Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-07-2016, 04:20 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpetual Motion
Hasn't anybody projected from an awakened state?

I am not the gatekeeper, folks. Never met any entities on the planes who were able to answer questions, so I hoped someone here could.

dude, have you projected before?

there is no entity that controls who projects and who doesnt, thats the most silly thing to ever think, what makes you think there is a gate keeper in the first place?

keep practicing astral projection and eventually you will project, how long it takes for you to do it is completely up to you, if you want to project, stop waiting for a entity to let you in, just do it yourself.once you finally project, you will see what i am talking about when i said that we are all one in the same.
Old 25-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Gracey

[quote=dutchiexx]dude, have you projected before?

there is no entity that controls who projects and who doesnt, thats the most silly thing to ever think, what makes you think there is a gate keeper in the first place?

keep practicing astral projection and eventually you will project, how long it takes for you to do it is completely up to you, if you want to project, stop waiting for a entity to let you in, just do it yourself.once you finally project, you will see what i am talking about when i said that we are all one in the same.[/QUOT

I agree, I have never came across a gate keeper in the personal experience of "astral travel".

To me, you are not traveling anywhere, you consciousness expands.
Old 25-07-2016, 06:00 AM
Master

I have never heard of a gate keeper before. I think the only time I heard of a gate keeper was ghost busters movie that I watched years ago. I would forget about a gate keeper as you do not need one. One more thing there is nothing silly about a gatekeeper. If it was silly then this whole astral projection forum is silly.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I have never heard of a gate keeper before. I think the only time I heard of a gate keeper was ghost busters movie that I watched years ago. I would forget about a gate keeper as you do not need one. One more thing there is nothing silly about a gatekeeper. If it was silly then this whole astral projection forum is silly.

i still find the idea of a gate keeper silly, i mean, i know you projected before, and i know you know how it is while you project, we both know there is no being that can enforce its own personal will upon us.the notion of a gatekeeper who controls the entrance to the astral is silly, also, its not like we really leave and go any where, there is no gate in the first place, the astral exist with in us all, we all exist in the astral, this is where all our thoughts exist, its like exspand our consciousness to perciving a bigger picture, like we simply shift our awarness to a point we choose, its like we are always in the astral and we are always everywhere, its just up to us to shift our awareness to a different perspective.the idea of a gatekeeper goes against everything we experience in the astral.a gatekeeper implies that it is a being in a position of power, that it has the authority to make its own decision and enforce it to whom he wants, if this is the case, who put him in power?who gets to decide who has power and who doesnt? who gets to decide what is good or bad? every one in the astral is equal, my beliefs can not override your beliefs and visa versa.
Old 25-07-2016, 09:47 PM
Master

I tend to agree with you but we must remember that a lot of people would think this subject of astral projection is ridiculous. My husband is one of them. He thinks astral projection is ridiculous and says to me I am only dreaming. He is not nasty about it. We must respect other peoples opinions no matter how silly we may think it is. Other people would think our ideas or what we think are silly.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I tend to agree with you but we must remember that a lot of people would think this subject of astral projection is ridiculous. My husband is one of them. He thinks astral projection is ridiculous and says to me I am only dreaming. He is not nasty about it. We must respect other peoples opinions no matter how silly we may think it is. Other people would think our ideas or what we think are silly.

yes your right, alot people do think astral projection is silly, however, this does not mean its not silly to think there is a gate keeper.its just my opinion.other people might think its stupid for there be a gate keeper, while others may think its awesome that there is a gatekeeper, in this type of situation, none of us are neither wrong or right, its all just our opinion.
now, whats not our opinion is the fact that i have never heard or seen a gate keeper, nor have i ever heard anyone ever talk about there being a gatekeeper, so this is a fact.we cannot choose to ignore a fact even if it doesnt fit in our realm of understanding.so in reality, when i say its silly, then i am correct, because from my perspective, it is a silly thing to think, but at the same time, if you say its not silly, the you are also correct, because from your perspective, its not silly.there is nothing no one can do to change this, no one has the power to put labels on things and then force others to agree with what they labeled.

