Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 18-01-2012, 01:12 AM
earthprowler

Hecate's Eye

i've tried to find information on this but seem to find dead ends. does anyone know about it?
Old 18-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthprowler
i've tried to find information on this but seem to find dead ends. does anyone know about it?
I recall no myths or folkloric beliefs about Hekaté's eye. Sorry.

Where did you hear about it?
Old 18-01-2012, 02:21 AM
Gracey

i found all kind of things on the net...
Old 18-01-2012, 02:29 PM
earthprowler

i find all kinds of information on her to a point and the labrynth. is the labrynth the same as the eye?

my guides will periodically tell me what stones or what not i need and this is something that has been mentioned i should get.
Old 18-01-2012, 02:41 PM
Gracey

Hecate is known for her gifts of prophecy, her clear vision, and her knowledge of the magical and occult arts. Because she stands at the crossroads, she can look into the past, present and future, Her Priestesses were many, including Medea and Circe. Medea had Hecate's foresight and wisdom, Circe her gift of the magical arts. Since Hecate had three faces, she could look to the past, the present ,and future, thus she was highly skilled as a visionary.

here is the link where i found this

http://www.hecate.awebspider.com/history.htm

the wheel (labyrinth) and her eye go together. she uses her eye in the labyrinth.
Old 18-01-2012, 02:56 PM
earthprowler

Thanks Gracey, most informative link i've found yet! I do appreciate your help.
Old 18-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Gracey

no problem, your welcome, doing the research for you actually ended up helping me piece together something i am working on. i will share it with ya, it might not make sense for it is is just one paragraph out of my book.

In the blink of Gods eye, the triangles will go in a reverse slide; here you have the center in the shape of a diamond. Vajra means diamond scepter. The pupil now dilates with the emergence of creative light. Tzimtzum is the foundation of all transitory realities or illusions if you will, possibilities, some that are sparked with creation, and some that are not. The drawing board, there I like that analogy… the drawing board. Yeah! A diamond is the earth pressurized that transformed from a light and airy substance of darkness to a gravitized jewel of light. Imprinted in this diamond, there are two of one kind on one side facing one direction and one of the same kind on the other-side. They are back to back. The one is the middle. The two flow in opposite directions while being divided by the one. Relative, I believe. Two to one, four to five, this is the equation to the abyss. To add to this Hecate had the vision of the crone, she saw into the past, the present and the future. She stood at the cross roads (the labyrinth) and depending on which was she looked is what time period she saw. The one in the middle by itself in the opposite direction is the present. The two that are facing the same side are the past and the future, the past is on the left (east) and the future is on the right (west).
Old 19-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Super Moderator
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Hecate
http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-m...ess_Hecate.htm
www.theoi.com/Khthonios/Hekate.html

Hope this is helpful. Interesting reading for sure.
Old 20-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Animus27

I can't recommend theoi.com enough. It's THE site for Greek myth.