by Spirits being the dead, more that your spirit your path of life and spiritual journey is in conflict.

Setting clear and more defined goals should help even things out more.

For me, these type of dreams are nightmares.
Just wanted to write some of these off me cause this is starting to annoy me, every night. I hope for some wonderful dreams tonight.

Anything we remember in a dream is not a bad thing, nightmares are just the brains way at times to get the subconscious messages to us when we are not seeing them in waking hours.

The meditation is the help you relax so look to being a bit more grounded before you start. There are even some good grounding meditations out there to use.

Any questions feel free to ask me.....I am sure others might have different thoughts on this....as its all open to what we feel it means

Lynn
Old 13-11-2016, 09:32 PM
Seeker

" more that your spirit your path of life and spiritual journey is in conflict. "

I can agree with this one, felt this for very long now. I was on the right path for a couple of years than all the sudden things change, I got sick and worked all the time and lost my way, fell into a depression while all of this too due to the work overload and the illness.

Haven gotten out of the depression and I am a little bit better now, but not 100% and lost my spiritual path during all of that.

So... yeah. Trying very hard to align everything again.
Old 15-11-2016, 10:11 AM
Seeker

Haven't meditated for 2 days and had normal dreams.
Gonna meditate today so we'll see what happens.