Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-06-2017, 04:02 PM
Master
Very good references, but again, how does it translate, as I asked you, that all will be saved?

You are saying in much of that, that they are illustrative of souls returning to earth to live.
While Jesus said of His believers, who are born again that they shall never die.
St. Paul had gone through the "NDE" situation.
Acts 14:19, 2 Cor. 12
He wrote also, that " To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord." True?

Upon passing, people will wake up to their true and actual situation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 25-06-2017, 02:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Very good references, but again, how does it translate, as I asked you, that all will be saved?

You are saying in much of that, that they are illustrative of souls returning to earth to live.
While Jesus said of His believers, who are born again that they shall never die.
St. Paul had gone through the "NDE" situation.
Acts 14:19, 2 Cor. 12
He wrote also, that " To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord." True?

Upon passing, people will wake up to their true and actual situation.

Sanskrit may be out of your field of experience, but you should take a few weeks to contemplate my 10 dimensions outline.

Google my username, then go to the docs page.

You will quickly find, upon defining the Sanskrit terms, that the Christian narrative is the same as the Hindu Sun God, or Lord. The Western conception about this is that they worshiped the Sun. This is not truth. They recognized the light, defined the light and knew the Lord. They also knew he was the manifest form of God, while the unmanifest God is the Lord's Father. I would never be able to describe this to you without assisting you in outlining several of their key scriptures, but the Sanskrit will wake the mind up to the truth. A good Sanskrit dictionary is best. The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism is on PDF with a good search. I've studied this my whole life. Once I hit Buddhism, Zen, Tao and Hinduism, it was obvious. The key symbols are all the same. No difference.

The basis for getting this straight is to know that the Hebrew narrative is Male and the Far Eastern version is Feminine. Both are necessary to understand either.

As for the experience of entering into Sattva after death, all of us transit between at each life. We are not judged. We judge ourselves, then return for more practice (meditation). Manu in Sanskrit means, "To Think." The light outside you is the light inside you. It can only be seen when both agree. Light can't be seen. Archetypes in your mind self reflect the light inside when you recognize the illusion / projections / images (MARA).

It's the only way the light can come to know itself, or for you to come to know the light as your own. I explain this in another thread--Madhu, Refinement of Light and Darkness.
Old 25-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Sanskrit may be out of your field of experience, but you should take a few weeks to contemplate my 10 dimensions outline.

Google my username, then go to the docs page.

You will quickly find, upon defining the Sanskrit terms, that the Christian narrative is the same as the Hindu Sun God, or Lord. The Western conception about this is that they worshiped the Sun. This is not truth. They recognized the light, defined the light and knew the Lord. They also knew he was the manifest form of God, while the unmanifest God is the Lord's Father. I would never be able to describe this to you without assisting you in outlining several of their key scriptures, but the Sanskrit will wake the mind up to the truth. A good Sanskrit dictionary is best. The Princeton Dictionary of Buddhism is on PDF with a good search. I've studied this my whole life. Once I hit Buddhism, Zen, Tao and Hinduism, it was obvious. The key symbols are all the same. No difference.

The basis for getting this straight is to know that the Hebrew narrative is Male and the Far Eastern version is Feminine. Both are necessary to understand either.

As for the experience of entering into Sattva after death, all of us transit between at each life. We are not judged. We judge ourselves, then return for more practice (meditation). Manu in Sanskrit means, "To Think." The light outside you is the light inside you. It can only be seen when both agree. Light can't be seen. Archetypes in your mind self reflect the light inside when you recognize the illusion / projections / images (MARA).

It's the only way the light can come to know itself, or for you to come to know the light as your own. I explain t

This in another thread--Madhu, Refinement of Light and Darkness.

Wow! I am so impressed with your profound knowledge of Sanskrit, in the Christian forums! All the while avoiding the questions I asked you.

You make inane statements that you fail to qualify. Have no Biblical reference for.
Anyone can make conjecture and leaps of reasoning without qualification.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 26-06-2017, 11:06 AM
Knower
Quote:
Wow! I am so impressed with your profound knowledge of Sanskrit, in the Christian forums! All the while avoiding the questions I asked you.

You make inane statements that you fail to qualify. Have no Biblical reference for.
Anyone can make conjecture and leaps of reasoning without qualification.

YOU ASKED: Very good references, but again, how does it translate, as I asked you, that all will be saved?

Baptism is the process for rebirth. First, two must make one, or male and female must come together in love. My answer to you then showed how the two religions of male and female must do the same, thereby answering all your questions at once. You are missing the rainbow of Genesis 9 and the promise to all generations and people. Sanskrit is your key to knowledge for entering in, which the leaders of Israel hid from their own people.

YOU ASKED: He wrote also, that " To be absent from the body, is to be present with the Lord." True?

MY ANSWER from Below to Above:

"The basis for getting this straight is to know that the Hebrew narrative is Male and the Far Eastern version is Feminine. Both are necessary to understand either.

It's the only way the light can come to know itself, or for you to come to know the light as your own. I explain t

This in another thread--Madhu, Refinement of Light and Darkness."