also, i do respect his beliefs, how ever, i had to point out some of the things that makes me think it is silly, my intent is not bash his beliefs, my intent is purely to try and help him gain what i believe would be a better understanding of the astral, because i know for a fact that if he continues to wait for the "gatekeeper" to let him in the astral, he will never consciously astral project.never meant to sound harsh or mean, but i can see why one would get the impression that i was being nasty with him lol.

btw, would you want your husband to stop thinking astral projection is silly?
if so, then have you ever tried to prove to him that astral projection is legit?
maybe set up some type of test experiment that would prove to him that astral projection is real.i would even be willing to try and help you prove it to him, it sounds really fun lol.one more thing, in a sense, your husband is 100% correct when he said that astral projection is just dreaming, you should tell him he is right and then explain to him how he and everyone else in the world unconsciously astral projects every night lol.thats if you believe dreaming is something that happens in the astral, im pretty sure it does, but yet, its still possible that i may be wrong.
Old 25-07-2016, 11:47 PM
Master
[quote=Gracey]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
dude, have you projected before?

keep practicing astral projection and eventually you will project, how long it takes for you to do it is completely up to you, if you want to project, stop waiting for a entity to let you in, just do it yourself.once you finally project, you will see what i am talking about when i said that we are all one in the same.[/QUOT

I agree, I have never came across a gate keeper in the personal experience of "astral travel".

To me, you are not traveling anywhere, you consciousness expands.

it has very little if nothing to do with what is called astral travel.
Old 26-07-2016, 07:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchiexx
force others to agree with what they labeled.

i know for a fact that if he continues to wait for the "gatekeeper" to let him in the astral, he will never consciously astral project.never meant to sound harsh or mean, but i can see why one would get the impression that i was being nasty with him lol.
I agree with you. If you think you have to wait for a gate keeper then you may never ap. It is how our beliefs determine what happens to a large extent. I used to think I could only ap early in the morning. Because of that belief I mostly could only ap early in the morning and not any other time. I can ap at other times. I had to change my thoughts. I do not think you are mean. I think we should be careful what we say. Some people would not like to hear that their ideas are silly. I know I have been at fault a long time ago saying to someone I do not think that is correct, I do not say that anymore. That person was very irritated by me saying that. If I do not think something is right I think in my mind that I do not agree with it and let them think what they want.
As for my husband I tried to prove it to him years ago but I was not able to. At that time I found it hard to go to places. I think I am a lot better now but I have better things to do with my time. Being in the astral can be very exciting and trying to prove to my husband can take a lot of time depending on how well it goes. Sometimes problems can occur to prevent you from achieving it. If I ever get really good at ap may be I will prove to my husband one day.
Old 26-07-2016, 07:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I agree with you. If you think you have to wait for a gate keeper then you may never ap. It is how our beliefs determine what happens to a large extent. I used to think I could only ap early in the morning. Because of that belief I mostly could only ap early in the morning and not any other time. I can ap at other times. I had to change my thoughts. I do not think you are mean. I think we should be careful what we say. Some people would not like to hear that their ideas are silly. I know I have been at fault a long time ago saying to someone I do not think that is correct, I do not say that anymore. That person was very irritated by me saying that. If I do not think something is right I think in my mind that I do not agree with it and let them think what they want.
As for my husband I tried to prove it to him years ago but I was not able to. At that time I found it hard to go to places. I think I am a lot better now but I have better things to do with my time. Being in the astral can be very exciting and trying to prove to my husband can take a lot of time depending on how well it goes. Sometimes problems can occur to prevent you from achieving it. If I ever get really good at ap may be I will prove to my husband one day.
yeah ik how it is, its like anything to do with this reality just petty while your astral projecting, i once projected with my intent on getting winning lotto numbers, and when i projected, i saw that idea as petty and not even worth my time and effort, i had so many better and interesting things to do when in the astral....doesnt mean i still feel that way once i wake up tho >.<
Old 30-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Astral Seeker

Maybe there is no "gatekeeper" about APing or not, but you cannot access to certain initiatory places in the astral realms if the ruler spirit dont let you in.