Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 24-08-2016, 02:26 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Have you ever wondered how people get depression, sadnes and other negative feelings ?

I see, in this statement, a try to limit and to define which experience will be the best for you, and in which way it should happen.
It is the road to 'hell', if you start limiting and defining of how the happiness shall come to you. Because if you follow this way, at the end, God personaly will need to save you from all the unhappiness which you have created.

And no, only because 'others' think in that way it is not your excuse to think the same.

Have you ever waked up, feeling Great without knowing why ? Feeling like you could move a mountain with your bare hands, in one day, and still have the power to do anything you like ?

Start get Drawing to flying, exploring and any other things which you have denied (not the scarry ones).
Choose to have Happy lucid dreams without defining what happiness is.

im sorry but you have no idea of any of my intentions. of this life I have fulfilled all of my desires some time ago, fear has not held me back; I have more increadible stories of this existence than anyone I know not accounting for people on this website. Once if fulfilled all of my worldly desires I begain to be drawn to other things which lead to all sorts of weird experience. in trying to understand these experience ive stepped away from the overwhelming 24/7 bliss sometimes beyond the capasities of my mind, I have halfway blacked out from bliss. once my desire to understand has been fulfill which I feel that I have figured it all out at this point and now have a frame work that makes sense of all this that most simply sluff off as being beyond being able to do that.

it was my first lucid dream so I wanted to figureout in the dream what I most wanted to do and do that and that's what I did. I have since had more lucid dreams and have tried different things in each including flying.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]
Old 24-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Super Moderator
Wow, that was quite a dream. I think you rather answered it yourself.

Quote:
if we truly are just divisions of God and God is all that there is

The deck I think represents an extension of your understanding outside yourself in full 360 view. The forest beyond the deck is the unknowable. We can't see the forest through the trees when we are in it but you got to see things from an objective perspective seeing the whole. The forests I can see maybe representing the different mind states a man can be in. The first would be someone who is truly enlightened or maybe just immersed in spiritualtiy. The second middle one would be someone who has a balance between spirituality and human life. And the third would be those who are totally immersed in the human experience. But all are a part of god. It is just the human psyche that gets lost or not in the human experience. When we focus on something intently that can wind up being all we see regardless if it is good or bad. The number three is considered the number of creativity so in essence we create our world based on what we choose to see. Spirituality in everything, a little of both, or only human life.

What a fun dream though. Thanks for sharing it.
Old 25-08-2016, 05:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
Wow, that was quite a dream. I think you rather answered it yourself.

The deck I think represents an extension of your understanding outside yourself in full 360 view. The forest beyond the deck is the unknowable. We can't see the forest through the trees when we are in it but you got to see things from an objective perspective seeing the whole. The forests I can see maybe representing the different mind states a man can be in. The first would be someone who is truly enlightened or maybe just immersed in spiritualtiy. The second middle one would be someone who has a balance between spirituality and human life. And the third would be those who are totally immersed in the human experience. But all are a part of god. It is just the human psyche that gets lost or not in the human experience. When we focus on something intently that can wind up being all we see regardless if it is good or bad. The number three is considered the number of creativity so in essence we create our world based on what we choose to see. Spirituality in everything, a little of both, or only human life.

What a fun dream though. Thanks for sharing it.

I like your perspective, perhaps the dream could relate to more than just me? perhaps anyone could take something usefull from it. I like your version of the forest, I have never thought of it like that. the division of the forest into the three parts is something that I constantly deal with in life so for me I inherently went with the same interpretation I have when im awake. I work with plants for work; I deal with landscapers their clients sometimes who have no love for plants, its all business for them and making a yard presentable to others and in doing so they treat plants and the environment horribly and don't care about beauty; also I deal with fine gardeners who are more on track but some of them or their clients want everything perfect all the time and they also ruin the beauty and a lot of them only care what other people think; the last part is im a backpacker as it shows in my picture and that is what I find beautiful and good.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]