Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Sojourner2013 Sojourner2013 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 688
  Sojourner2013's Avatar
I Love Money and Money Loves Me

A friend and I practice the LOA. A couple weeks ago, we had a discussion about money and how her upbringing has create some mental barriers about being wealthy. Her father was a stoic person who believed in working hard and accepting no free lunches. So I suggested we both start saying the affirmation “I love money and money loves me!” Whenever we received or found money. I found a dime in the store parking lot the next day. I picked it up, put it in my wallet and said the affirmation. I’ve been doing this every time I get or find money. Five days ago, a relative randomly gave me $100 for watching his dog a couple weeks ago. I never asked for it, as I enjoy dogs!?!? But I thanked him and said the affirmation as I put the money in my wallet. Two days ago, my neighbor, out of the blue, gave me $50 for helping him with a small favor last weekend!!! Folks, a lot of us have subconscious hang ups with money and we don’t realize it. Affirmations work if you let them. I hope this helps someone. Best wishes!!!
__________________
Speak a word for thy ideal. Not as to force an issue but ever constructive. --Edgar Cayce
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17-04-2018, 02:55 AM
girlsearching girlsearching is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 1,303
  girlsearching's Avatar
Quote:
A friend and I practice the LOA. A couple weeks ago, we had a discussion about money and how her upbringing has create some mental barriers about being wealthy. Her father was a stoic person who believed in working hard and accepting no free lunches. So I suggested we both start saying the affirmation “I love money and money loves me!” Whenever we received or found money. I found a dime in the store parking lot the next day. I picked it up, put it in my wallet and said the affirmation. I’ve been doing this every time I get or find money. Five days ago, a relative randomly gave me $100 for watching his dog a couple weeks ago. I never asked for it, as I enjoy dogs!?!? But I thanked him and said the affirmation as I put the money in my wallet. Two days ago, my neighbor, out of the blue, gave me $50 for helping him with a small favor last weekend!!! Folks, a lot of us have subconscious hang ups with money and we don’t realize it. Affirmations work if you let them. I hope this someone. Best Wishes!!!

That's a really positive affrimantion tactic. My hang up would be that I'm not the best at managing my money. In fact I'm rather impulsive and buy fast food usually I'll spend my check within a week. I. Know it's terrible and I should really handle my finances better. I'd like to accumulate wealth to one day live on my own.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17-04-2018, 11:21 AM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is online now
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,582
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Does ''I love women and women love me'' also work?
__________________
For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17-04-2018, 02:52 PM
Sojourner2013 Sojourner2013 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 688
  Sojourner2013's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
That's a really positive affrimantion tactic. My hang up would be that I'm not the best at managing my money. In fact I'm rather impulsive and buy fast food usually I'll spend my check within a week. I. Know it's terrible and I should really handle my finances better. I'd like to accumulate wealth to one day live on my own.

Hi girlsearching,

Just a suggestion:
I would state the affirmation, "I am now financially responsible in all my decisions" as a starter. Once you begin aligning yourself with this vibratory statement and developing it as a core belief, then you can use the "I love money" affirmation.

You could use the "I love money" statement now, if you so desire, but it sounds like you seek to resolve your misspending habits first which is actually very responsible. Best wishes!
__________________
Speak a word for thy ideal. Not as to force an issue but ever constructive. --Edgar Cayce
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Sojourner2013 Sojourner2013 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 688
  Sojourner2013's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Does ''I love women and women love me'' also work?

Hi SlayerofLight,

Yes! But " Buyer Beware"...you will attract all types of women--young, old, married, unmarried, etc.

Also, just an example of why this statement may not work for you. Let's just say that you have a terrible relationship with your mother. Subconsciously, you hate her and women who remind you of her.

You would not be able to align with this vibratory statement because, in truth, you really don't love all women. So, your subconscious would block you from manifesting this affirmation.

Now, if it is the rockstar life you are seeking and want beautiful, young women to throw themselves at you, I would state this:

"I love beautiful, young single women and beautiful, young single women love me."

Now, if it is only young married women you seek, change it up, of course.

Best wishes!
__________________
Speak a word for thy ideal. Not as to force an issue but ever constructive. --Edgar Cayce
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-04-2018, 03:16 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is online now
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 1,582
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi SlayerofLight,

Yes! But " Buyer Beware"...you will attract all types of women--young, old, married, unmarried, etc.

Also, just an example of why this statement may not work for you. Let's just say that you have a terrible relationship with your mother. Subconsciously, you hate her and women who remind you of her.

You would not be able to align with this vibratory statement because, in truth, you really don't love all women. So, your subconscious would block you from manifesting this affirmation.

Now, if it is the rockstar life you are seeking and want beautiful, young women to throw themselves at you, I would state this:

"I love beautiful, young single women and beautiful, young single women love me."

Now, if it is only young married women you seek, change it up, of course.

Best wishes!

Uh yea can't argue against that. I'll give it a go and if it succeeds I'll be sure to let you know.
__________________
For the king for the land for the mountains
for the green valleys where dragons fly
for the glory the power to win the black lord
I will search for the emerald sword
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 18-04-2018, 02:36 AM
girlsearching girlsearching is offline
Master
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 1,303
  girlsearching's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner2013
Hi girlsearching,

Just a suggestion:
I would state the affirmation, "I am now financially responsible in all my decisions" as a starter. Once you begin aligning yourself with this vibratory statement and developing it as a core belief, then you can use the "I love money" affirmation.

You could use the "I love money" statement now, if you so desire, but it sounds like you seek to resolve your misspending habits first which is actually very responsible. Best wishes!

Thanks Sojourner2013 I appreciate it. I'll give your suggestion a try. I also need to affirm positive thoughts and work on myself too.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums