Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-11-2016, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Why do I rarely if never have nightmares?

I have been wondering this for a while, everytime a dream I'm in becomes unsettling and/or is about to escalate into a full blown nightmare (I refer to them as semi nightmares) I either wake up peacefully or the dream scenery changes and then I don't remember what happened, or when I am about to die or get hurt in a dream something often seems to get in between me and the source of danger.

It almost seems as if my mind has some sort of security system against nightmares, but I can't be sure. And often when I'm in a supposed nightmare involving a typical zombie apocalypse or being chased by carnivorous dinosaurs it feels more like an adventure than a nightmare as I experience no fear or negative emotions at all. On a side note, not sure if it has anything to do with this but is it possible that entities or spiritual beings are capable of infiltrating our dreams and ''disguising'' themselves as mere dream characters without us being aware of it?

On a side-note, please don't get the wrong idea. Just because I have no nightmares doesn't mean my life is perfect or that I have no worries or personal issues, so I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with this matter.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:14 PM
Suspended

Haha I don't see why you're complaining, that'd be really good for me.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Master
hi SlayerOfLight.
my guess is that you've had plenty of opportunities to master your fears
in past-life, or alternate/simultaneous lifes. so, in theory, you really have
no use for experiencing fearful dreams.
Old 15-11-2016, 07:50 PM
Seeker

I think it just simply represents your belief or confidence that you are capable of dealing with any trouble that comes after you. Of course, you might not always have the capabilities to deal with problems that you might face but believing that you can solve a problem is the first step in solving it anyways. I would not worry about not having nightmares. :)

As to your other question about being infiltrating dreams, I'd say that if such beings exist then anything is possible. In fact, one of my friends believes that our dreams are actually recollections of our past lives mixed with the emotions that you feel most commonly in your current life.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:11 PM
Master
i agree with you abhishekved: anything is possible.
i've heard tell of beings so advanced technologically that they can
project elaborate fantasy scenarios into the fabric of our waking reality.
these are like movie projections, but they contain tactile and aromatic
information too... the hoax is so convincing that people might interact
with the illusions and never realize that it was all pure fantasy!
at the end of the day, whatever occurs is done through consent,
since violating our free will choice is simply impossible.
:/