Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-01-2011, 09:36 AM
cheeky_monkey

I believe you, I just wish I understood why it happened. They say spirit are compassionate but i question the motives of these energies. I have really been struggling with my emotions and it just seems like a spiteful thing to do in my opinion, regardless of the science behind it.

Thanks again the Divine. I appreciate your input. When you say, if you could explain, you would, do you mean you understand the process behind it disappearing? Like quantum mechanics sort of stuff? Sorry I'm not exactly scientifically minded but would love to have a better understanding of apports etcs.

Bestest wishes

cheeky
Old 23-01-2011, 10:57 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Thanks the Divine for your explanation. To update you, I have just got up to make a cup of tea and when I returned my pouch of tobacco was gone too. So in the space of six hours two things have gone missing. This is getting very expensive, I'm not sure how to handle what is going either emotionally or financially. I sound like a joke telling people things are going missing within minutes of me leaving them unattended with only me awake in the house.

hi cheeky monkey,

maybe the missing tobacco pouch was a message for you ? smoking/ chewing tobacco isn't healthy

as for the other missing items, perhaps Spirit is playing hide and seek with you ? I have had this happen to me, missing book, which I went out and immediately bought a second book, lost that one too ! A few years later, found the first book but still haven't found the second one... interesting title " Enhancing your Psychic Abilities " ! Maybe I wasn't ready to enhance when I bought the first book ?

Ask the Angels for help in finding your lost items, there is also a Saint who helps find lost items, but I can never remember his name.

Good luck,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-01-2011, 11:05 AM
cheeky_monkey

Thank you so much Dream Angel. Interesting story about your book going missing. Perhaps like you say it was a sign that at that point it wasn't right for you to develop psychically.

If it wasn't for the other phenomena in and outside of the house, I'd put it down to me loosing my marbles or even worse, blame my housemate who I know in my heart wasn't responsible and is not in his character anyway. For now I will put it down to learning but I wish they'd left a note like, 'hey we have your stuff, luv the fairies/angels'. I get the impression they must be angry with me otherwise why annoy me? Anyway I'm bearing in mind the objects are all replacable so am thankful for that atleast.

Thanks for commenting and bestest wishes in your psychic development.

cheeky
Old 23-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Deactivated Account

hee hee, that would be cute if they left you a note !

oh, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that they are angry with you, if they were I am thinking something more important would be missing. And I can't believe they would even be angry, I don't think that is in their nature to be so, if it is Angels or Faeries.

if however, it is some mischievious little hobgoblin, then I can't say for sure
perhaps they are practicing their skills and have a homework assignment to do ?

I do hope you find your missing items !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Master
That's very interesting about the vortex, makes a lot of sence. I have a story similar to the tea towel incident, about 20 so odd years ago, I was living in Queens, NY in a duplex, I was home alone and we had no pets, I was in my bedroom alone with the door closed, I dropped my ring on the floor, I didn't pick it up right away, I think I was busy doing something else. When I did stoop down to pick it up it wasn't there ! The room was carpeted with a fairly thick carpet and there was no chance that it could roll or bounce very far if it did. I searched all over for it, at one point I tore apart my whole room looking for it! I never found it even when I moved it was never seen again. My wedding band also went missing in the same room, never found it. Then several years later I was house sitting for my brother and his wife in Atlanta, and yet a 3rd ring went missing! I searched the entire room I was sleeping in. I know I had put it on the dresser a few mins ago but when I went to get it it was gone! I was the only one there in the house and the dogs were not alowed in the house. the 2 other rings didn't mean much to me, my wedding band was from my ex-husband and the 2nd ring was from my ex in-laws but the 3rd ring was my birthstone ring and my favorite. I loved that ring.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 23-01-2011, 04:06 PM
cheeky_monkey

Sorry to hear you lost something so precious Elfay. I don't own any rings for the simple reason I know I'll probably take it off somewhere and loose it.

Whatever energy is responsible for these disappearances sure doesn't seem kind and loving. Like most of you, I have been going out of my mind trying to search the house. I think I'll think twice before buying anything of any value in future, not unless I can easily part with it. I've already stopped wearing make up because of the disappearances so not only is this energy scaring me, I'm scaring other people now, lol.
Old 23-01-2011, 04:55 PM
Master
It may have been something telling me I didn't need those rings tho I did spend good money on my favorite ring. I've known several people who have had the cigarettes taken and never returned - I do believe they were telling them to quit smoking. Makes sense there. You can also set up what I call "House Rules" one of them is not to touch my things or my famlies for the most it works. Its all about setting boundries, its your home, your things. Be firm yet polite.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 23-01-2011, 05:17 PM
cheeky_monkey

Thank you so much for your advice, I really appreciate it. I should stop smoking too, I believe that is one message 'they' wish to get across. Still doesn't explain why your ring went missing? Maybe the stone was doing you harm? Or altering your energy negatively? I'd like to think that whatever is behind the disappearances is a 'good' being/energy. Will try your advice, thank you.
Old 26-01-2011, 08:23 PM
cheeky_monkey

Hey, I should have reported back sooner but a few days ago i found my missing object by my bed. I had gone down stairs to make a cuppa and when i returned to my room it was just there. I don't know how to explain it, and i realise to sceptics it will sound like me just wanting attention but thats not the case.

Anyway I'm happy it's back. I had totally given up on it returning and didn't have faith or hope that asking for it to return would work. No one else was in the house when it materialised. I had searched everywhere for it including where i found it. It is a mystery to me.
Old 24-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Newbie ;)

I'm confused

I had things disappear / move around a little for a little while now - maybe 6 months. Well, its then that i started noticing things. 1st it was 2 dinner plates, 1 side plate and a recipe book. I thought people that had stayed over around the same time might have taken it but like who does that?

Another instance of a small wooden box with a gift for my stepdaughter disappeared. hardly anyone was in my home except my maid and my husband. I called the maid, she didnt have it and about a week or 2 later, it appeared exactly where I had left it. My mind read that as a "ok, what the...???".

More things have "gone missing" lately. The most important is my DSLR camera. No one was in the home since the last time i saw it; till it disappeared. Its just gone.

I have heard that if cats are around, they sense things like this and stay away or something like that. I do not have a cat but the neighbours cat uses my garden as a snooze spot and sometimes walks through my home using open windows. So is there something here or not ?

How do i get my stuff back ? 1 thing i noticed / realised is that the things that i have "lost" are things that i value and really do not want to lose. Things that I deem to be important for some reason. My coffee mug has gone missing as of this morning.

It seems to be happening more often now and my mind is freaking out about important things and that those things might go missing too.

Help? how do i know for sure what is going on and how do i get things back ? I have tried calling out for the items to be returned.