Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 14-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

Thinking of using a ouiji board

Someone whom I loved very dearly just died and I would like to contact him. I never got to say goodbye to him and although I've said a few things aloud to him since he died, I just want to know that he's ok and happy. I've been reading up on how to use a ouiji board safely and know how to ground myself and protect myself.

My plan is to first cast a circle around myself using my wand and use my sardonyx stone as protection. (I use the stone when using my oracle cards now since it always makes me feel more safe). Then I plan to ask God to surround me with his holy light and for the protection of my guides while I contact him. Then I want to directly ask to speak to him, not some random entities. If I do get through to him, I want to just ask him a few questions to make sure it's him and then say goodbye to him and close up the board properly. I'll thank him for speaking to me, tell him I hope he be at peace while he rests, and then make sure I move the planchette to goodbye if he doesn't move it to goodbye. Which I'm thinking he may not, as he always told me he hated when I said goodbye while he was alive on Earth.

Am I missing anything?
Old 14-08-2012, 07:58 PM
glenos

The search button is your friend.

G
Old 14-08-2012, 08:22 PM
oliviasang

Hi

Sounds like you have it more than covered. However; if you want to make sure its not your own subconscious, ask a question you do not know the answer to but that another person would and would give you the answer for. Such as I do not know my friends Kevin's middle name just R. I would ask the board and then call Kevin's mom for the answer, just to make sure.

Olivia
Old 14-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Experiencer

Well I went ahead and created a board and used it. I felt that making it by myself would probably be safer since I know that it's been cleansed to my liking and was made when I was in a good state of mind and full of love. I didn't get through to him or anyone else, but still made sure I closed down the board properly. Maybe I'll try again next week.

On the flipside when I was walking into my kitchen I faintly heard his voice in my head like I used to when we'd telepathically talk to one another. It was really faint so I couldn't really tell what he said, which is odd because usually I can hear him pretty clearly. But it was something, so I'm happy.
Old 14-08-2012, 08:53 PM
Master
If you don't mind me saying so, you might want to wait a little. Not only are you very emotionally charged over the loss which may interfere but he may not be ready to come back at the moment. I'm not saying it's so but it's possible. I'd pay attention to my dreams if I were you... those who have passed have generally come to me in my dreams when they were ready to make contact.

Old 14-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
If you don't mind me saying so, you might want to wait a little. Not only are you very emotionally charged over the loss which may interfere but he may not be ready to come back at the moment. I'm not saying it's so but it's possible. I'd pay attention to my dreams if I were you... those who have passed have generally come to me in my dreams when they were ready to make contact.

Yeah I've just recently started keeping a dream journal, so I'll definitely pay attention to my dreams. I just miss him and he probably isn't ready to come back or is busy trying to comfort his family right now. He always knew I was interested in spiritual stuff since he was there when I first began my spiritual journey and started sifting my parents' petty rules and regulations from the truth. So I'm sure he'll come around again. In the meantime I'll just keep talking to him.
Old 26-02-2013, 10:23 PM
dave sonsaleagain

Stay away from the ouiji board. If they really worked, nobody would have to touch the little move-around thingy. I am sorry for your loss and my girlfriend of 8 years passed away on Oct 13th 2012 so I truly understand your grief and your desire to say goodbye. Not a day goes by that I dont wish for 5 more minutes with her to say again how much I loved her and what she means to me but in all honesty, I think when people pass on, they know how we felt about them and they are still with us. It may be awhile before you here from him because he needs to learn a new way to communicate with you but just be patient, be at peace, know he loves you and one day at the least expected time in the least expected way, he will communicate with you and you will KNOW it was him. There will be no doubt.
Old 26-02-2013, 10:39 PM
Super Moderator
Awe I am so sorry aero. I remember this happening. I was so sad for you. I really think you should wait to do anything this drastic. I say drastic because sometimes even though you have good intentions that are pure. There are those spirits who wait for some one to pick up an board and "play" with you.

This will lead you to be upset. I suggest looking at other parts of the forum. death and afterlife, medium ship. There are a lot of gifted readers on this forum that can help you communicate with him and guide you to other ways to communicate or figure out what is up.

Also this just came to me. If you are in contact with his parents go over for a visit. I bet you will sense him there. Or call his mom. I think having that connection to his family is important to HIM.
Old 26-02-2013, 10:40 PM
Super Moderator
I think he comes around you.
Old 27-02-2013, 12:01 AM
Niebla0007

ouiji board

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
I didn't get through to him or anyone else, but still made sure I closed down the board properly. Maybe I'll try again next week.
Hello! Aero,
I can only wish you luck with that. You will find that most of the ones who tried what you are doing got another entity in their working, not the intended one. As of other threads already posted: ouiji boards serves like doors from the otherworld (where warnings are never enough);
as there are more than enough other spirits in waiting to jump into the next opening opportunity into ours esp the so called demons. It is a game you take at your own risk.

Quote:
On the flipside when I was walking into my kitchen I faintly heard his voice in my head like I used to when we'd telepathically talk to one another. It was really faint so I couldn't really tell what he said, which is odd because usually I can hear him pretty clearly. But it was something, so I'm happy.

If you already had the telepathic connection before,
and had faintly heard his voice in your head,
then, why not try another method of contacting him?
Apart from Tealtwist's suggestion of
trying gifted readers on this forum that can help you communicate with him and guide you to other ways to communicate or figure out what is up,
Try paying more attention into your own clairaudience, and work on it rather than toying with ouijas.
There are a lot books you'll find around about channelling.