My answer is the same as it was before. Rebirth! Baptism. Do the same with all relatives like language. Your own Kinsman. Even E=MC2. In Sanskrit, it's called Yoga. In Hebrew, ECHAD.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Wow! I am so impressed with your profound knowledge of Sanskrit, in the Christian forums!
AlwaysDayAfterYesterday, that's sarcasm in case you failed to pick up on it.
Quote:
You make inane statements
"Inane" means absurd, daft, asinine. And just to be as clear as possible, "asinine" means foolish and half-witted.

Regarding my previous post to you ADAY, I rest my case.
Old 26-06-2017, 11:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
AlwaysDayAfterYesterday, that's sarcasm in case you failed to pick up on it. "Inane" means absurd, daft, asinine. And just to be as clear as possible, "asinine" means foolish and half-witted.

Regarding my previous post to you ADAY, I rest my case.

Yes, but the answers are still based on Paul's assertion from 2 Corinthians 13: 8 For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth.

Translational Symmetry in physics only has one eternal direction. It leaves the invariance untouched.

Old 28-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Master
Your new age ramblings about how we are all God, and in the Christian Forums, ADAY, are purposefully inflamatory, irreverent, and insulting.
(Baile).
Demeaning to The Truth.
Looking around you in, "the world". Again, is this what you observe?
However, of course, we can read plenty about those who claim the same thing, who try their best to take advatage of such declarations, by molesting and committing adulteries with those who are susceptible to such declarations. We read about them in the news from time to time, don't we?

Quite apparently, to anyone with "conscience", which you have derided,
and common sense, a Fall is evident, and there is a need for God's intervention involving salvation. Borne of His love.

Which He has provided liberally.

Old 28-06-2017, 02:12 PM
Knower
Quote:
Your new age ramblings about how we are all God, and in the Christian Forums, ADAY, are purposefully inflamatory, irreverent, and insulting.
(Baile).
Demeaning to The Truth.
However, of course, we can read plenty about those who claim the same thing, who try their best to take advatage of such declarations, by molesting and committing adulteries with those who are susceptible to such declarations. We read about them in the news from time to time, don't we?

and common sense, a Fall is evident, and there is a need for God's intervention involving salvation. Borne of His love.

Sanskrit and a quote from Paul in 2 Corinthians is not new age. Truth is always preserved no matter our own incompleteness (1 Corinthians 13). Looking around the world, I see the Dharma (universal laws of Cosmic order). There is nothing out of order. I also see the purpose of creation, or the refinement of light and dark within every person throughout time. The promises made to Adam were future promises, as were all the promises to Israel. They were not promises to their offspring, but to them personally, as were all promises to those followers in the first century, including thee promise to return to Earth with them present in the last day and age (Revelation 1:7-8). Those who pierced him would be there. Nothing I have said is out of bounds to the scriptures themselves, but to the incorrect pretext we draw with theology. Theology has always been incorrect. It fails to account the rainbow, only looking at scripture through the lens of the very Jewish leaders Jesus denied as knowing his Father (John 8). They had never heard his words, nor seen him in any way (John 8).

I am not afraid to wrestle with the Lord. I know who he is. BOTH good and evil in the story. Rightly divide.
Old 28-06-2017, 02:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
(Baile).
Demeaning to The Truth.

Sanskrit and a quote from Paul in 2 Corinthians is not new age. Truth is always preserved no matter our own incompleteness (1 Corinthians 13). Looking around the world, I see the Dharma (universal laws of Cosmic order). There is nothing out of order. I also see the purpose of creation, or the refinement of light and dark within every person throughout time. The promises made to Adam were future promises, as were all the promises to Israel. They were not promises to their offspring, but to them personally, as were all promises to those followers in the first century, including thee promise to return to Earth with them present in the last day and age (Revelation 1:7-8). Those who pierced him would be there. Nothing I have said is out of bounds to the scriptures themselves, but to the incorrect pretext we draw with theology. Theology has always been incorrect. It fails to account the rainbow by only looking at scripture through the lens of the very Jewish leaders (one color) Jesus denied as knowing his Father (John 8). They had never heard his words, nor seen him in any way (John 8). He hung on the cross for Genesis 9:6. In the same chapter, the rainbow. Beyond this, he made his mistakes, as we all do. It's the story of a Father forgiving his son. Even he had to be born again.

I am not afraid to wrestle with the Lord. I know who he is (Colossians 1:15-17). BOTH good and evil in the story. Rightly divide. The story is about one identity we all share equally.

Old 28-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
Translational Symmetry in physics only has one eternal direction. It leaves the invariance untouched.
Hey, knock yourself out. Just warning you, you're new here after all. I tried as well for a long while but eventually gave up. When you say "Christianity is about love" and they reply with "End of times is coming, prepare," it's clear their attachment is to the fundamentalist belief, which will always block any interest in having an honest, adult dialogue.

FYI, I get the sense from your replies, and especially by how many new threads you've created, that you are trying in your own way to hammer home your own particular brand of belief-knowing. And it seems you are okay with this type of confrontational dialogue with the fundamentalists, and see it as necessary, or maybe even fun (?). So you're doing what you need to do obviously, and that's the last you'll hear from me on the subject.